GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 21 Mar 2019, 13:05

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

MBA and EMBA college

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 18 Feb 2019
Posts: 9
MBA and EMBA college  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Mar 2019, 02:48
Looking for Admission advise in MBA if better 1 year MBA
not sure about college.
I am looking for some advice whether to for 1 year MBA or EMBA.
When I have started preparation I have 10 years of experience in IT but now it is at the time of admission 11 years

I am ay the border where people used to advise less than 10 years go for full time and more than 10 go for EMBA
I have attended couple of events from Cranfield school and INSEAD in LONDON but still not able to figure out properly whether EMBA will have proper recognition
please suggest some good college with advice on 1 year MBA and EMBA

Posted from my mobile device
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
G
Joined: 29 Aug 2010
Posts: 451
Re: MBA and EMBA college  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Mar 2019, 04:13
1
madhurajmishra, MBA after 30 is indeed tricky.

That being said, generally speaking, regular full-time programs do score over EMBAs.

Which part of the world are you based out of? If India, the 3 IIM one year programs can be pretty good fit overall. You can also explore the Sloan Fellows programs.

These are the best EMBA programs.
_________________

MG (Manish Gupta)|The MBA Crystal Ball Team

Website: http://www.mbacrystalball.com
Email: mcb at mbacrystalball dot com

Manager
Manager
User avatar
G
Joined: 25 Dec 2018
Posts: 131
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Finance
GMAT 1: 590 Q48 V23
GPA: 3.4
WE: Engineering (Consulting)
Re: MBA and EMBA college  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Mar 2019, 08:39
1
madhurajmishra wrote:
Looking for Admission advise in MBA if better 1 year MBA
not sure about college.
I am looking for some advice whether to for 1 year MBA or EMBA.
When I have started preparation I have 10 years of experience in IT but now it is at the time of admission 11 years

I am ay the border where people used to advise less than 10 years go for full time and more than 10 go for EMBA
I have attended couple of events from Cranfield school and INSEAD in LONDON but still not able to figure out properly whether EMBA will have proper recognition
please suggest some good college with advice on 1 year MBA and EMBA

Posted from my mobile device


MBA is purly depends on your current profile and post MBA goals. If you are in a management role you would opt EMBA, otherwise its better to go with full time MBA.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 18 Feb 2019
Posts: 9
Re: MBA and EMBA college  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Mar 2019, 09:57
thanks

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 18 Feb 2019
Posts: 9
Re: MBA and EMBA college  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Mar 2019, 12:33
MG4MBACrystalBall wrote:
madhurajmishra, MBA after 30 is indeed tricky.

That being said, generally speaking, regular full-time programs do score over EMBAs.

Which part of the world are you based out of? If India, the 3 IIM one year programs can be pretty good fit overall. You can also explore the Sloan Fellows programs.

These are the best EMBA programs.



Thanks,I am from new Delhi
but right now in London
I am looking for global MBA

I am following mbacrystal blog closely that is the reason I was more confused

Posted from my mobile device
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
G
Joined: 29 Aug 2010
Posts: 451
Re: MBA and EMBA college  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Mar 2019, 22:37
1
madhurajmishra wrote:

Thanks,I am from new Delhi
but right now in London
I am looking for global MBA

I am following mbacrystal blog closely that is the reason I was more confused



Feel free to reach out to us directly madhurajmishra.

Our intention is to try and dispel myths and confusions, not create them. So would be happy to clear any confusion.
_________________

MG (Manish Gupta)|The MBA Crystal Ball Team

Website: http://www.mbacrystalball.com
Email: mcb at mbacrystalball dot com

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 18 Feb 2019
Posts: 9
Re: MBA and EMBA college  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Mar 2019, 02:30
I mean you really provide very vast knowledge , confusions are there only when we have knowledge.
I have completed coaching on weekends from TIME

but after reading yours blogs and specially interviews from alumni helped me a lot ,so I am trying to mal where can I go in best place as per my Experience.
I would like to go in strategy management at some middle level stair in management.
Thanks for your support

Posted from my mobile device
GMAT Club Bot
Re: MBA and EMBA college   [#permalink] 09 Mar 2019, 02:30
Display posts from previous: Sort by

MBA and EMBA college

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: DigitsnLetters



Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.