Delete
Pin
Decision date is on 27th March.... So just trying to hold on :lol:
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Kggmat wrote:
Is anybody still waiting for their interview to get scheduled? I had been asked to select a timezone 1-2 days after I had submitted my application but haven’t received any update since then.

Me too, from Northeast Asia
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Is Kellogg not interviewing any more Indians in R2?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Any update anyone? Should we write a mail to the adcom & ask?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
grape71 wrote:
Me too, from Northeast Asia

+1 East Asia
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
did anyone get the interview invite for kellogg mim?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Kggmat wrote:
Is anybody still waiting for their interview to get scheduled? I had been asked to select a timezone 1-2 days after I had submitted my application but haven’t received any update since then.

same and I’m in the same timezone as Kellogg
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Waiting
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Anyone received Kellogg interview scheduling email? Are the times in IST or CT in the portal?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Does anyone know if they send you an email regarding an interview all the time? I was able to schedule mine a couple of weeks ago without an official email invite.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I received an email asking me to schedule interview today. However, before the plan was to interview with alumni but now is with AO.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
LK22112 wrote:
I received an email asking me to schedule interview today. However, before the plan was to interview with alumni but now is with AO.

Same with me
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
just got an email from admissions to schedule a slot directly with them
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
anne_123 wrote:
just got an email from admissions to schedule a slot directly with them

congratulations :D
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Got the email
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I also scheduled my interview directly and had it a few days ago, and it was an alumni. Just fyi
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
AWasey wrote:
Got the email

Same
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Congratulations AWasay & PrasunDPS5 :D
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
sartaj1995 wrote:
Congratulations AWasay & PrasunDPS5 :D

Thanks
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
For the interviews to be held by alumni, would it have made a difference if we selected a time zone other than IST? Just curious
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
as in to reduce/remove the waiting time to schedule
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Will all decisions be released on 27th April?
Or are there rolling invites?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
LordCheems wrote:
Will all decisions be released on 27th April? Or are there rolling invites?

Didn’t they say March? Are you talking about R2 admit decisions?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
just got my interview scheduled with adm staff. Indian male here
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
the status read "Interview assignment pending" until now
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
S2GmatPrep wrote:
LordCheems wrote:
Will all decisions be released on 27th April? Or are there rolling invites?

Didn’t they say March? Are you talking about R2 admit decisions?

­I edited it to March but somehow, it didn’t reflect.
But yes, R2 final admit decisions.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
LordCheems wrote:
­I edited it to March but somehow, it didn’t reflect. But yes, R2 final admit decisions.

Adcom member said that they’ll release all decisions on March 27th.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
nish0204 wrote:
did anyone get the interview invite for kellogg mim?

I did not still
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Did anyone get a mail regarding the financial aid application deadline?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
sashaganjoo97 wrote:

Yes, I think it was a mass email.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
sashaganjoo97 wrote:

Got it too. Is it for US applicants only?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I guess it’s for all in the form when you say you are not US citizen then you get to fill some other set of data pertaining to you
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
prasundps5 wrote:
I guess it’s for all in the form when you say you are not US citizen then you get to fill some other set of data pertaining to you

I see, thanks
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
In the financial aid form, where exactly do you put in loans as a source of funding? "non-employment funding source" or "Other resources (in USD) available:"
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
NITI28 wrote:
In the financial aid form, where exactly do you put in loans as a source of funding? "non-employment funding source" or "Other resources (in USD) available:"

Hey NITI28, put it in Other resources (in USD) available.

Cheers!
Abhyank
Founder & CEO
MBA and Masters Admissions Consulting
Contact us: +91-8448224865 ­ ­­
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hey guys I’m an MBA grad from India looking for a second MBA in M7s. I had some questions that I was to get clarified here on the group. Below are my queries:
1. Do the colleges need WES evaluations mandatorily? If yes, then is it just the highest degree(MBA in my case) or even the Bachelors degree too?
2. For the transcripts should the school send it directly to the school I am applying to? So, in my case both my bachelors and masters universities have to send it?
4. Also, for both transcripts and English mode of instruction certificate, can I ask the university to send software copies?

Request you to help with the issues or point me in the direction where I can find these answers. TIA
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
ApurvaSha wrote:
Hey guys I’m an MBA grad from India looking for a second MBA in M7s. I had some questions that I was to get clarified here on the group. Below are my queries: 1. Do the colleges need WES evaluations mandatorily? If yes, then is it just the highest degree(MBA in my case) or even the Bachelors degree too? 2. For the transcripts should the school send it directly to the school I am applying to? So, in my case both my bachelors and masters universities have to send it? 4. Also, for both transcripts and English mode of instruction certificate, can I ask the university to send software copies? Request you to help with the issues or point me in the direction where I can find these answers. TIA

Hey! I think it’s better for you to reach out to the schools you want to apply to and ask these questions as they’re very specific. Usually, these things differ from school to school, so it’s better that you reach out to them.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Save the Date! Do Join us Tomorrow https://gmatclub.com/forum/redirect.php?id=a1047fr9b3

FB17-MBDBRF-LKS-650.jpg

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Is Kellogg’s interview invites still rolling? Or should I move on?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Dobby14 wrote:

I received mine last week, I would keep my hopes up at least until March, we never know
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
If anyone else has a message saying they need to submit more documents, even though everything is checked off, I just heard from admissions that they have a software error on their end that is displaying this message even for people who have submitted everything
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Dobby14 wrote:

Mine still haven’t been scheduled.. generally I think the consensus is that you need to wait until March, but mourning about it regardless..
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Anyone from the wait-listed candidates in R1 hear back from the ADCOM at Kellogg yet?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Dobby14 wrote:

I read on ClearAdmit that they will be sending invites until early March
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Fingers crossed
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi, everyone,

We have added a new episode to our GMAT Club Podcast titled "GMAT 690 to 760 in 5 Months - Getting into Top MBA Programs with Scholarships". In this GMAT & MBA success story podcast, we will understand Lukas’s GMAT preparation strategy, study plan, MBA application process, how he approached the application essay, interview, resume, recommendations, etc., and what contributed to his MBA application success of getting into Booth and Kellogg.

You can listen to it at the following link https://gmatclub.com/forum/gmatclub-pod ... l#p3356839
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I gave my interview on 10th feb, from what I’ve heard kellogg has rolling results with 2 weeks of conducting the interview. Should i be expecting the result to be out by 24th feb?

Posted from my mobile device
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
anuradati wrote:
I gave my interview on 10th feb, from what I’ve heard kellogg has rolling results with 2 weeks of conducting the interview. Should i be expecting the result to be out by 24th feb? Posted from my mobile device

No, all will know on March 27
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hello everyone,

I’m an international student who is looking to apply for round 3. I really would like if it is advisable.

Major thing I’m worried about - scholarship. Please let me know if there is anyone that has passed through something similar or your thought process. I have a Visa date secured by the way.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
So, searching for Visa date isn’t an issue.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Does Kellogg schedule interview based on alum availability or the application?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
aadeniji wrote:
Hello everyone, I’m an international student who is looking to apply for round 3. I really would like if it is advisable. Major thing I’m worried about - scholarship. Please let me know if there is anyone that has passed through something similar or your thought process. I have a Visa date secured by the way.

if you come from an over represented country in the admission pool, I would advise you to apply in R1 in the upcoming admissions cycle. Its a gamble applying in R3.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
aadeniji wrote:
Hello everyone, I’m an international student who is looking to apply for round 3. I really would like if it is advisable. Major thing I’m worried about - scholarship. Please let me know if there is anyone that has passed through something similar or your thought process. I have a Visa date secured by the way.

Apart from visa, the major concern of applying of applying in R3 is that most of the class had already got filled up. If your profile is not that unique, your chances get very low in R3
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
What is Kellogg interview to admit ratio?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
waytowharton wrote:

Kellogg is totally unique in that they tried to interview everyone, occasionally somebody gets a waiver but almost everyone gets interviewed so that number just wouldn’t be very meaningful. You just want to think about the interview as part of the application not as a shortlist situation.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I heard that all though they try to interview everyone, te actual number ends up being in the 60-70% range
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
waytowharton wrote:

Per the decision tracker, it is 50%. Link below
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
That’s essentially 35% then
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
waytowharton wrote:
That’s essentially 35% then

How did you come to this number ?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
isn’t it just 70% * 50%
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I think it may be lower
ClearAdmit states acceptance rate as 20% (https://www.clearadmit.com/schools/kell ... 20is%20731.)
Poets&Quants says there are ~5,000 applications n the class size is ~500, so that’s a 10% acceptance rate (https://poetsandquants.com/2021/08/25/i ... %20success.)
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
sartaj1995 wrote:
I think it may be lower ClearAdmit states acceptance rate as 20% (https://www.clearadmit.com/schools/kell ... 20is%20731.) Poets&Quants says there are ~5,000 applications n the class size is ~500, so that’s a 10% acceptance rate (https://poetsandquants.com/2021/08/25/i ... %20success.)

10% is way to low. I believe it is closer to 20%
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Mandy001 wrote:
10% is way to low. I believe it is closer to 20%

Hope so, it would be better for us only :D :D
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
sartaj1995 wrote:
I think it may be lower ClearAdmit states acceptance rate as 20% (https://www.clearadmit.com/schools/kell ... 20is%20731.) Poets&Quants says there are ~5,000 applications n the class size is ~500, so that’s a 10% acceptance rate (https://poetsandquants.com/2021/08/25/i ... %20success.)

You’ll have to consider the yield rate as well, which would be under 50%
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Can anyone advice me on Admit Experts?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
vmn2007 wrote:
You’ll have to consider the yield rate as well, which would be under 50%

What do you mean by yield rate? o.O
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
sartaj1995 wrote:
What do you mean by yield rate? o.O

Yield rate = # of matriculates / total admits. Not all admits choose to enroll, so if considering a yield rate of 50%, about 1000 actually admitted
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Kellogg typically sit around 27-30% acceptance rate in the past few years. You can look at few data and sites to back up the number
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Anyone received the Kellogg financial aid application email? And tips on how to go about the essay?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Mandy001 wrote:
Anyone received the Kellogg financial aid application email? And tips on how to go about the essay?

Do we receive it separately after interview or the same as what we have in application under time sensitive actions ?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
BaoN. wrote:
Yield rate = # of matriculates / total admits. Not all admits choose to enroll, so if considering a yield rate of 50%, about 1000 actually admitted

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Is there a possibility to still receive an interview invite by Kellogg?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I’ve given up :( also got an admit with a different college for which i may have to pay earlier than Kelloggs decision date so I’ll have to let this go!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Don’t give up yet! I would say until next Friday at least
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hey - a friend of mine just got an interview! so they’re still reviewing and sending out, hang in there :)
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
ChristopherZheng wrote:
Don’t give up yet! I would say until next Friday at least

Just made the payment for my other admit! All the best to the rest of you!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Fingers crossed!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Could we ask for the decisions to be expedited for individuals who might have to commit to other admits they have received?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Vinodhini1803 wrote:
Could we ask for the decisions to be expedited for individuals who might have to commit to other admits they have received?

I don’t think it’s possible for m7/t15. I have seen t20-25 take into account of request (but no guarantee) but not m7. Never hut to ask so you should but I doubt it
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I got an invite to schedule the interview. After scheduling, I got the email that I would be given zoom link 24 hour prior to interview. Does anyone know who I am going to interview with? Adcom? Student/Alum?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
AJ15 wrote:
I got an invite to schedule the interview. After scheduling, I got the email that I would be given zoom link 24 hour prior to interview. Does anyone know who I am going to interview with? Adcom? Student/Alum?

If you don’t get the name/contact of your interviewer, it most likely you got scheduled with an Adcom member
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
AJ15 wrote:

I also scheduled the interview through the portal. I thought it was going to be and adcom member but ended up being an alumni. I think only way of knowing is when you get the zoom link, opening it and seeing the name in the link
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hello guys.

Just for curiosity, are you guys also receiving those "Catch up with Kellogg faculty" Already imagining your schedule, my name ? kind of e-mail?

Since I have already been interviewed like a month ago, I was wondering if everyone who applied R2 is receiving the same type of e-mail, regardless of being interviewed or not?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
nikolajokic wrote:
Hello guys.

Just for curiosity, are you guys also receiving those "Catch up with Kellogg faculty" Already imagining your schedule, my name ? kind of e-mail?

Since I have already been interviewed like a month ago, I was wondering if everyone who applied R2 is receiving the same type of e-mail, regardless of being interviewed or not?

Interview for 1Y program two weeks back, I didn’t get any mail like this so far.

Posted from my mobile device
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
nikolajokic wrote:
Hello guys. Just for curiosity, are you guys also receiving those "Catch up with Kellogg faculty" Already imagining your schedule, my name ? kind of e-mail? Since I have already been interviewed like a month ago, I was wondering if everyone who applied R2 is receiving the same type of e-mail, regardless of being interviewed or not?

Yes I also got it. Interviewed a couple weeks back. MBAi program
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hey guys, did anyone got zoom interview invite for the mim program?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
is anyone else still waiting for an interview invite?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
yes. It’s total radio silence from their side till now
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Yea same here!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
nikolajokic wrote:
Hello guys.

­I got the same and I interviewed... not sure if marketing or otherwise...
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I got it now.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
The mail.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I received that email, but I have not been invited to interview. I believe it is a marketing email and therefore means nothing
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
nikolajokic wrote:
Hello guys. Just for curiosity, are you guys also receiving those "Catch up with Kellogg faculty" Already imagining your schedule, my name ? kind of e-mail? Since I have already been interviewed like a month ago, I was wondering if everyone who applied R2 is receiving the same type of e-mail, regardless of being interviewed or not?

I just got the mail
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin