GMAT Prep group 1 members online out of 167
dots
Chat members
Hello
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Do you want this group to be exclusive for YLP applicants?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Ashima2903, also I have made you admin so you can change a few setting if needed
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
hello
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
No, I think we can make this group for anyone who is preparing for GMAT
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hello
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Heyyy, has anyone started preparing for GMAT?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
If yes, it would be great to know how they are going about it. Would give rest of us a fair idea about how to structure our preparation
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I haven’t started but lot of people told me to start by the OG guide
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
What is the OG guide?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hey Guys, I have started my preparation, and a few days back, I gave my diagnostic test and scored 23, 49 points in verbal and quants respectively.
I’m looking to boost my verbal score to 40-41 points. Any help/suggestions will be really appreciated and if you need any help in quants, I’ll be more than happy to help you.
Thanks!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Where do you give diagnostic test?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
agarwalaryaman wrote:
Where do you give diagnostic test?
MBA.com
Official GMAT mocks.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
are they free or charge money?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
agarwalaryaman wrote:
are they free or charge money?
Free and I’ll suggest you should google this stuff.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
ok, thanks!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
OG guide is GMAT book, you can find it online
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Guys i am preparing for GMAT from last 6 months and probably be giving exam next month. My present score at mocks is 620 and I am trying to improve it. Any suggestions for CR and RC will work.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Also any free mocks that are accurate other than mba.com prep 1 and 2?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
is GRE equally preferred as GMAT for ISB YLP?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi everyone , I have already given GMAT once and will probably be giving again next month
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hello everyone, has anyone started GMAT preparation?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi does anyone know if the test centre exams are taking place in New Delhi, India. Has any one taken gmat at the test centre in last couple of weeks
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Viplaw wrote:
is GRE equally preferred as GMAT for ISB YLP?
yes
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi, is there anyone who has taken GMAT at Kolkata test centre in recent months?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hii I have given Online GMAT recently. I have scored 710 V36 Q49. Any guidance required pls feel free to text.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Vikassingla wrote:
Hii I have given Online GMAT recently. I have scored 710 V36 Q49. Any guidance required pls feel free to text.
please check your DM
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
What is a good place to give your first gmat practice exam
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
GMATPrep is the best for mocks.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Thanks
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
What chapters should I study for gmat quant section
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Anyone wants to study together maybe over a zoom call, please DM me
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
In for that.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I am looking for gmat official advanced questions
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Raheelk wrote:
In for that.
please check your private message
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Guys need help with slope concepts, if anyone can explain over zoom, let me know.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Guys. I’m not scoring consistently 590 on gmat
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
My verbal section is weak. Have practiced a lot, still I get the hard and medium ones wrong.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Please guide me.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
ksman909 wrote:
My verbal section is weak. Have practiced a lot, still I get the hard and medium ones wrong.
Try to solve the Verbal questions without timing restrictions if you are still getting questions wrong that means problem is with concepts that you have learned.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
ishsandhani wrote:
Guys i am preparing for GMAT from last 6 months and probably be giving exam next month. My present score at mocks is 620 and I am trying to improve it. Any suggestions for CR and RC will work.
If you are scoring 620 on the GMATPrep then its matter of concern. As per my experience Official GMAT is tougher than the GMAT prep. Further you must have come across repetitive questions or you must have solved questions during your practice that are based on the same logic. Approach in CR and RC will be different. in CR try to find conclusion in the question first and then relate the premise and opposing statements. In RC you must be able to increase or decrease your pace of reading according to the context for that you must read it like a story. RC must speak to you.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Vikassingla wrote:
Try to solve the Verbal questions without timing restrictions if you are still getting questions wrong that means problem is with concepts that you have learned.
Vikassingla wrote:

Any good application where I can practice?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
At GMAT Club you can practice
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi All,
I need help in verbal.
I am preparing for around 2 months now.
I have exhausted OG and Quants/Verbal review and advanced partially.
My score in OT was 540, 640, 650 and in last I paused in maths as I understood that the test is again going to ****.
I don’t understand what to do next and how can I improve the score. This is one.
Second, is it possible in few weeks? My target collages deadlines are nearing.
Scores are Q50-51 and V26-28.
Lastly, I am facing major mental blockage while reading while giving exam. Is there a solution. I am already reading for an hour or more of difficult passages daily.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hey guys. Any girl interested in group study? I’m from Chandigarh. We could meet up and study together.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi Anyone targeting US schools specifically in round 2 ?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I have a query. I have 60% in Graduation. This makes up my cgpa as 1.0-1.9
How bad it is? and how would it affect my profile.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I need some info on online GMAT test procedure on exam day. Please let me know if someone can help.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Anyone please help me with difference between "triple vs three times"? (in verbal SC) when should we use triple and when to use three times.???
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hello
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hello guys
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I need an online study mate. I am from Ghana.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hey Anyone has Angles and arguments study modules . I just need them for few days.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
hello how is it going on guys
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Anybody had any reviews on GMAT Top one percent?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
RB4U wrote:
Anybody had any reviews on GMAT Top one percent?

If you’re looking for learning useful techniques, go for it. But if you’re looking for metrics, dashboards, new questions(question other than official ones or from sources like Manhattan/veritas/lsat,etc) , and other fancy things then you would not like Top 1%
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi Guys, I am from India - I am targeting for a 760 on the GMAT and I have a 640 on the mocks. I have gone through the e-GMAT course and I looking for an online gmat study group where I can ask doubts and also contribute wherever possible.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
please let me know if any of you guys are preparing
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
kmishra760 wrote:
Hi Guys, I am from India - I am targeting for a 760 on the GMAT and I have a 640 on the mocks. I have gone through the e-GMAT course and I looking for an online gmat study group where I can ask doubts and also contribute wherever possible.

Yes, I am interested
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hello All,

I am studying GMAT for the first time. Its just been a week since i picked up GMAT.

I would like to get some guidance on which books to refer and what study plan to follow.

Additionally do I need to take up coaching classes for GMAT or self study is possible? If coaching is required which tution providers are good?

Thanks
Simran
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
need syudy buddy urgent
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
study
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hello ALL! Grad Mentors is a 501(c)(3) that is dedicated to providing cost-free support to those who are unable to access traditional paid resources due to financial or situational limitations. Our volunteer mentors serve as test strategists who offer holistic advice on how to succeed on the GMAT or GRE. Many of our mentors have enjoyed the rewarding process of working with our diverse group of mentees who come from a wide variety of fascinating backgrounds.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
We are currently looking for new mentees and mentors! Mentors - Visit gradmentors.org and click “Join Our Team” Mentees- Visit gradmentors.org and click “Explore Our Programs’’
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hello, anyone willing to join me with 1:1 live classes in Career launcher? Price will be halved
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I got 650 in my GMAT. Q49 and V30. My target is 760+ . How can I improve verbal? Need buddies to discuss and improve scores.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hello everyone!
I have recently scored 720 in GMAT and am looking forward to help everyone solve questions. You can https://gmatclub.com/chat me any question on 7303311202 and i will try to solve your doubts and make you understand in an easy and structured manner.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi team, I have scored 620 in the first Gmat, my main pain point is Verbal, in order to improve verbal I am doing eGMAT preparation course. Does anybody has taken or is taking the 2 months preparation eGMAT course in order to review the materials together and study together?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
If Anyone wants to buy Manhattan Gmat mocks please DM.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi, everyone,

We have added a new episode to our GMAT Club Podcast. In this episode, we interviewed Faazil, a GMAT student from India who scored 750 on his GMAT. Faazil’s undergrad GPA was very low so he needed a strong GMAT score and that motivation helped him face the GMAT preparation and actual exam with a strong mindset.

You can listen to it at the following link https://gmatclub.com/forum/gmatclub-pod ... 23965.html
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi, everyone,

We have added a new episode to our GMAT Club Podcast. In this episode, we will understand Anurag’s GMAT Focus edition prep strategy, study plan, his take on GMAT Focus edition vs current edition, and 5 GMAT study hacks that helped me improve his GMAT Focus score to the 90th percentile.

You can listen to it at the following link https://gmatclub.com/forum/gmatclub-pod ... 24524.html
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi, everyone,

We have added a new episode to our GMAT Club Podcast. In this episode, we will uncover Dauan’s GMAT preparation journey, what prep resources he used, how he utilised Quant practice questions on GMAT Club to improve his Quant performance, how was his experience on the exam day, his timing strategies, how he utilised GMAT Club Quant practice questions to attain rapid improvement in the GMAT Quant.

You can listen to it at the following link https://gmatclub.com/forum/gmatclub-pod ... l#p3348662
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Guys anybody knows which is the best coaching or best tutor for private tutoring for GMAT?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi, everyone,

We have added a new episode to our GMAT Club Podcast titled "GMAT 690 to 760 in 5 Months - Getting into Top MBA Programs with Scholarships". In this GMAT & MBA success story podcast, we will understand Lukas’s GMAT preparation strategy, study plan, MBA application process, how he approached the application essay, interview, resume, recommendations, etc., and what contributed to his MBA application success.

You can listen to it at the following link https://gmatclub.com/forum/gmatclub-pod ... l#p3356839
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi, everyone,

We have added a new episode to our GMAT Club Podcast titled "GMAT 690 to 760 in 5 Months - Getting into Top MBA Programs with Scholarships". In this GMAT & MBA success story podcast, we will understand Lukas’s GMAT preparation strategy, study plan, MBA application process, how he approached the application essay, interview, resume, recommendations, etc., and what contributed to his MBA application success.

You can listen to it at the following link https://gmatclub.com/forum/gmatclub-pod ... l#p3356839
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi, everyone,

We have added a new episode to our GMAT Club Podcast titled "How I Scored GMAT Focus 775(100 percentile) in 6 Weeks". Hank, a professional working in the gaming industry, scored 775 on his recent GMAT Focus test. With 6 weeks of GMAT Focus Study and extensive use of the Official Guide and GMAT club resources, Hank managed to score the perfect 100 percentile score on the GMAT. In this GMAT success story podcast, we will understand his GMAT preparation strategy and study plan in detail.

You can listen to it at the following link https://gmatclub.com/forum/gmatclub-pod ... l#p3360112
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi, everyone,

We have added a new episode to our GMAT Club Podcast. In this podcast, we explore the incredible MBA journey of Randeep Singh, a US military veteran, who successfully transitioned from the military to an MBA at Stanford GSB, Chicago Booth, and Berkeley Haas. He earned a remarkable 99th percentile score on the GRE while studying during active military duty. He shares valuable insights, tips, and strategies on how you can achieve a similar feat. From understanding the unique challenges and opportunities available to military veterans to navigating the rigorous admissions process at a top business school, this video covers it all. Learn how to craft a compelling application, ace your interviews, and stand out as a candidate in a competitive MBA environment. Whether you’re a military veteran looking to pursue an MBA or simply aiming for that elusive 99th percentile GRE score, this video is packed with actionable advice to help you reach your goals.

You can listen to it at the following link https://gmatclub.com/forum/gmatclub-pod ... l#p3363428­
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin