Forum discussion
Chat members
I am not able to, can you dm me your number
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Ab1313 wrote:
Can you please DM your number, so we can connect on what’s app?

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Harishbalyan wrote:

Thanks, just texted you
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Ab1313 wrote:
Hi Harish, I am planning to take the focus edition in April. It would be great if we could connect for a study plan?

Hi Harish same for me, more specifically I am trying to give my first attempt and targetting 655+ for focus edition, would be helpful if we can pair up in this
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Aryan5 wrote:
Hi Harish same for me, more specifically I am trying to give my first attempt and targetting 655+ for focus edition, would be helpful if we can pair up in this

sure, text me on https://gmatclub.com/chat and we can discuss
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Harishbalyan wrote:
sure, text me on https://gmatclub.com/chat and we can discuss

text on https://gmatclub.com/chat
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
whats -app
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Anyone from Kolkata preparing for GMAT?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi bb,

I have filled the form but don’t know how to connect with study buddy . There is no option to pm someone.

WR
racgt
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
racgt wrote:
Hi bb, I have filled the form but don’t know how to connect with study buddy . There is no option to pm someone. WR racgt

hi, im also looking for a study buddy. pm me!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
hi looking for a study buddy, IST time period, planning to appear by March 2024
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi guys, I already have a 700 Q50, V34 in classic edition
Need to improve it to 725+ level on FE
planning to give by April May ‘24
Need someone who has already given FE or is quite familiar with it to take the journey with!
TIA
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
avinash231 wrote:
Hi guys, I already have a 700 Q50, V34 in classic edition Need to improve it to 725+ level on FE planning to give by April May ‘24 Need someone who has already given FE or is quite familiar with it to take the journey with! TIA

Hit me up, I am in a similar situation, I have scored 690 (q48 v36) and planning to take gmat focus in April
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Harishbalyan wrote:
Hit me up, I am in a similar situation, I have scored 690 (q48 v36) and planning to take gmat focus in April

95188 28259
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
astellak wrote:
racgt wrote:
Hi bb, I have filled the form but don’t know how to connect with study buddy . There is no option to pm someone. WR racgt

hi, im also looking for a study buddy. pm me!

There is no option to pm
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi

I am based out of Powai Mumbai.

Looking for a study partner. Gmat focus date:24th March 2024

Please reach out
muskanpatodia22@gmail.com
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
muskan113 wrote:
Hi

I am based out of Powai Mumbai.

Looking for a study partner. Gmat focus date:24th March 2024

Please reach out
muskanpatodia22@gmail.com

Hi,

I have sent you an email on the same.

­
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Looking for a Virtual Study Buddy to work towards our target score(700+) together. Note: I am comfortable with basics. If someone is ready to start the journey together, please do PM
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi, everyone,

We have added a new episode to our GMAT Club Podcast. In this episode, we will uncover Dauan’s GMAT preparation journey, what prep resources he used, how he utilised Quant practice questions on GMAT Club to improve his Quant performance, how was his experience on the exam day, his timing strategies, how he utilised GMAT Club Quant practice questions to attain rapid improvement in the GMAT Quant.

You can listen to it at the following link https://gmatclub.com/forum/gmatclub-pod ... l#p3348662
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi anyone who is searching for study buddy
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
hey_agrawal, me
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Guys anybody knows which is the best coaching or best tutor for private tutoring for GMAT?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Target test prep 2 weeks referral

If anyone is planning to buy TTP(target test prep) course, do let me know before you sign up. If you use my referral link, you will get additional 2 weeks period!
https://gmat.targettestprep.com/plans?r ... e=MTM4Mjg0

DM me!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi All,

My name is Rohit and I am planning to give GMAT Focus edition and started preparing recently. If anyone is interested to join me as my study buddy Virtual,In-person. Kindly ping me.

I am from Bangalore
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi All,

My name is Rohit and I am planning to give GMAT Focus edition and started preparing recently. If anyone is interested to join me as my study buddy Virtual,In-person.

Please ping me
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
looking for gmat FE studybuddy planning to give exam by mid may 24
lets get 700+ together reachout: simrankochar.444gmail.com
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi, looking for a study partner. Target score - 700+. Test by April end or May Mid
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi, everyone,

We have added a new episode to our GMAT Club Podcast titled "GMAT 690 to 760 in 5 Months - Getting into Top MBA Programs with Scholarships". In this GMAT & MBA success story podcast, we will understand Lukas’s GMAT preparation strategy, study plan, MBA application process, how he approached the application essay, interview, resume, recommendations, etc., and what contributed to his MBA application success.

You can listen to it at the following link https://gmatclub.com/forum/gmatclub-pod ... l#p3356839
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
amanrishuuu wrote:
Hi, looking for a study partner. Target score - 700+. Test by April end or May Mid

Hey, did you get a partner?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hello,
Looking for a study partner(gmat FE). Planning to give exam by June end.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
anyone up to partner up for GMAT prep
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
gave CAT last year and started for GMAT in Jan, done with OG practicing from other sources, planning to attempt FE on april end or may mid
message me if you are in a similar situation!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi, everyone,

We have added a new episode to our GMAT Club Podcast titled "How I Scored GMAT Focus 775(100 percentile) in 6 Weeks". Hank, a professional working in the gaming industry, scored 775 on his recent GMAT Focus test. With 6 weeks of GMAT Focus Study and extensive use of the Official Guide and GMAT club resources, Hank managed to score the perfect 100 percentile score on the GMAT. In this GMAT success story podcast, we will understand his GMAT preparation strategy and study plan in detail.

You can listen to it at the following link https://gmatclub.com/forum/gmatclub-pod ... l#p3360112
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi, everyone,

We have added a new episode to our GMAT Club Podcast. In this podcast, we explore the incredible MBA journey of Randeep Singh, a US military veteran, who successfully transitioned from the military to an MBA at Stanford GSB, Chicago Booth, and Berkeley Haas. He earned a remarkable 99th percentile score on the GRE while studying during active military duty. He shares valuable insights, tips, and strategies on how you can achieve a similar feat. From understanding the unique challenges and opportunities available to military veterans to navigating the rigorous admissions process at a top business school, this video covers it all. Learn how to craft a compelling application, ace your interviews, and stand out as a candidate in a competitive MBA environment. Whether you’re a military veteran looking to pursue an MBA or simply aiming for that elusive 99th percentile GRE score, this video is packed with actionable advice to help you reach your goals.

You can listen to it at the following link https://gmatclub.com/forum/gmatclub-pod ... l#p3363428­
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi,
Anyone here working a full time job in sales/Marketing.
I am looking for a study partner with similar work profile so that we can help each other in our schedules.
I am planning to take the GMAT FE in May end and my Target score is 700.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
ankitnagpure wrote:
Hi, Anyone here working a full time job in sales/Marketing. I am looking for a study partner with similar work profile so that we can help each other in our schedules. I am planning to take the GMAT FE in May end and my Target score is 700.

Hi

I am also looking for a study partner. I am also working but not in sales/ marketing. I am looking for some one in IST time Zone and interested in studying either in the morning before 9 am or in the evening after 7 pm. If interested let me know.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
sim44 wrote:
looking for gmat FE studybuddy planning to give exam by mid may 24 lets get 700+ together reachout: simrankochar.444gmail.com

Hi
Did you get a study partner
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
singhrohit9525 wrote:
Hi All, My name is Rohit and I am planning to give GMAT Focus edition and started preparing recently. If anyone is interested to join me as my study buddy Virtual,In-person. Kindly ping me. I am from Bangalore

Hi Rohit

Did you get a study partner? I am from Hyderabad and recently started preparing for GMAT focus. If interested to collaborate let me know.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Jenn21 wrote:
Hi Rohit Did you get a study partner? I am from Hyderabad and recently started preparing for GMAT focus. If interested to collaborate let me know.

Hi Jenn, i’m from IST zone too. Please PM if you would like to collaborate
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hello everyone, I am Purushottam and not very recent member to this platform. Guys, I already have purchased the OG 23-24 for the preps.
I want to brush up on my Quant abilities and strategies. I’ve watched the videos of GMAT Ninja on Youtube. Apart from this, I really need to scale mountains of skills and strategies in Verbal and DI. Can anyone please, suggest me a really excellent platform to move further with the preps??
I am in the beginning phase of my preps. Also, I am struggling badly with CR. If anyone is up for forming a group for studies, I would really appreciate that(majorly for CR and RC).
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi everyone, can anyone please tell me whether to go for e-GMAT or TTP?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Posted from my mobile device
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Jenn21 wrote:
Hi I am also looking for a study partner. I am also working but not in sales/ marketing. I am looking for some one in IST time Zone and interested in studying either in the morning before 9 am or in the evening after 7 pm. If interested let me know.

Yes we can plan to do it together, morning before 9 works for me.
I will DM you
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Need a study partner. Scheduling exam in 3rd wk of June
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi, looking for a study partner.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Please DM to discuss
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Are there any study grps? PLanning to attmept gmat fe in 60 days.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
DM me if you want me to create one!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I’m interested. Please direct message me if you would like to connect. I’m new to GMAT Club and cannot direct message anyone.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi everyone, I am Twessy, I am currently staying in Hanoi, Vietnam.
I am looking for an accountable study buddy/ group.
Starting with basics and aiming for 655+ in GMAT focus (~710+ Gmat classic).
GMAT Target: June/ July (to apply for the early bird in October).
The time zone is not a problem with me.
If anyone is interested, please DM.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi @twessy, I would like to collaborate since have similar timeline and target as yours. I’m from Bangalore, India.
Unable to DM. Pls reach out to my email - tgpraveenkalai@gmail.com
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Please suggest me mock test to be preferred for the GMAT
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
@praveeng23 hi I just reached you by email. Please check it out
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi everone!! Looking for a study buddy. I am from Navi Mumbai and yet to start my preparation. Please dm me
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Applying to INSEAD, HEC, IE, IMD, Judge & other Top European Business Schools?

Join us for this FREE Coffee Session to Unlock Success at Top European Business Schools!

Are you aspiring to pursue an MBA in Europe? Join our experts in this exclusive webinar session, where we delve into the strategies for success at renowned European business schools such as INSEAD, HEC Paris, IE, and other Top Business Schools.

📅 March 21, 2024
🕘 11.30 AM ET | 9.00 PM IST

What do you get at the end of the session?
1. INSEAD Motivational Essay sample
2. Ways to create an impactful application for MBA in Europe

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THE SESSION
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi everyone, i am looking for a study partner. Please reach out. Thanks.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Garima011, would be happy to partner! Please reach out
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Is anyone willing to sell their mock test series?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin

Quote:
@TuckDarden2027 please message me 

­
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Garima011 wrote:
Hi everone!! Looking for a study buddy. I am from Navi Mumbai and yet to start my preparation. Please dm me

I am from Mumbai as well!
If there
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Garima011 wrote:

**I’m from Mumbai as well.
If there is any way we and others can study together, it would be greatly appreciated.
Please let me know if you or anybody else would like to connect.
Also, sorry about the spam, people!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi Vignesh & Garima, I would like to join you guys too. DMing you
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I have created a group named as "Mumbai Study Group", all of you guys who wanna connect can join the group.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Garima011, hi I would love to collaborate. I am also starting my prep now.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Please add me too, I am also just starting my prep for the GMAT
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
anyone who has gmat on 8th april or around that.. ?
i am from Delhi,India
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
12Ish wrote:
Garima011, hi I would love to collaborate. I am also starting my prep now.

I am also stating please DM and add me too
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Jenn21 wrote:
Hi I am also looking for a study partner. I am also working but not in sales/ marketing. I am looking for some one in IST time Zone and interested in studying either in the morning before 9 am or in the evening after 7 pm. If interested let me know.

Please DM
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
S.ananya0310 wrote:
Hi, looking for a study partner.

Me too.
You can contact me via this email: rohn.sharma10@gmail.com
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hello! I am looking for a study partner, someone to have pointed discussions on official verbal questions. Planning to give the test in June. If interested, drop a pm. Thanks!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hey, I’m Saachi and am looking to take the test by June-July. Aiming for 760+. Based in Bangalore. Need a buddy whose study methodologies match mine - I generally prefer studying early morning, 2 hours self study on call/in person maybe and communicating only to clear doubts/pass on info. Do reach out to me if this suits your needs, thank you!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Akchii wrote:
Hey, I’m Saachi and am looking to take the test by June-July. Aiming for 760+. Based in Bangalore. Need a buddy whose study methodologies match mine - I generally prefer studying early morning, 2 hours self study on call/in person maybe and communicating only to clear doubts/pass on info. Do reach out to me if this suits your needs, thank you!

Hey, dm me!!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
wejbawjb wrote:
Hello! I am looking for a study partner, someone to have pointed discussions on official verbal questions. Planning to give the test in June. If interested, drop a pm. Thanks!

Hey even I am taking on June 7th we can be study buddy
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Akchii wrote:

ping me,:))
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Vighnesh4U wrote:
I have created a group named as "Mumbai Study Group", all of you guys who wanna connect can join the group.

Count me in
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi All
I am looking to take the test by June-July. Aiming for 715+.
Based in Jamshedpur. Need a study group / buddy to have discussions on questions and dobt clearance. I generally prefer studying early morning, 2 hours self study on call/in person maybe and communicating only to clear doubts/pass on info. Do reach out to me if this suits your needs, thank you!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
A2always wrote:
Hi All I am looking to take the test by June-July. Aiming for 715+. Based in Jamshedpur. Need a study group / buddy to have discussions on questions and dobt clearance. I generally prefer studying early morning, 2 hours self study on call/in person maybe and communicating only to clear doubts/pass on info. Do reach out to me if this suits your needs, thank you!

I have created a group named, Jamshedpur GMAT Study Group
If you are from jamshedpur and looking for a nearby studdy buddy / group for GMAT prepration please join the group
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hello everybody! Anyone in Europe preparing for GMAT and aiming to give the exam around June/July?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi everyone!! Looking for a study buddy. I am from Jaipur and have just started my preparation. Please dm me
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Cool,thanks
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Looking for an accountability partner in the US who intend to take GMAT Focus around August this year with target score >/=720
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Omobayo wrote:
Looking for an accountability partner in the US who intend to take GMAT Focus around August this year with target score >/=720

Will Canada do? 🤓 I’ve a similar timeline and I’m looking for an accountability partner too. Preferably one who plans to study daily for a few hours (but the discussion sessions can be held weekly where we can talk about specific questions)
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I tend to fall off the prep wagon quite a bit, and I’m thinking of creating a GMAT accountability group. I work best under pressure, especially if I see/know that other people are studying at the same time. I’m planning to study every day for 3-4 hours (ideally in the morning - I’m based in EDT).

In case anyone wants to join, please let me know and I’d be happy to create a group. Once or twice a week, we can also discuss specific questions/topics.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
thatvogonpoet wrote:
I tend to fall off the prep wagon quite a bit, and I’m thinking of creating a GMAT accountability group. I work best under pressure, especially if I see/know that other people are studying at the same time. I’m planning to study every day for 3-4 hours (ideally in the morning - I’m based in EDT). In case anyone wants to join, please let me know and I’d be happy to create a group. Once or twice a week, we can also discuss specific questions/topics.

I am from Canada as well and would be happy to connect! Please feel free to add me to the group
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hello, I’m looking to take the test by June-July. Aiming for 700+. Currently in Pune, India. I’m a working professional with 3 year exp and just started the prep but not been so regular till now. Need a buddy so that we both can maintain regularity and discuss doubts. Timezone is not a problem for me and in person/call both works.
Do reach out to me if this suits your needs, thank you!­
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
HI
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Vighnesh4U wrote:

How to join?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi .need help with data insights. Could any one please suggest some reliable sources? Really confused with which source to go forward.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
thatvogonpoet wrote:
I tend to fall off the prep wagon quite a bit, and I’m thinking of creating a GMAT accountability group. I work best under pressure, especially if I see/know that other people are studying at the same time. I’m planning to study every day for 3-4 hours (ideally in the morning - I’m based in EDT). In case anyone wants to join, please let me know and I’d be happy to create a group. Once or twice a week, we can also discuss specific questions/topics.

Nice to connect, pls add me to the group.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
­DM me if you study in a time more or less suitable for Brazil :)
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hello everyone! I’m Astha from New Delhi, India, and I’m part of the Study Buddy group on GMAT Club. 📚✨ I’m looking for a study buddy who can make learning fun and interesting! 🌟🤓 Someone who can help me dive deep into topics, clear doubts, and make the GMAT journey enjoyable. Let’s learn together and ace this test! 🚀💪
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi, does anyone know if Manhattan prep offers their own free GMAT practice test or do they just redirect you to mba.com ?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
moon_02,
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi Astha, I am looking for a study buddy. we can collab. If you are interested let me know
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Girijasahoo wrote:
Hi Astha, I am looking for a study buddy. we can collab. If you are interested let me know

Where r u from?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I am from kolkata
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
thatvogonpoet wrote:

hello, I’m lacking with the same, would be glad to join the group.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi everyone I am looking for a study buddy to do Gmat questions with Need a buddy so that we both can maintain regularity and discuss doubts and lets get good gmat scores together If you Interested do let me know or msg me thanks
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
thatvogonpoet wrote:
Omobayo wrote:

Will Canada do? 🤓 I’ve a similar timeline and I’m looking for an accountability partner too. Preferably one who plans to study daily for a few hours (but the discussion sessions can be held weekly where we can talk about specific questions)

I tend to fall off the prep wagon quite a bit, and I’m thinking of creating a GMAT accountability group. I work best under pressure, especially if I see/know that other people are studying at the same time. I’m planning to study every day for 3-4 hours (ideally in the morning - I’m based in EDT).

In case anyone wants to join, please let me know and I’d be happy to create a group. Once or twice a week, we can also discuss specific questions/topics.

­please add me, thank you!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin