GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 15 Jul 2018, 20:08

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

MBA Essay Editing Services??

new topic post reply Update application status  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
Re: MBA Essay Editing Services?? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Nov 2017, 07:10
I tried 3 different services before discovering Brian at Gurufi. Brian took a mediocre essay (at best) and transformed it into an engaging, thoughtful and impactful piece. He articulated what I could not, while keeping my voice and conveying my message. I can't recommend Brian enough and plan on using him for my second essay.
Expert Post
mbaMission Admissions Consultant
S

Show Tags

New post 19 Nov 2017, 19:47
We offer essay editing as a key component of any of our services, including comprehensive packages, and hourly services which can be a good option when budget is an issue, or someone wants last-minute help or specific, incremental assistance. Most of our clients use most of their service spent on essay editing! With our package options, and even for hourly if clients are interested, we do thorough brainstorming with applicants first to help them ID the best stories to share in their essays. Then we work on the outlines and multiple drafts to get them where they need to be, reviewing the essays from many angles, including impact, tone, engaging the reader, structure, flow, fit with the school, what they are demonstrating, and the usual grammar and writing etc etc. We are the only admissions company recommended by the leading GMAT prep companies, Kaplan & Manhattan Prep. You can check out our reviews, as well as those for other admissions consulting companies whom do essay editing, here on GMAT club at:
https://gmatclub.com/reviews/admissions_consultants/

If you are interested, we offer free 30 minute consultations for any applicant, great chance to get some advice, www.mbamission.com/consult. Good luck!

Jen Kedrowski
mbaMission

Blog: http://www.mbamission.com/blog
mbaMission Insiders Guides: http://www.mbamission.com/guides.php?category=insiders
Free Consultation: http://www.mbamission.com/consult.php

Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.3
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 31 Dec 2017, 00:25
A friend of mine recommended Brian @ Gurufi. And I must say that I am amazed by his work. He delivered the message my essay was trying to convey in a more precise and succinct manner, i.e. converted a 1200+ words essay to a better 700 words essay. He was easy to work with, and I'd highly recommend him.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 03 Jan 2018, 11:37
I would definitely recommend Brian from Gurufi. Very attentive and prompt.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 05 Jan 2018, 10:47
I’ll just tell you about my experiences. When I was applying to different programs, I was low on funds and couldn’t pay to have an admissions consultant. I bought a couple of admissions books and tried to figure out exactly how to get into mba programs. When I applied to different schools, I spent a lot of time on my essays, as i started them in may for round 1. After I had different friends look them over, used grammarly and other services for grammar, I thought I was perfect. However, since I wanted to improve my chances of getting into my dream school, I paid to have my essay edited by Brian at Gurufi. When my admissions results came back, I got rejected from every school I applied to, but one. The one I got into was the one I paid to have edited.

What Brian did was take my essay that I thought was well written and made it sound better. He helped organize the logic of my structure and made the words flow better with great descriptive imagery. This is something I really lacked and was very straightforward with him. Additionally I wrote too much and needed to reduce my word count while making my essay sound better: this was the most frustrating experience I ever encountered. Thankfully Brian accomplished this task so I was saved a huge headache.

My Gmat was 700 and my gpa was 3.9 so I was borderline when it came to top 15 schools. There are a ton of schools that you can get into but honestly if you are trying to get a scholarship or a tiny bit below their average Gmat, it makes sense to do whatever you can to make your essay stand out. I highly recommend at least for one application to have someone professional edit your essay if you aren’t able to make your essay have that extra spark.

I highly recommend Brian because without him, I would not have gotten into my dream school.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 25 Feb 2018, 14:56
I would strongly recommend Brian from gurufi. He provides both essay and resume review services. I was extremely happy with his feedback and corrections. The comments he provided me with proved to be invaluable in crafting an essay that will give you a really good chance to compete at top b-schools. If you're looking for an outstanding editor, you will certainly find Brian to be one.

--Jay
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2018, 12:52
Some fellows have already mentioned, but I'll really recommend Brian at gurufi. I asked Brian to review both my long essay and short essay for MBA application, and he not only got back to me within two days but also did a flawless job on the essay in terms of structure, grammar and word count. I'm really happy working with Brian and will certainly want to work with him again in the future. If you are looking for essay editing service, definitely check it out!
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 01 Apr 2018, 00:44
Hello, dear! As far as I saw this your question in the thread about the essay editing, I have decided to write my answer on it, because not so long time ago I was looking for any kind of help with it as well and I could find nothing at first, unfortunately. But a little bit later, when I continued to search about it in more careful way, I have found exactly what I needed. So now I strongly advise to you just not to waste even a minute of your time and just continue to search about this service in google.
Re: MBA Essay Editing Services??   [#permalink] 01 Apr 2018, 00:44

Go to page   Previous    1   2   [ 28 posts ] 

MBA Essay Editing Services??

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: Hatakekakashi, gmatexam439

Events & Promotions

PREV
NEXT

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap