Last 30 days before GMAT 1 members online out of 458
dots
Chat members
callmeDP, Not recently but will be taking soon
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
akadiyan, okay. could you share when is the candidate suppose to pick colleges for sending his/her score
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
callmeDP wrote:
akadiyan, okay. could you share when is the candidate suppose to pick colleges for sending his/her score
You mean during the exam ?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
yes i have offline test next week
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
so when will i be asked to enter school codes
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
During the exam, you will be presented options to select upto 5 schools before the exam starts.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
akadiyan, okay. do i need to remember the codes ?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
for respective schools
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
You do not need to remember the code , you will have search bar in which you can enter the school name and the program name
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
okay. got it.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
also do we need to decide accept or cancel score on the spot after test? how do we know that a score is decent to accept
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
You have to accept or cancel the score once the exam ends, at the same time, if you want to cancel the exam after giving careful thought, you can cancel the exam later within 72 hours.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Before going for the exam, you need to decide for yourself what is the acceptable score for your desired school, this will help you decide whether to retain or cancel the score.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
oh okay. it seems that candidate is better position if he/she accepts the score right after test and then take 72 hours to decide if they want to cancel
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Keep in mind that if you want to cancel or reinstate the score after your complete the exam, there is a fee involved and if you do it at the center , there is no charge
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
akadiyan okay I guess you gotta pay for the cushion :?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
thanks mate for sharing all this. appreciate it
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
wish you all the best
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
callmeDP wrote:
thanks mate for sharing all this. appreciate it
My Pleasure
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
All the very best for your exam
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
hey mate a query, if can help. if I submit the scores and dont apply later to that school this year but try again next year and re-submit the score does it affect the chances of covert
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I don’t think so, you should be good
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
The GMAT Score that you submit along with the application will be considered
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
right. got it.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
akadiyan wrote:
All the very best for your exam
thanks mate
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
callmeDP wrote:
thanks mate
:thumbsup:
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I have compiled a list of practice sets for Quants ,these sets are really good. Once you complete your prep , you can focus on those to get Q49 to Q51. Check the link below
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi, does anyone know about the scratch pad given in GMAT Pearson centers.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
MG0701 wrote:
please visit amazon and find GMAT simulator kit.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
MG0701 wrote:
Do what is an option these days. Buy a white board
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
MG0701 wrote:
Check the Manhattan’s GMAT Simulation kit in Amazon. This is the closest to GMAT Scratch pad you will get for test center exam
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
MG0701 wrote:
Yes they provide non-erasable pad with marker, it will be A4 size( or bigger size) and total of 8 pages. If you fill this one, you can raise your hand and they will provide another one. You won’t find it difficult to use that. I’m telling you as per my experience at the center.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
sorry it is an erasable pad
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
akadiyan wrote:
Check the Manhattan’s GMAT Simulation kit in Amazon. This is the closest to GMAT Scratch pad you will get for test center exam
Yes!, he is right, you can try this one @MG0701
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
MG0701, It’s a grid paper with small squares. It is erasable but you can ask for new booklet if you are finished with the one which is given to you. The marker is slightly thicker than a regular pen.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
akadiyan, thanks for collecting all the questions together. It’s a huge help.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
is the gmat server down right now?
i am trying to register for the exam but it is showing some error.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Is it a good idea to book GMAT first and then prepare. It will be my second attempt.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
RatsRolling wrote:
Is it a good idea to book GMAT first and then prepare. It will be my second attempt.
Do you have a deadline?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I found this university shortlisting page very helpful for my applications. I hope it helps you too: https://www.newstudymaterial.com/relay/?q=/unipredict/

Also, recent admits and rejects: https://www.newstudymaterial.com/relay/ ... s_rejects/

Finally, free study material, SOPs, and LORs after signing up and completing the offer link sent to your email: https://www.newstudymaterial.com/relay/ ... /register/
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
will my overall quant would be affected if I skip 1 or 2 700+ questions ?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
By skipping you mean guessing ?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
yes
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
that could really harm your score, try to guess it.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
junaid25, It is not that 700 questions come in only at the end. There is a fair chance you are evaluated at that level early on. In terms of skipping questions, try not to skip early on in the exam. There is a thread which shows the impact on the overall score when you get the same number of questions wrong, but in different time (1-10, 10-20 ,etc) try to find it and go through. So if the tough question pops up before 20th question try to spend more time on it. Towards the end, esply the last five questions, there is not much impact on the score. probably 10 points. There you can simply guess.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
but mainly, know when you need to spend some time and when you need to move on. For example, if you know that 30 more seconds is surely going to give you the solution work on it. But in case the questions is from an obscure concept or something you’ve not prepared and the answer does not show signs of appearing after two mins of calculation simply guess and move on even when the questions appers in the first 10.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I followed this strategy. Please try it out if it suits you. ""
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
If I was over the timer by 3+ mins, I would simply guess on the next one or two hard questions. Doing this increased my Quant GC Tests score to 45~46 range.

0 - 62
5 - 52
10 - 42
15 - 32
20 - 22
25 -12
30 -02
31- 0
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I finally score 49 in quant. Even after all this advice i obsessed and lots spent time over two questions where i couldnt arrive at the answer. This i believe reduced my score
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Folks,
I need you all to share some advice and suggestions.
When I do individual set of practice of question in either quant or verbal, I am able to follow the process and thus, accuracy is okay. However, when I take mocks, I start by following process, but as I enter in quarter 3, I start to make mistakes and spend more time on questions, my overall score starts to drop. I always tend to make lot of mistakes in the last two quarters and I believe time plays an important role.

Any suggestions on following aspects
-How can I keep following process till the end of each question?
-How can I make better decisions considering time?
-How can I decide when to leave a question and how many to leave?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
vishuvashishth, under normal practice, how is your accuracy and timing for 600 and 700 level questions? Probably in q3 of you mocks you are facing harder questions and hence the time issue comes up. If you are using GC tests, then the analytics comes up on which level of question, which topics you are struggling with. Do practice sessions on those specifically. If it’s certain topics which are stumping you, start afresh for those topics. Go through the basic concepts and do timed practice of a hell lot of 700 grade questions in those topics.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Thanks , let me try to find those topics and follow what you have suggested.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I am from India. I have not given GMAT exam exam yet. I am currently getting around 650 score. I want to ask that which month should i keep as deadline to get my scores in my hand. Which round should i focus on? I have not prepared any thing like SOP/LORs. These things would surely take a lot of time. Things like managing VISA and loans would also take a lot of time. I don’t even know how to select a list of colleges as per my interests. I am now very much troubled and i cannot focus on my study. Any help would be very much appreciated. I am from a economically weaker section. Can somebody please help me handle these things? I can do preparation for my scores on my own. You just need to guide and help me on all these extra stuffs. I want to get admitted into good US universities with maximum scholarship as soon as possible. Please help me ....please....please :please: :please:...........Which round should i target?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Can someone share their e-gmat account with me? I just plan to use their Quant Scholaranium
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
ukc1998, what are your target schools? best to start from that. Analyze what is the median gmat score for that school. Analyze when the R2 deadlines fall for those schools. Generally for LOR/SOP/Resume etc you would need atleast a month of full fledged concentration. So it helps if you have your gmat score before that. Arranging for VISA and loans come after your admission. So first concentrate on your GMAT and apps..
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
ukc1998,make sure to research your schools well and have the ready set of 5 schools. GMAT exam will ask you to select 5 schools to send your score to for free. Use it well and it’ll save you extra Rs.3000 everytime you decide to send scores outside of the free option
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hey guys
Hey
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I have my gmat on 22 sept
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Can anyone please let me know how many questions should I solve right in medium level questions to score atleast 650
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
TopperV41, Hello there is no exact number set in stone for each difficulty levels, the GMAT adapts based on your performance in previous questions. But this one article i believe will help you gain some Insight - https://gmatclub.com/forum/gmat-prep-so ... 46146.html
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
JANAN19, Hello Janan i remember reading your debrief some time ago, how is your apps coming along
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
JANAN19, Very good debrief by the way, i liked it
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
akadiyan, shortlisted for interviews of IIM A and C. Waiting for IIM B. Hope one among the three clicks. Currently looking for a way to practice mock interviews. Any pointers for that?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
JANAN19, congratulations
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I scored 28 in the official gmat and i want to get my score to a minimum 36. Will Gmat intensive course help in that?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hey, can someone suggest if Gmat intensive is good for verbal?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Please suggest!! :)
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
kanika7 wrote:
Hey, can someone suggest if Gmat intensive is good for verbal?
While looking for a course there’s the obvious factors that one looks for - cost, content and teachers. But I’d recommend that you look for some other factors as well.

1. Look for a course that not only teaches you concepts but also teaches you the application of these concepts. GMAT is a test of application skills and as such this is a crucial factor. A course that teaches you a structured way of solving questions is very important if you want to score 700+.

2. It should provide you with a clear and structured study plan. Your focus should be only on learning and not struggling with what and how to study. Look for a course that provides you with the guidance for the same.

3. It should give you detailed feedback on your performance and show you exactly where you can improve
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
The best way to find out is by going through the free trial offered by most prep companies or also going through the verified reviews on GMATClub
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I need Computer adaptive mocks to practice. How can I get Kaplan Computer adaptive tests at a lower price? Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I don’t know about Kaplan but you can exchange your points in gmatclub for Veritas mocks
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi! I plan to give GMAT in Oct mid and start my application process for IIMs around that. Please let me know if you can be a helping hand in my journey!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Rpmohit07 wrote:
Hi! I plan to give GMAT in Oct mid and start my application process for IIMs around that. Please let me know if you can be a helping hand in my journey!
It would help if you could give more info on what kind of help you needed in your prep.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
akadiyan wrote:
It would help if you could give more info on what kind of help you needed in your prep.
I think that post is from last year
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hello fellow applicants!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Is anyone planning their GMAT in the next 20 days?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
NCC wrote:
Is anyone planning
their GMAT in the next 20 days?

I am !
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
@transporter what country are you in
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi guys looking for GMAT test centre vouchers . Please dm
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Anyone have exam in a week? , mine is on 20th, looking partner for extensive study?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
NirupaD wrote:
Anyone have exam in a week? , mine is on 20th, looking partner for extensive study?

Giving exam on 30th
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hey Everyone!

Please ping me if Anyone is interested to share EG mocks with me. I currently have 14 mocks. Can discuss with you on personal chat! :)
P.S. - I found them really good so if someone is just starting out his/her prep, they’re really good for practice.
Thanks in Advance :D
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
3rd of january
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
NCC wrote:
Is anyone planning their GMAT in the next 20 days?

Yes, 1st Feb
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi,
Anyone buying the ttp course in the flash sale that ttp is having till jan’23 end? I am buying the course and it would be great to refer someone, so that both of us can get extra 2 weeks. you can pm me for the same.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
sv2023 wrote:
Hi, Anyone buying the ttp course in the flash sale that ttp is having till jan’23 end? I am buying the course and it would be great to refer someone, so that both of us can get extra 2 weeks. you can pm me for the same.

Hey I’m considering buying the 1-month plan
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
sending a pm
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Could you ping me a text? Cuz I’m unable to shoot messages on here
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
hey ..my exam is within a week ....at 650 level presently.....anyone up for some practice sessions for a boost ! Do ping !
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnWbTINo ... JmNzVkMjY=

A quick video (1min) on How do we prepare for the GMAT Quant Section. Must see.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi everyone, Is there anyone who can share official practice mocks 3-6 for a price?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi everyone, Is there anyone who can share official practice mocks 3-6 for a price?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hello guys, I saw a webinar on February 11, 2023, at 11 a.m. on financing and scholarship options for an MBA abroad with HDFC Credila. For registration
https://bit.ly/Financing-Options-MBA
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hello, Grad Mentors is currently accepting applications for its Cost-Free GMAT mentorship program. How it Works: Each of our qualified Grad Mentors volunteers is matched with a mentee to help them achieve their GMAT or GRE goals. The meetings are completely virtual and mentees get access to our many free guides and resources to help along the way. We only ask that our mentees consider returning as mentors once their goals are reached. How to Apply: Visit gradmentors.org and click “Explore Our Programs’’
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Thank you!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Is anyone planning their GMAT in next 25 days? I’m looking for a Study partner to help me out in some difficult areas and share a some valuable thoughts and study plans for last month study..
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I am ✋🏼
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hello, is there anyone who can share their official practice mocks 3-6 for a price? Please pm
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin