GMAT Quantitative Chat

GMAT Data Insight Chat

MBA Chat

go back
Haas UC Berkeley 17 members online out of 3027
dots
Forum discussion
Chat members
Pinned: Please update your decisions in the tracker https://gmatclub.com/forum/decision-tra ... ister.html
Pin
Is that written on your application status page?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
mariafernandamar wrote:
I logged in and I found that I was invited for an interview. I received the application complete email. I am just writing this to keep the faith alive guys!

Same here! I received the application complete email about a month ago.

Posted from my mobile device
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Where did you know that you got an interview invite?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Same question - where exactly in the portal does it show that?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Email + Portal Home Page. Application complete email also came on the same day for me.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Same, I received a portal home update when I logged in and then early this morning I received the email.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
mariafernandamar wrote:
Same, I received a portal home update when I logged in and then early this morning I received the email.

Congrats. Which country are you applying from ?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Amazing
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I just got this e-mail earlier today:

Your Berkeley Haas Application Status

Thank you for submitting your application for admission to the Full-Time MBA Program at Berkeley Haas School of Business. Your file is under review by the admissions committee.

Still hoping for an invite
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Don’t give up! Still 2 weeks left where they could interview more applicants. I hear they can go as late as March 14th - a week before deadlines.

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
JuneGmat94 wrote:
Don’t give up! Still 2 weeks left where they could interview more applicants. I hear they can go as late as March 14th - a week before deadlines. Posted from my mobile device

if I recieve anything I will let you guys know. Let`s wait and see what hapens!
If someone else recieves and invite, please put it here as well, so we can have an idea later on until when do they really still call for invites
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
for interview **
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
nikolajokic wrote:
JuneGmat94 wrote:
Don’t give up! Still 2 weeks left where they could interview more applicants. I hear they can go as late as March 14th - a week before deadlines. Posted from my mobile device

if I recieve anything I will let you guys know. Let`s wait and see what hapens!
If someone else recieves and invite, please put it here as well, so we can have an idea later on until when do they really still call for invites

for interview **

­Will do! If I hear anything will also let you all know. Clearadmit is showing like 1 or 2 people the past few days, not sure what that means
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Yes be hopeful, invites are still rolling..
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Was surprised to see one yesterday since it was a Saturday
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Didn’t receive any ‘application submitted’ or ‘application in review’ email
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Got one mail directly saying ‘you’re invited to interview’ in the subject and portal was also updated
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I was hesitant to post since I’ve been getting WL with interview or WL without interview all this season.. zero admits so far.. but y’all have been encouraging one another by sharing so much info, so thought of letting y’all know that interview rollouts are still happening and good luck to all of you
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
nikolajokic wrote:
I just got this e-mail earlier today: Your Berkeley Haas Application Status Thank you for submitting your application for admission to the Full-Time MBA Program at Berkeley Haas School of Business. Your file is under review by the admissions committee. Still hoping for an invite

Yep just literally got this and was so surprised
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Got it today
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
You are invited for interviews?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I think they mean the email saying your app is under review
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
If you login to the portal do you see anything?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
nah all the same
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
But it redirects you to check your application status correct?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
creed1196 wrote:
nah all the same

Not sure .. hope you receive your invites soon
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
No invite...just under review check ur status
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I just got the email from Berkeley (like 10 minutes ago) saying: "My name, You’re Invited To Interview"

Next Steps
› Log in to your application status portal
› Please select a pre-recorded video interview: Due to student and alumni availability, all live remote interview times have been booked.
› Please complete your interview within 7 days of invitation.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
nikolajokic wrote:
I just got the email from Berkeley (like 10 minutes ago) saying: "My name, You’re Invited To Interview" Next Steps › Log in to your application status portal › Please select a pre-recorded video interview: Due to student and alumni availability, all live remote interview times have been booked. › Please complete your interview within 7 days of invitation.

thats epic - congrats
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Don’t give up, guys.
They are still calling for interviews
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I guess its not over until its over. Did you happen to also get your app is under review before being invited?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
creed1196 wrote:
I guess its not over until its over. Did you happen to also get your app is under review before being invited?

No.. got the interview invite first and then received this email
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
But it was random from different people is what was mentioned here in the chats few days back
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I got this email " Your Berkeley Haas Application Status " on Wednesday and the one regarding the interview today.

The one on Wednesday said:
Thank you for submitting your application for admission to the Full-Time MBA Program at Berkeley Haas School of Business. Your file is under review by the admissions committee.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
pc5181995 wrote:
I applied R2, and I got the second email (Your Berkeley Haas Application Status) last week but no interview invite. Someone on reddit told me that this means that they’ve made a decision on your application so if there’s no invite, then its either a ding/waitlist. But someone else mentioned they got their interview invite a few weeks after receiving that email. I guess there’s no way of knowing, it could mean anything. :.

That’s because you logged into the application portal after a while to check your application. I just logged into the portal and they sent me the mail immediately

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
pc5181995 wrote:
I applied R2, and I got the second email (Your Berkeley Haas Application Status) last week but no interview invite. Someone on reddit told me that this means that they’ve made a decision on your application so if there’s no invite, then its either a ding/waitlist. But someone else mentioned they got their interview invite a few weeks after receiving that email. I guess there’s no way of knowing, it could mean anything. :.

That’s because you logged in and viewed your application. Just logged in after seeing this post and they sent me a similar email

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
The ones still waiting, what does your status say?
Mine is still received.
I did get an under review mail couple of weeks back.
Should it be under review? Should I mail the adcom regarding this?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
LordCheems wrote:
The ones still waiting, what does your status say? Mine is still received. I did get an under review mail couple of weeks back. Should it be under review? Should I mail the adcom regarding this?

Same for me. And I emailed the adcom- They had the standard response that interviews will go out until decision date.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
One adcom told that they keep sending out invites till mid March. But this received thing is a bit concerning.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Yeah! I am kinda losing hope now.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi all, I wrote to admissions that there were no slots to book for interviews, so they said that they won’t add any more slots.. so they asked me to do Kira ( the video essay type)
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
So even if they rollout invites, I think they will make us do interview with Kira.. but they said there’s no difference between Kira n live interview
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Just got an invite today. Interview will be done with pre-recorded questions on Kira
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Anyone applying to haas EWMBA??? Today is the r3 deadline. Good luck to all 😊
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Anyone knows what are the admit odds after interviewing at Haas?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
for FT or PT??
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Jennk922 wrote:
Anyone applying to haas EWMBA??? Today is the r3 deadline. Good luck to all 😊

­I applied for the EWMBA in R3, but have not completed the video interview yet! From what I understand, the second question is a wild card. Good luck!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi, everyone,

We have added a new episode to our GMAT Club Podcast. In this podcast, we explore the incredible MBA journey of Randeep Singh, a US military veteran, who successfully transitioned from the military to an MBA at Stanford GSB, Chicago Booth, and Berkeley Haas. He earned a remarkable 99th percentile score on the GRE while studying during active military duty. He shares valuable insights, tips, and strategies on how you can achieve a similar feat. From understanding the unique challenges and opportunities available to military veterans to navigating the rigorous admissions process at a top business school, this video covers it all. Learn how to craft a compelling application, ace your interviews, and stand out as a candidate in a competitive MBA environment. Whether you’re a military veteran looking to pursue an MBA or simply aiming for that elusive 99th percentile GRE score, this video is packed with actionable advice to help you reach your goals.

You can listen to it at the following link https://gmatclub.com/forum/gmatclub-pod ... l#p3363428
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Has anyone here done the pre-recorded video interview and wouldn’t mind to share their experience with the platform/ questions that were asked? Thanks!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Fairly generic and random. The best way to prepare is to practice several behavioral questions anne_123
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
anne_123 wrote:
Has anyone here done the pre-recorded video interview and wouldn’t mind to share their experience with the platform/ questions that were asked? Thanks!

You might find this helpful

https://ellinlolis.com/blog/berkeley-ha ... interview/
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Thanks for sending the link rishi02! Unfortunately I don’t think it applies to the EWMBA program
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Do they also send an email after completing an interview?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Did anyone apply for the EWMBA round 2?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Was looking something up for Haas and stumbled across this link for admitted students. You have to sign into your portal to see it. Does this link work for anyone who clicks on it?

https://applynow.haas.berkeley.edu/port ... tab=admits
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
It just opens your profile. No decisions have been posted yet
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
nimratgrewal wrote:
It just opens your profile. No decisions have been posted yet

When I log in and click it, it doesn’t open my profile. It opens to a page that says “We’re so excited to welcome you into the Berkeley Haas family” with a ton of info like submitting my deposit, getting my email address, Re Vera Verification, etc.

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Qwapol wrote:
When I log in and click it, it doesn’t open my profile. It opens to a page that says “We’re so excited to welcome you into the Berkeley Haas family” with a ton of info like submitting my deposit, getting my email address, Re Vera Verification, etc. Posted from my mobile device

I would submitted deposit just for fun 😂
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Maybe that means something good? 🤷‍♂️
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin

bb wrote:
Qwapol wrote:
When I log in and click it, it doesn’t open my profile. It opens to a page that says “We’re so excited to welcome you into the Berkeley Haas family” with a ton of info like submitting my deposit, getting my email address, Re Vera Verification, etc. Posted from my mobile device

I would submitted deposit just for fun 😂

Maybe that means something good? 🤷‍♂️

­LOL right, good idea!

If everyone can access the link, though, then not sure it has any meaning unfortunately. Just think it’s a bit strange you have to login to view the page.

Anyway, was just something I found when I was trying to see if there were any admissions events coming up, and figured I’d post to see if others have any thoughts on it/ if people can access it.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
ya you are right
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
but at the top, "Accept your offer" is there.. and if you click on it, it just refreshes the page and nothing else
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
maybe some generic thing which all applicants can see?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
cant do that bb, because there is no info on where to deposit.. maybe it is some kind of glitch
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
tbdu wrote:
cant do that bb, because there is no info on where to deposit.. maybe it is some kind of glitch

Got it. Thank you. That’s quite a bummer if it is for everyone. Haas is a small and highly selective program so most people will get disappointed 😢
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
can others please try and let us know what you see? https://applynow.haas.berkeley.edu/port ... tab=admits
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
bb wrote:
Got it. Thank you. That’s quite a bummer if it is for everyone. Haas is a small and highly selective program so most people will get disappointed 😢

true :( it would sting not getting in because there is a tab in the page called "Home" and if you click that there is a video - Welcome to the class of 2026
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Qwapol wrote:
Was looking something up for Haas and stumbled across this link for admitted students. You have to sign into your portal to see it. Does this link work for anyone who clicks on it? https://applynow.haas.berkeley.edu/port ... tab=admits

funny part is if you google for any mba new admit for haas such as weekend mba new admit, evening mba new admit, it asks you to login to your account and inside your account you see FULL TIME MBA new admit :lol: not the other MBA programs!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Haas EWMBA round 2 decisions come out this Friday on march 15. Does anybody know what time? And do they call 2-3 days before to welcome admits over the phone?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
So is the understanding that if you applied in Round 2 and dont get an interview by this thursday March 14th (1 week from deadline) then you are out of luck? I think I may be out of this race.... haha
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
JuneGmat94 wrote:
So is the understanding that if you applied in Round 2 and dont get an interview by this thursday March 14th (1 week from deadline) then you are out of luck? I think I may be out of this race.... haha

same - we shot our shot so should be proud
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
creed1196 wrote:
JuneGmat94 wrote:

same - we shot our shot so should be proud

Right right at least we tried lol

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Qwapol wrote:
Was looking something up for Haas and stumbled across this link for admitted students. You have to sign into your portal to see it. Does this link work for anyone who clicks on it? https://applynow.haas.berkeley.edu/port ... tab=admits

When I click in this link that you shared and log in with my credentials, I also get the same message:
"We’re so excited to welcome you into the Berkeley Haas family. To complete your enrollment, please follow the steps below."

Is this message showing for everyone who applied to R2? Just to know my situation,
I applied R2 and received the pre recorded interview e-mail invite last Monday.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I got the same message too.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
nikolajokic wrote:
When I click in this link that you shared and log in with my credentials, I also get the same message: "We’re so excited to welcome you into the Berkeley Haas family. To complete your enrollment, please follow the steps below." Is this message showing for everyone who applied to R2? Just to know my situation, I applied R2 and received the pre recorded interview e-mail invite last Monday.

Same here. I think it is a glitch, we should get feedback by Friday
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Ricklng wrote:
nikolajokic wrote:
When I click in this link that you shared and log in with my credentials, I also get the same message: "We’re so excited to welcome you into the Berkeley Haas family. To complete your enrollment, please follow the steps below." Is this message showing for everyone who applied to R2? Just to know my situation, I applied R2 and received the pre recorded interview e-mail invite last Monday.

Same here. I think it is a glitch, we should get feedback by Friday

Yep haven’t even interviewed but I guess I’m accepted 😂

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
any idea how many applied for EWMBA in 2023? any official numbers ?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
or better acceptance rate for EWMBA ?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
received an email saying they want to schedule a zoom call. is this an acceptance call?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
wow congrats
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
ugh... they sent another email saying they need to reschedule...
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
wondering if anyone else got it
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
xiyue123 wrote:

wondering if anyone else got it

­Did you give one way interview ? 
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
something_borr wrote:
­Did you give one way interview ? 

I interviewed with an alum
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
xiyue123 wrote:

What was the date they had initially scheduled it for?
And have they provided a new date?
Seems like an acceptance but confused as to why they rescheduled
maybe they were supposed to send it out a bit later? :D
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
scheduled for tuesday and they said want to reschedule for later this week
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
lol
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hmm.. seems like a case of someone jumping the gun and being reprimanded haha
All the best!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
haha thanks! best of luck everyone
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Wow, looks like Haas started early this round! Congratulations, @xiyue123 !
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Don’t forget to update the decision tracker as decisions roll in over the next few days 😇
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
xiyue123 wrote:
haha thanks! best of luck everyone

Congratulations! Are you an international or domestic candidate?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
lol they sent a new invite with different time slots
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
qcnr wrote:
Congratulations! Are you an international or domestic candidate?

yes from Asia
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Is this how they declare results usually? No mail = no admit?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I thought they directly call
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
xiyue123 wrote:
lol they sent a new invite with different time slots

Is it for later this week?
Could give an idea of till when they will send out conformations
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
*Confirmations
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Logging into my portal today, I see that the message regarding my interview isn’t there anymore. It’s just a generic - your application has been received thing. Is it the same for everyone?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
NITI28 wrote:
Logging into my portal today, I see that the message regarding my interview isn’t there anymore. It’s just a generic - your application has been received thing. Is it the same for everyone?

same for me
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin