Delete
Pin
How do you know about scholarship?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Received admission for Keele.
However, didn’t find anything about scholarship.

Did anyone receive scholarship along with the admission letter?

Also, any https://gmatclub.com/chat group for Jan 23 admits? Kindly add me @+91-8420753471
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
No scholarship received
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
My call number is +91 942 912 0451.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I have been offered part time.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I’m not sure whether I selected for part time. Was anything such mentioned during application?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Not mentioned about any scholarship in admission letter.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I have created a private WA group, please text me incase admitted wants to be part of it
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Thod
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Those who received admits, when were u guys interviewed?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
June 22nd
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
9th June
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Dharajoshi,
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
How are you all dealing with funding? Expressions requested.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
ris273 wrote:
How are you all dealing with funding? Expressions requested.
we have a https://gmatclub.com/chat group to solve such queries, please join us
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I am planning to visit SBI to inquire about wire transfer. Can someone ask school that can our friends from Canada can transfer the amount directly?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Has anyone received an interview invite in Round 2? and what are possibilities of getting a scholarship in this intake?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
When can we expect the interview invites from R2 ? Any idea?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Aren’t any deadline specified on school website?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Karan told me earlier that we would get our final decisions by end of august or first week of September, but I reckon those would be final admits . Not the scheduling of the interview rounds
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
It takes some time for the adcom to review your application. Once he/she is done, they will invite you for an interview. If they have too many applications to review it will take more time. I think you could take 2 weeks before the end of august or first week of September as a reference for interviews.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Posted from my mobile device
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
yashikaaggarwal wrote:
Aren’t any deadline specified on school website?

As per the last year’s brochure, I think dates would align in same manner as per the attached snapshot...
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Romil042 wrote:
I have created a private WA group, please text me incase admitted wants to be part of it

rohannag
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi there does anyone know about schulich mba class timings for full time . And how many days in a week, will be classes
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
ayesha856
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
akshit96 wrote:
Karan told me earlier that we would get our final decisions by end of august or first week of September, but I reckon those would be final admits . Not the scheduling of the interview rounds

When were you interviewed?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hello guys - Hi Romil,

Hope you are well. I have my Schulich interview scheduled next week. So if you could shed some light on the type of questions that were asked and who took your interview - it would be great
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Thanks !
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Also who were in the interview panel ?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi, we’ve released a podcast about getting a strong letter of recommendation. Hope it helps! https://gmatclub.com/forum/the-mba-show-by-gmat-club-getting-a-strong-mba-recommendation-letter-396507.html#p3053337
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
What is the GMAT score Schulich requires?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
The requirements as per their website are “ While we do not have a GMAT cut-off, in order to be considered for admission MBA candidates must have a minimum score of 550. A competitive score for the MBA programs based on our successful candidates is 660 with a balanced score (at least 50th percentile) across all four measures of the exam.”
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi guys I’m a domestic student, just got accepted for Jan 2023. Happy to join any group for local students!

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
yasharoraa wrote:
Regarding group for admitted students, I couldn’t find any already created. So I have created one,
All the admitted folks can join this group and please use it as you will.
https://gmatclub.com/forum/mchat.php?room_id=50050599&invite=oCi2eTgfSYZaJkPwxRF7jHKW1Q3nNbdp9VUGI54hEqAt6cLs0yz8DlurmBOvXM
Hope it helps!

congratulations Aashna1695! I’m not sure if there’s a group for local students but there’s one that I created earlier for the admits. They have created other social media groups to reach out to each other as well. You might wanna check in this group 😊
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
ris273 wrote:
Just willing to know if anyone has got admission offer for Jan 2023 intake?

Hi, I got through Schulich for the Jan 2023 intake. We have a https://gmatclub.com/chat group for the incoming students.
Please reach out to me if you wish to join the group and are a part of the schulich family.
PRANAV KHATTAR
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I got admission offer for Jan23 intake, Keele Campus.

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
PranavKhattar, Aashna1695, ayesha856, guys - when did your interview take place ?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
19th July with Sean Meehan.

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
akshit96 wrote:
PranavKhattar, Aashna1695, ayesha856, guys - when did your interview take place ?

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
19th July with Sean Meehan.

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Applied in round 2 on the last day before the deadline. Got interviewed on 21-Jul and got the offer on 29-Jul.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi everyone! I had applied in round 1, gave my interview on 8th June and got an admission offer on 14th July 2022 for the Jan 23 intake, Keele Campus!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hello everyone. Is there a https://gmatclub.com/chat group for Jan 2023 intake?
Please if there is, kindly add me. Else, I can form one.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
ris273 wrote:
Received admission.

Congrats
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hello everyone. Is there a wa/linkedin group for Jan 2023 intake?
Please if there is, kindly add me . Also have the scholarship decisions been rolled out ?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi Guys,
I have received an admit for the January’23 intake. If there is a WA group for the incoming candidates, pls add me.
+91 870888255
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
UK18 wrote:
Hi Guys,
I have received an admit for the January’23 intake. If there is a WA group for the incoming candidates, pls add me.
+91 8708882559

let me know too, please. If there is any chat or https://gmatclub.com/chat group for incoming candidates.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hey, Please add me to the discussion or WA group of Jan 2023 intake

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Got admitted for Jan 2023 intake, Keele campus. Interviewed by Sean Meehan on 5th August and received an offer on 29th August.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Ajinkyagupta88 wrote:
Hey, Please add me to the discussion or WA group of Jan 2023 intake

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi,

I have been admitted to Schulich - Jan 2023 intake. Looking forward to connect with the class, request the admin to allow me in the group. Thanks
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
BBBA wrote:
Hi,

I have been admitted to Schulich - Jan 2023 intake. Looking forward to connect with the class, request the admin to allow me in the group. Thanks

Please drop a text on this number.
+ 91 9654024778
Pranav Khattar

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Pranavkhattar97 wrote:
BBBA wrote:
Hi,

+ 91 9654024778
Pranav Khattar

Hello is there a https://gmatclub.com/chat group for the Jan 23 intake?
I have gotten my acceptance from Schulich and was wondering if so, could you please add me as well?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Asked for a WA group but no response. Please send me a private DM. I will form WA group so we can start sharing ideas. Congratulations to all admitted students.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
helipatel91198 wrote:
Pranavkhattar97 wrote:
BBBA wrote:
Hi,

+ 91 9654024778
Pranav Khattar

Hello is there a group on any social media platfrom for the Jan 23 intake?
I have gotten my acceptance from Schulich and was wondering if so, could you please add me as well?

Hi, Congratulations on the admit. Kindly drop a message to Pranav on + 91 9654024778 .. He will add you to the existing group.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
rightman wrote:
Asked for a WA group but no response. Please send me a private DM. I will form WA group so we can start sharing ideas. Congratulations to all admitted students.

Hi, maybe Pranav and other admins wud be busy with the visa process and all.. drop a message to Pranav + 91 9654024778 , i am sure he will add you to the WA group

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi, is there anyone who has submitted the application recently ~ in/around september? Any updates on your file/interviews?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hello everyone, on February 11, 2023, at 11 a.m., there will be a webinar with HDFC Credila on process of financing and scholarship options for MBA. for registration
https://bit.ly/Financing-MBA
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I applied for Fall 2023 in R2.
I got an email for the interview invitation on February 2nd, which I scheduled for February 2nd. My interview was with Carol Partland. No further updates till now - the admissions portal is showing "Under Review".
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi everyone,

I’ve got the admit yesterday. Happy to help and answer any questions you might have for the application process. Please don’t hesitate to reach out :)
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Siddharth108 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I’ve got the admit yesterday. Happy to help and answer any questions you might have for the application process. Please don’t hesitate to reach out :)

Congratulations!! Could you tell me the timeline of your entire application process? Like when did you apply, give the interview, etc?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
rbarohit wrote:
Siddharth108 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Congratulations!! Could you tell me the timeline of your entire application process? Like when did you apply, give the interview, etc?

Thank You! Sure, I applied at the end of Round 2, right before the deadline. I got the invitation for my interview on 3rd Feb, which happened on 10th February. I got my acceptance yesterday morning 15th Feb.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Siddharth108 wrote:
rbarohit wrote:
Siddharth108 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Thank You! Sure, I applied at the end of Round 2, right before the deadline. I got the invitation for my interview on 3rd Feb, which happened on 10th February. I got my acceptance yesterday morning 15th Feb.

Amazing! That was super fast. I gave my interview on 7th Feb, so fingers crossed 🤞🏼!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Ajinkyagupta88 wrote:
rightman wrote:

Hi, maybe Pranav and other admins wud be busy with the visa process and all.. drop a message to Pranav + 91 9654024778 , i am sure he will add you to the WA group

Unable to reach pranav. Can you kindly add me to the https://gmatclub.com/chat group?

+8801763771773

TIA!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
We have created a group for Canadian bschool admits. DM me to join.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi, I’m interested in applying for the Jan 2024 intake as that has now opened up.

However, I’m wondering if I would be able to apply for round 3 of the Sep 2023 intake first, and if I don’t get in, to apply for round 1 of the Jan intake. Has anyone done this before?

Thanks for the help
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi, who is targeting Round 3?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi, has anyone who applied in Round 2 received offer?

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi everyone, I received an admit from Schulich for Jan 2024 intake. Has anyone else also received it? Also, any idea on how many days clg take to roll-out scholarship decisions?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
BK_IN wrote:
Hi everyone, I received an admit from Schulich for Jan 2024 intake. Has anyone else also received it? Also, any idea on how many days clg take to roll-out scholarship decisions?

Hi, I also have received an admit from Schulich for Jan 2024 intake. No idea about the scholarship decision but I had asked direct to the Adcom via email if I am or will be considered for any scholarship.

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi subby_12, congrats on your admit! Schulich tells about the scholarship a little bit later. It could take upto 1-3 months after your admit. This is from what I’ve seen from previous cases.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Congrats on your admit as well BK_IN . I hope you also get the update on scholarship soon, sooner than what was the case in the fall cycle. 😄
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Even I also read this in previous posts that Schulich takes time to give scholarship updates. @subby_12, when did you send the email and have you received any reply so far? I am also planning to drop an email to Karan Narang (my interviewer) as deadline to pay caution money nears.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
yasharoraa wrote:
Hi subby_12, congrats on your admit! Schulich tells about the scholarship a little bit later. It could take upto 1-3 months after your admit. This is from what I’ve seen from previous cases.

Does sending an email helps? I was planning to pay caution money once I hear something about scholarship but since you mentioned that this might take 1-3 months, I think delaying the caution money has no point then.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
BK_IN wrote:
Even I also read this in previous posts that Schulich takes time to give scholarship updates. @subby_12, when did you send the email and have you received any reply so far? I am also planning to drop an email to Karan Narang (my interviewer) as deadline to pay caution money nears.

Yes, Karan Narang responded saying for now they have distributed scholarship but if something comes up they will let me know😐 so not sure if waiting would help as even my deadline is nearing.
You can surely get some idea asking Karan Narang.

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi everyone..I’m Aayush and I have also received an admit from Schulich for the Jan 2024 intake
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi Aayush, Congratulations on your admit. When did you receive it and did you get any scholarship?

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Thank you! I received my admit in mid June but didn’t get any scholarship..
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi All, I have applied to Schulich Jan’24 intake. I was interviewed on 18th August, but haven’t heard back yet from the AdCom. How much time do they take to revert? Any inputs will help.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi Padmini, they take couple of weeks to reply. In my case, following were the timelines:
Applied: 13 July (last day of Round 2)
Interview email received: 18 July
Interview: 25 July
Offer letter received: 8 August

I think you should get some response from them this week itself. Hope this helps.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi, thank you for your response. I did receive a positive response from Schulich.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi Everyone, hope you all are doing good! It would be great to know who all will be attending the Jan intake at Schulich so that we can connect.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi Padmini..I will be attending the Jan intake
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Have any of you applied to York Housing and heard back from them yet?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Lets create a https://gmatclub.com/chat group for MBA Jan 2024 intake students. PM me your contact details.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
AayushP18 wrote:
Have any of you applied to York Housing and heard back from them yet?

I did apply it last month; however, based on information that I have I think getting York Housing is almost impossible. In fact, I got to know that even people from January 2023 intake are on their waiting list.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi All, do we have a https://gmatclub.com/chat group for Schulich Jan 24 admits. If yes, can someone please share the link to the same.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Not yet; PM me your contact details and we can create one
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Sure, my contact number is +91-8308604938
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hello

I also got admitted to York MBA for Jan 2024.
Looking to connect with fellow batchmates is there any chat or group to connect?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hello

I also got admitted to York MBA for Jan 2024.
Looking to connect with fellow batchmates is there any chat or group to connect?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hey! You can send me your contact details via private message and I will add you to our https://gmatclub.com/chat group
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
BK_IN wrote:
Hey! You can send me your contact details via private message and I will add you to our https://gmatclub.com/chat group

I meant WA group; GMAT club automatically changes the app name to their own link
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
BK_IN wrote:

sent message in the private!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
There is an online webinar on Application Strategy with the Schulich School of Business, York University Admission Team on 05-JAN-2024 at 7 pm. You can register for it here:https://bit.ly/Schulich-Webinar
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Anyone plan to study in Germany
I plan to study in Germany
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Plz dm me
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Vamika334 wrote:
There is an online webinar on Application Strategy with the Schulich School of Business, York University Admission Team on 05-JAN-2024 at 7 pm. You can register for it here:bit.ly/Schulich-Webinar

Is the show still going on?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin