GMAT Quantitative Chat

GMAT Data Insight Chat

MBA Chat

go back
St Gallen 0 members online out of 48
dots
Forum discussion
Chat members
Thank you, shreyansh3, for starting the discussion. I’ve formatted the thread and added deadlines, decision tracker and chat group links.

Welcome Sauvik, meenakshibara123, theartizt, shreyansh3, Gaia03, aaxthaa, and all other HSG SIM applicants to your exclusive place of discussion and good luck for applications. :thumbsup:
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Thanks for making this group guys. Just received my acceptance over the portal on the 9th of December. On vacation right now but will try and drop in every couple days if anyone has any questions.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Also if someone who actually knows how gmatclub works better than I makes a group for admits, I’d love to join :D
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hello! What was your gmat score if you don’t mind me asking?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
720, Q49/V40
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Thank you
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
do you reckon a 690 is sufficient?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
From what I see online, the average gmat of the SIM is 730. Even mine is lower than that so I can say from experience that they take into account more than just your score. A 690 is really good and I would consider retaking only if you want your gmat to draw attention to your application. If the rest of your profile is good, it definitely wont be a drawback. Beyond that do genuinely research the course and write your essay/do your video interview well and you should get through. All the best!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Krao99 wrote:
From what I see online, the average gmat of the SIM is 730. Even mine is lower than that so I can say from experience that they take into account more than just your score. A 690 is really good and I would consider retaking only if you want your gmat to draw attention to your application. If the rest of your profile is good, it definitely wont be a drawback. Beyond that do genuinely research the course and write your essay/do your video interview well and you should get through. All the best!

Hi,

Can you provide me with an info where you found the average gmat score of the SIM to be 730? My score is 680 and I did not expect such a high result to be an average for the SIM....
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I have seen a video in which faculty of the course state quite clearly that they do not publish the average gmat of a batch, so in retrospect, perhaps the information present in this site is not the most reliable. But here you go anyway hahaha

https://studyabroad.shiksha.com/switzer ... management
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
admitted in MBF!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Anyone else received their admission results?

I got waitlisted. What are my chances of being accepted in the next round? Is it common to get shortlisted or does it mean that they are truly considering my admission?

Thanks!

Posted from my mobile device
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
antoniogmat wrote:
Anyone else received their admission results?

I got waitlisted. What are my chances of being accepted in the next round? Is it common to get shortlisted or does it mean that they are truly considering my admission?

Thanks!

I got the results and unfortunately it was a straight rejection letter.

Congrats and fingers crossed for you!

BTW. does anyone know what the acceptance rate is?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Just got admitted to SIM!

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hey there! Would appreciate if anyone can post their application/interview experiences, the St Gallen MBA page seems rather quiet.

Any admits?

I had my interview last week, very conversational. Got an email for phase 3 on the next day. Prepping for the submission.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
bleh420, Can you tell us your interview experience like the questions asked etc? Thank you.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi all. How is the st. Gallen mba? Their employment figures seem too good to be true
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
hello guys
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin