hasksdwsx wrote:
Thanks for the info! And congrats! Posted from my mobile device

Thank you! Good luck!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Shr3k04 wrote:
For those waiting on the call, I got the call from adcom today (Location: US west coast). I got accepted into the MSx program! Good luck everyone!

Shr3k04

Congratulations on this amazing achievement. It would be great if you could tell more about your background and what you think clicked. That would help other more experienced professionals expand their knowledge of all the amazing possibilities that exist in terms of B school education.

Best wishes and enjoy your success!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Weird question to those accepted- does your family name start with a letter that is in the first half of the alphabet? Trying to figure out if it’s a lost cause or not yet. Mine starts with a Y. Thanks!

Posted from my mobile device
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Anyone else got any response?

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
hasksdwsx wrote:
Anyone else got any response?

Waitlisted!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
is there anyone who applied with an experience of startup and got in?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Anyone here applied with EA?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Yes I did
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I also took the gmat focus for other applications
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
but in the info sessions they usually show stats of the EA, so I sent that one
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I’m planning to apply to Msx and MIT Sloan fellow program. I don’t see any information on jobs or placement post Sloan fellow mba. What do most people do post completion of the course ? Do they easily find good jobs or they have to struggle around for a long time ? Any views ?

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Debrete wrote:
Anyone here applied with EA?

Yes I did

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Have any R2 applicants heard back?

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
May I know the EA score that is good for MSX ?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
The median is 157 - if you are overrepresented you can probably get in with something lower as long as the quant is 10+ and vice versa; if you are Asian or Indian, to a lesser extend American white male, want to get something above that because you are overrepresented in the applicant pool https://www.gsb.stanford.edu/programs/msx/admission/class-profile

rpolanki wrote:
May I know the EA score that is good for MSX ?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
For over represented group ( Indian IT Male ) should the score be above Median(157) or having good quant is sufficient?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I think, unless your profile is super unique or you are a celebrity or something you should aim for 160 minimum ideally 162
rpolanki wrote:
For over represented group ( Indian IT Male ) should the score be above Median(157) or having good quant is sufficient?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Thank you, this is helpful
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Any R3 applicants?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Submission deadline for MSx?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hey everyone,
I just realized that I thought the Essay B should be 450 words instead of 400. I did 440 and I am truly disgusted.
Do you think it could be a reason for dismissal ?
Many thanks,

Aicha

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Tantine wrote:
Hey everyone,
I just realized that I thought the Essay B should be 450 words instead of 400. I did 440 and I am truly disgusted.
Many thanks,

Aicha

­Hi Aicha! No I really do not. If they wanted to be super strict about this they would go the path of Wharton where everything is done in text boxes and you cannot go over by a single letter. I habitually go 10% over at times which is OK as long as you dont do this on every essay (actually learned this when working for a big firm represented here). Of course we have no idea how things will turn out for you but please rest assured they would not refuse to interview an applicant for this reason. It would not be in their best interest to be so petty.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
MBAPrepCoach wrote:
Tantine wrote:
Hey everyone,
Many thanks,

Aicha

­Hi Aicha! No I really do not. If they wanted to be super strict about this they would go the path of Wharton where everything is done in text boxes and you cannot go over by a single letter. I habitually go 10% over at times which is OK as long as you dont do this on every essay (actually learned this when working for a big firm represented here). Of course we have no idea how things will turn out for you but please rest assured they would not refuse to interview an applicant for this reason. It would not be in their best interest to be so petty.

Thank you so much for your message that reassures me.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Guys, you can go to he portal
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
they added a section with the interview confirmation
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Seveleven, When did you apply?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Round 2
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Debrete wrote:
Any R3 applicants?

Me 😉

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Anyone from R2 have received updates? Mine hasn’t been updated
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
mari123456 wrote:
Anyone from R2 have received updates? Mine hasn’t been updated

Mine neither… anxiety is on the roof 😂

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
[quote="liviofrol"] Mine neither… anxiety is on the roof 😂

same here

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi! Does anyone here have attended an interview in the current admissions cycle? Would you mind sharing the interview debrief?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
in the gmatclub webpage, the last interview debrief is from 2021 :(
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
btw1235 wrote:
liviofrol wrote:

same here

Same here. Didn’t get the interview section on the portal yet.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Seveleven wrote:
Round 2

I’m R3

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Tantine wrote:
Debrete wrote:
Any R3 applicants?

Me 😉

I’m R3 also (aka lastminute.com)
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I’m R3 as well. We have to wait till 11th right? Seems not many are here replying compare to the last year.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
yonghoon91 wrote:
I’m R3 as well. We have to wait till 11th right? Seems not many are here replying compare to the last year.

We’re here! I think we have to wait till about that time. All the best.

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Seveleven wrote:
Hi! Does anyone here have attended an interview in the current admissions cycle? Would you mind sharing the interview debrief?

:(

­Just submitted my interview debrief!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
thanks dolapo, very kind of you!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
dolapo66 wrote:
Seveleven wrote:

­Hi there, I could not find your interview debrief. Would you mind sharing it here as well? Thank you!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Midcareer23 wrote:
dolapo66 wrote:
Seveleven wrote:

­Hi there, I could not find your interview debrief. Would you mind sharing it here as well? Thank you!

­oh shoot im sorry i was thinking it was for the two year mba not the one-year MSx programs sorry!! i submitted for the two-year mba :(
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
dolapo66 wrote:
­oh shoot im sorry i was thinking it was for the two year mba not the one-year MSx programs sorry!! i submitted for the two-year mba :(

All the best with your application for 2 yr MBA! And thanks for the info still, DollyP
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi All,

Any one from R2 received interview invitation?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I did, on feb 22nd
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
but they didn’t send an email, you have to check it in the webpage
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
First of all congratulations mate!!

That is strange. They have clearly mentioned that they will email the invites. Did you also see the extra tab on the application portal?

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Egyptianzoro wrote:
btw1235 wrote:
liviofrol wrote:

same here

Same here. Didn’t get the interview section on the portal yet.

Didn’t they mention in the email that they will email the invites?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Seveleven wrote:

in the gmatclub webpage, the last interview debrief is from 2021 :(

­Posted mine from R1
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Rahulck wrote:
First of all congratulations mate!! That is strange. They have clearly mentioned that they will email the invites. Did you also see the extra tab on the application portal? Posted from my mobile device

Thanks!

It is a tab in the "check application status". Maybe I didnt receive an email because I scheduled my interview too fast (I was checking the webpage daily). Hopefully other applicants can clarify our doubts on whether this is an axecption or the norm
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Shr3k04 wrote:
­Posted mine from R1

Thanks 🙏
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Probably that could be the reason. One last question. When did you submit the application?

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Seveleven wrote:
Thanks! It is a tab in the "check application status". Maybe I didnt receive an email because I scheduled my interview too fast (I was checking the webpage daily). Hopefully other applicants can clarify our doubts on whether this is an axecption or the norm

Congratulations mate!!
Even I have been checking the site almost every day… but it only shows “ in review”
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Any interview emails sent to anyone from R3 yet?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Nothing from my end. I have seen that you have been invited. Good luck!

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Does anyone see the application status as anything other than in-review?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Rahulck wrote:
Does anyone see the application status as anything other than in-review?

Nothing at my end .

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
For R3, let’s see what happens in the next 12 hours given the california time
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi
Any news from GSB regarding the MSx R3 interviews?

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Nothing yet from my side
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Do you know if they already sent rejections for R2? I applied in R2 and didn’t received anything
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I’m not sure, as far as I know they release al the decisions at the same time, by the end of march
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
mari123456 wrote:
Do you know if they already sent rejections for R2? I applied in R2 and didn’t received anything

In info session they said R2 and R3 final decision will be declared on same day.

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I have moved on. Let’s see if I decide to apply again for next year or just drop the idea. I wish you all best of luck.

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
For those who had the Stanford MSx interview, did you receive a follow-up email thanking you for the interview and informing you of when you can expect to hear back? I received such an email from MIT Sloan Fellows, but not from Stanford MSx, so I was curious.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
No email in my case
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hello everyone,

For those who applied in round 3, have any of you received interview invitations?

I’ve noticed only one person on the decision tracker. In the information email, they mentioned the 11th of March and "onwards," but it’s unclear how long "onwards" extends, and I am not sure if I should still have hope for an interview, especially since it’s already Thursday.

I’m applying from Europe with a background in technology/CPG.

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
­After my interview for MSx, I received an automated email (6 hours later) to congratulate me on completing the interview.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
After my MSx interview, I received an automated email (6 hrs after) congratulating me on completion of the interview.­
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
BEAuty119 wrote:
­After my interview for MSx, I received an automated email (6 hours later) to congratulate me on completing the interview.

I see. I didn’t receive anything.

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Not yet for me.

mbsunny wrote:
Hello everyone,

For those who applied in round 3, have any of you received interview invitations?

I’ve noticed only one person on the decision tracker. In the information email, they mentioned the 11th of March and "onwards," but it’s unclear how long "onwards" extends, and I am not sure if I should still have hope for an interview, especially since it’s already Thursday.

I’m applying from Europe with a background in technology/CPG.

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
It’s exactly the same message in the Interview tab in your application portal. Do you see it there?

Midcareer23 wrote:
BEAuty119 wrote:

I see. I didn’t receive anything.

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hey Everyone. I just completed my interview. It was the toughest 45 minutes ever!!!!

My Interviewer stretched me and kept asking extremely tough questions. I don’t know how I did but time will tell.

And yes, just like @beauty119 said, the appreciation note is in the same tab as your interview details of your application portal.... I saw mine there but no direct email.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Who was you interviewer? maybe I was lucky, but I felt my interview was pretty conversational!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Mine too was conversational, but in a thought provoking a way. I had a lot of pauses where I had to think before I responded to the questions. Bonnie Cegielski was my Interviewer.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Tantine wrote:
Hi
Any news from GSB regarding the MSx R3 interviews?

Havent received anything yet. Was wondering if  any of the others received the interview calls for the r3. The final results will be out on 28th so i guess this is it. It is a long shot if we havent received any call as of today.

­
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Has any one received the interview call for r3 msx 2024 class of 2025? Do let us know. And for those who haven’t yet received interview calls Is there still a light at the end of the tunnel / any chance that gsb will be sending calls next week? is it a long shot or is there no shot at all. Any info will be helpful for those who are still waiting for a call.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Has any one received the interview call for r3 msx 2024 class of 2025? And for those who haven’t yet received interview calls Is there still a light at the end of the tunnel / any chance that gsb will be sending calls next week? is it a long shot or is there no shot at all. Any info will be helpful for those who are still waiting for a call.­­

Not an expert and have no information but feeling almost impossible to get an interview invite after this point. 

Good luck all the folks who completed their interviews! ­
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
It could be a long shot from this point on. Two things to consider: 1. They’re shorthanded this year 2. Your length of application determines when you’re interviewed.
Best wishes to everyone.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
If waiting for the final decision, does anyone know when the calls or messages will be given? Curious if R2 and R3 are different in terms of that too. Anxious as I do not know the acceptance rate of interview.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi all, just curious if any R3 applicants received the interview invites? Really wanna know my chance of getting the invite 😅

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Im R3 and I got to interview, jury’s still out on the decision though
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Thank youuu 😊
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi everyone! I wanted to ask those who have had an interview, how many tabs did you see in the portal? Initially, I saw three tabs which included one that asked me to review my address and contact information. However, the tab asking about my contact information has disappeared. I am curious to know if this change means anything.­
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hey..
I’m now down to 2 tabs here too, and I interviewed.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Thank you. I guess it’s just a waiting game now. One more week to go!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Same here, just found out I got only two tabs as well. Hope we all get good results!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Haha, as the decision day approaches. Its good to see how each one of us is trying to read too deeply between the lines and look for lucky omens. Even I saw two tabs on my application page, was interviewed on the 7th March for MSx.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I was trying to look for signs, haha. But honestly, when the tab disappeared, it felt like a bad sign. It felt like they removed it because they didn’t need me to confirm my contact information anymore, which made me think they were not intending to get in touch with me.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Guys-If at all this means anything, I am down to just one tab. The tab reading "MSx Interview" has disappeared too. This adds a new dimension and flavour to the wait for final decisions.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Haha same here. Personally thinking I do not see any meaning in it but it does feel like a countdown tho! :cool:

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi everyone, I am looking to apply for this program for the next session.

Other than good GMAT/profile and applying early (r1). Do you guys have any suggestions/inputs?

Would appreciate it very much.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hello

Has anyone heard from the adcom as yet ?

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
­I haven’t heard anything yet. Do you know if the MSx calls start today (3/26) or tomorrow (3/27) for MSx?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
bbca wrote:
­I haven’t heard anything yet. Do you know if the MSx calls start today (3/26) or tomorrow (3/27) for MSx?

­I believe decisions come out March 28 PT. I am in Asia, so not sure if they may call a earlier for those in Asia’s timezones...
Longest 24-48 hours ever...
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
AishChat91 wrote:
Hello

Has anyone heard from the adcom as yet ?

­

Live chat and decision tracker shows shows that adcom calls/ mails have started coming for Asia. 
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Decisions are posted
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Does anyone know how to confirm if a scholarship was awarded? It is supposed to be included in the decision letter?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Seveleven wrote:
Decisions are posted

Does anyone know how to confirm if a scholarship was awarded? It is supposed to be included in the decision letter?

congragulations on your selection. Best Wishes.

­
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin