GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video
GMAT Club
It is currently 07 Oct 2022, 07:12

My Chats
Join
New
Group
Private

Kellogg

Online: 9
Chat members
Received an email today confirming that I have been matched with an admission volunteer and was asked to reach out to their email address to schedule an interview. One day after the portal asked me to submit an interview request.
Sep 21
✓✓
Same here.. I have been assigned an admission volunteer too. It’s too early. :scared:
Sep 21
✓✓
Will need a little time to prepare..
Sep 21
✓✓
Hey Guys. Got to know that CrackAdmission is organizing a Live Q&A session on INSEAD application with a senior INSEAD alumni. Sharing the link for anyone who might be interested in joining. https://youtu.be/q1HaIkLR7Cw
Sep 22
✓✓
Can anyone see their list of awards in the Kellogg application? I was doing a random review and realized I couldn’t see a single one - and now I’m afraid I forgot to fill out that part in the form.
Sep 22
✓✓
wightknight wrote:
Can anyone see their list of awards in the Kellogg application? I was doing a random review and realized I couldn’t see a single one - and now I’m afraid I forgot to fill out that part in the form.

Mine doesn’t appear also. I recall noticing the lack before the deadline, going back to check, and everything was inputed. I think they really don’t include on Application Proof
Sep 22
✓✓
rodolfocosta wrote:
Mine doesn’t appear also. I recall noticing the lack before the deadline, going back to check, and everything was inputed. I think they really don’t include on Application Proof

In the application tips webinar, I believe it was Jennifer Hayes from the Admissions teams who said that there are a few issues with the Application Proofs and even if the proof doesn’t show some of the inputted values, the form itself will have them recorded without errors
Sep 22
✓✓
Thanks! I just don’t remember if I submitted mine or not *sighs* Hope it’s not make or break
Sep 22
✓✓
wightknight wrote:
This happened to me last year with ECs!, it’s just a glitch
Sep 22
✓✓
Any Kellogg reapplicants here that got the interview scheduling options?
Sep 22
✓✓
chirag95 wrote:
Any Kellogg reapplicants here that got the interview scheduling options?
I’m reapplicant, just got the option request interview only
Sep 22
✓✓
Has anyone reached out to their interviewer? I got the official mail yesterday evening. Planning to write a mail to the interviewer over the weekends.
Sep 22
✓✓
While I don’t have my interviewer details for Kellogg yet, I do have them for another school. How exactly do you say - can we do the interview at least a week later cuz I need to prep? I’m low-key worried they’ll be all - oh let’s do it asap in 2-3 days!!!
Sep 23
✓✓
Has anyone here not received a mail for an interview or the scheduling option on the status page? I’m a reapplicant and last year, I’d received an invite 3 days after submission but haven’t received any communication yet this time
Sep 24
✓✓
Stanford applicants networking session is today at 8 AM Pacific 8:30 PM IST
Sep 24
✓✓
You can register and join the session at the following link
Sep 24
✓✓
:)
Sep 24
✓✓
chirag95 wrote:
Has anyone here not received a mail for an interview or the scheduling option on the status page? I’m a reapplicant and last year, I’d received an invite 3 days after submission but haven’t received any communication yet this time

Same here bud
Sep 24
✓✓
Anyone figured what the schedule vs request interview difference is? Seen people getting both, and even the request interview is sent to you as you’ve been selected? But schedule gives you slots straight away, while request seems to go into a matchmaking with alumni process?
Sep 24
✓✓
My guess is they have some backend logic based on standard criteria (could be anything from citizenship to undergrad institution to stats) which determines which option you get.
Sep 24
✓✓
It seems automated / not a decision by an actual human.
Sep 24
✓✓
Hey Team,
Sep 25
✓✓
Did not yet receive a reply from the alumnus on the email for interview....How much time should I wait before emailing again? Don’t want to create a bad impression from the start ..
Sep 25
✓✓
I sent the mail on Friday (23rd) in the afternoon. Haven’t heard back yet. I’ll wait till Thursday. I think waiting a week should be enough.
Sep 25
✓✓
sakethreddy wrote:
in the application portal i had an update to the next steps where they asked me to submit the timezone, once i had submitted the timezone i can see the status as below. Your interview request was received September 20, 2022. We are working with our pool of volunteers to find an interviewer. Generally, this may take a few days. You will be notified via email when a volunteer is available to interview with you.

but didn’t get any mail as such

Hi Saketh. Any update on this? My case is exactly the same with the same display on my admission porta after submitting the time zone
Sep 25
✓✓
The text says you will be notified when an volunteer is available
Sep 25
✓✓
not we’ll email you in 24 hours
Sep 25
✓✓
Some of you need to chill
Sep 25
✓✓
echo the above^ alums are busy working professionals, and it’s a weekend - they’ll probably reply early in the coming work week.
Sep 25
✓✓
Hi All.. Interview assignment pending
Your interview request was received September 20, 2022. We are working with our pool of volunteers to find an interviewer. Generally, this may take a few weeks. You will be notified via email when a volunteer is available to interview with you.
Sep 25
✓✓
This is the message I get on the Kellogg application page.. Is there anyone else who has got the same msg?
Sep 25
✓✓
Pari123 wrote:
This is the message I get on the Kellogg application page.. Is there anyone else who has got the same msg?
Yes, I’m getting the same message too
Sep 25
✓✓
Kellogg interview invites are random, no reason to get worried if the interview is scheduled late, It’s been only week since the deadline
Sep 25
✓✓
Check the promotions social and spam folders, i just saw a mail got on Thursday but in promotions with the volunteer details to schedule
Sep 25
✓✓
A new Kellogg interview debrief has been posted
Sep 26
✓✓
sakethreddy wrote:
Check the promotions social and spam folders, i just saw a mail got on Thursday but in promotions with the volunteer details to schedule
Was there a change Interview request section in the portal, after you received interviewer information?
Sep 26
✓✓
Prudhviraju wrote:
Was there a change Interview request section in the portal, after you received interviewer information?

Yes, it shows the name of your assigned admissions volunteer
Sep 26
✓✓
vverma1995 wrote:

Yes, it shows the name of your assigned admissions volunteer
cool!! Now I don’t need to worry about mail going to spam!😅
Sep 26
✓✓
appbr1493 wrote:
I’m starting to freak out haha I didn’t get any mail and can’t see a schedule interview option

Anyone else still waiting to hear from Kellogg about the interview? My screen shows: "All interviews are currently virtual. You will receive an email regarding the status of your interview within six weeks of the application deadline."

Haven’t received any email either. Not sure what this means, and am similarly freaking out :(
Sep 27
✓✓
Throwaway2022MBA wrote:

Anyone else still waiting to hear from Kellogg about the interview? My screen shows: "All interviews are currently virtual. You will receive an email regarding the status of your interview within six weeks of the application deadline."

Haven’t received any email either. Not sure what this means, and am similarly freaking out :(
same here :/
Sep 27
✓✓
actually just checked, i got an option to submit request on the status portal. Try checking now?
Sep 27
✓✓
chirag95, hi this is for all those who have applied. can you share your GMAT score and profile briefly.
Sep 27
✓✓
Has anyone had their interview yet? Mine is scheduled for next week!
Sep 27
✓✓
chirag95 Nope, portal still hasn’t updated for me. Curious to know - when did you submit the complete application? Thanks
Sep 28
✓✓
Just a reminder to folks who are anxious and stressed about Kellogg interview invites -
Kellogg adcom wouldn’t even read the application before sending interview invites (that’s the reason why people get interview invites just after a day after the deadline).
People are randomly selected into 5 or 6 buckets, and the interview invites are sent out to people from each bucket every week. The timing of the interview invite doesn’t matter.
That’s why they mention the time of 6 weeks after the deadline. So just relax and chill till you get the invite.
Sep 28
✓✓
Throwaway2022MBA wrote:

Hey, don’t worry.. I got yesterday night only... The process of mapping is on
Sep 28
✓✓
srepalle wrote:
Just a reminder to folks who are anxious and stressed about Kellogg interview invites -
Kellogg adcom wouldn’t even read the application before sending interview invites (that’s the reason why people get interview invites just after a day after the deadline).
People are randomly selected into 5 or 6 buckets, and the interview invites are sent out to people from each bucket every week. The timing of the interview invite doesn’t matter.
That’s why they mention the time of 6 weeks after the deadline. So just relax and chill till you get the invite.
True , everyone gets interview invite ( this is what I have heard)
Sep 28
✓✓
Guys . how important is kellogg video essay? I think I performed real bad there
Sep 28
✓✓
Not everyone, Kellogg invites 65 to 70% of its candidates. So there is a possibility of not getting an invite, but we have to wait for another 4 weeks to find out!

Pari123 wrote:
Throwaway2022MBA wrote:

Hey, don’t worry.. I got yesterday night only... The process of mapping is on

srepalle wrote:
True , everyone gets interview invite ( this is what I have heard)

Guys . how important is kellogg video essay? I think I performed real bad there
Sep 28
✓✓
A new Kellogg interview debrief has been posted
Sep 30
✓✓
Would you be interested in a Kellogg interview prep session with a current student or a recent admit?
Sep 30
✓✓
Please comment here let me know if you are interested. I will try to organize one.
Sep 30
✓✓
Interested
Sep 30
✓✓
Also, after submittng the portal option to schedule an interview, i haven’t heard back about the interview. Do we just wait for someone to get in touch or can we follow up here?
Sep 30
✓✓
Interested
Sep 30
✓✓
Interested.
Sep 30
✓✓
Interested
Sep 30
✓✓
Interested
Sep 30
✓✓
Interested
Sep 30
✓✓
Interested. Thanks!

Posted from my mobile device
Sep 30
✓✓
Interested!
Sep 30
✓✓
Ive already scheduled my interview for next friday
Sep 30
✓✓
With a second year student
Sep 30
✓✓
Interested
Sep 30
✓✓
Thanks everyone
Sep 30
✓✓
Please sign up at the following link
Sep 30
✓✓
I am working with a recent admit on the date and time for this session.
Sep 30
✓✓
TonJravolta wrote:
Ive already scheduled my interview for next friday
I will try to organize this interview prep session before Friday.
Sep 30
✓✓
We also have the recording of last year’s interview prep session.
Sep 30
✓✓
Once you sign up, I can share the recording.
Sep 30
✓✓
Interested
Sep 30
✓✓
Nikhil, Link doesn’t work?
Sep 30
✓✓
I am also interested in the Interview prep. The link above doesn’t work.
Oct 2
✓✓
i’m interested in the interview prep as well.
Oct 3
✓✓
Hey @nikhil I’m interested for the interview prep session as well but the sign up link isnt working
Oct 3
✓✓
Hi everyone. I got an email from Kellogg to schedule an interview. They asked me to schedule one from the portal from under "Next Steps" - clicking on Submit Request and filling up some questions. But my next steps part simply says "All interviews are currently virtual. You will receive an email regarding the status of your interview within six weeks of the application deadline." This happened on 27th Sept. Any idea if i should mail them to clarify this?
Oct 3
✓✓
Maybe you can wait for a day. Their portal is a bit patchy, so might take a day to get updated.
Oct 3
✓✓
Aishat wrote:
I am also interested in the Interview prep. The link above doesn’t work.

Hi, please use the following link
Oct 4
✓✓
We have scheduled this interview prep session for October 10th
Oct 4
✓✓
I have sent out calendar invites for all those who have signed up.
Oct 4
✓✓
I have also shared the recording of last year’s interview prep session with you who have signed up.
Oct 4
✓✓
You can still register for this interview prep session at the following link
Oct 4
✓✓
Hey! Fellow Kellogg aspirants!

Trying to signup, but the link isn’t available.
Would love to be able to join, as I do not have a consultant to help me with this prep.

Thanks!
Oct 5
✓✓
Hey there, I finished my Interview yesterday. All the best to everyone!
03:02 am
✓✓
BAA5 wrote:
Can you share the questions please?
03:10 am
✓✓
Nikhil, I have joined the link bt did not receive the last year’s interview prep session
03:20 am
✓✓
Hi everyone
06:14 am
✓✓
I have shared the calendar invite for Oct 10th and the last year’s recording with all those who have signed up.
06:15 am
✓✓
You can still sign up for the session at the following link
✓✓
got the invites nikhil, thanks :)
✓✓
Pulkitas123 wrote:
Hey! Fellow Kellogg aspirants!

Trying to signup, but the link isn’t available.
Would love to be able to join, as I do not have a consultant to help me with this prep.

Thanks!

You can try signing up at the this link https://gmatclub.com/forum/kellogg-inte ... l#p3078508
06:16 am
✓✓
BAA5 wrote:

Can you add your Kellogg interview experience at the following link? https://gmatclub.com/forum/kellogg-191/ ... brief.html
✓✓
Thank you :)
✓✓