GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 21 Oct 2019, 13:40

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

MiM with 560GMAT/1,5exp/97TOEFL/EasternEurope/Good Reco's/Round4+ ?

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 560 Q39 V28
MiM with 560GMAT/1,5exp/97TOEFL/EasternEurope/Good Reco's/Round4+ ?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Apr 2019, 07:30
Hey Everyone,

I thought I will start a discussion on my chances and possibilities with the following characteristics:

/560GMAT
/1,5 exp
/BA in Art
/Lots of extracurricular (Student Union, etc)
/97 TOEFL
/Round 4+
/3.26 GPA
/from Easter Europe (only mention this as a possible plus for diversity)
/27 years old

So I thought that I will apply to one of the top 30MIM in Europe. Originally I wanted to apply in April but I thought that I might redo GMAT and aim for 600+ score. Also I thought that I might redo the TOEFL too. I think that I can put together a quite solid portfolio regarding the essays and recommendation letters. I involved myself into lots of team leading and there were a few scholarships too.

How do you guys see my chances or which part of the portfolio should I focus on the most in the last 20 days? Do you see a Round 4 as a substantial drawback? The thing is that I quit my job to focus on my application (mainly on GMAT as I do not have Quant background) and I am a bit afraid to postpone my application to the next year. I am 27 years old and will be 28 in September. I finished high school at the age of 20 (I didnt redo any year just we had a language year and I started the high school 1 year later as I was born in September) and started my Uni at 23.

Opinions and help is appreciated!

All the best,
Áron.
Director
Director
V
GMAT 1: 460 Q42 V13
GPA: 3.6
Re: MiM with 560GMAT/1,5exp/97TOEFL/EasternEurope/Good Reco's/Round4+ ?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Apr 2019, 09:37
jozsaron wrote:
Hey Everyone,

I thought I will start a discussion on my chances and possibilities with the following characteristics:

/560GMAT
/1,5 exp
/BA in Art
/Lots of extracurricular (Student Union, etc)
/97 TOEFL
/Round 4+
/3.26 GPA
/from Easter Europe (only mention this as a possible plus for diversity)
/27 years old

So I thought that I will apply to one of the top 30MIM in Europe. Originally I wanted to apply in April but I thought that I might redo GMAT and aim for 600+ score. Also I thought that I might redo the TOEFL too. I think that I can put together a quite solid portfolio regarding the essays and recommendation letters. I involved myself into lots of team leading and there were a few scholarships too.

How do you guys see my chances or which part of the portfolio should I focus on the most in the last 20 days? Do you see a Round 4 as a substantial drawback? The thing is that I quit my job to focus on my application (mainly on GMAT as I do not have Quant background) and I am a bit afraid to postpone my application to the next year. I am 27 years old and will be 28 in September. I finished high school at the age of 20 (I didnt redo any year just we had a language year and I started the high school 1 year later as I was born in September) and started my Uni at 23.

Opinions and help is appreciated!

All the best,
Áron.

You can apply to the following schools. Send your profile to these schools for evaluation.
France schools(EDHEC, ESSEC, Grenoble), UK(Leeds, Lancaster), Sweden(Copenhagen)
MiM-Essay Representative
G
Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: MiM with 560GMAT/1,5exp/97TOEFL/EasternEurope/Good Reco's/Round4+ ?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Apr 2019, 03:50
You should definitely give round 4 a shot.When schools have definitive rounds for admissions, they make it a point to allocate enough spots for each of these rounds.
Since the GMAT is a bit on the lower end, you can target a mix of schools with and without GMAT as a mandatory requirement for the application.
EDHEC, Neoma, Audencia, Leeds, Copenhagen School of business can be targeted. UCD and TCD as well, but they will be in the competitive category.

We have piloted a special program for Round 4 applicants, where we will be mentoring them via our all in one service ( We have a 92% success rate for this model).

Step 0: Free Counselling Session
Step 1: The Brainstorming Session
Step 2: Choosing Schools + Sample Essays
Step 3: Essay Content Analysis
Step 4: Proof Reading and Endless Edits
Step 5: Crafting a Powerful Resume
Step 6: Letter of Recommendation
Step 7: Short Questions
Step 8: Interview Preparation
Step 9: Extra Features
Discounts on premier GMAT/GRE preparation packs
Sample Essays and edits to help you perfect your scholarship applications
Visa Counselling
Connecting you to Loan providers and Aggregators, so that the financing process is eased and you get better deals.

You can check out the in-depth analysis of our All-In-One Process here: https://www.mim-essay.com/mim-all-in-one/

You can also check out our reviews and read/listen first hand to what our clients have to say about us
Here’s the link for our client reviews : https://www.mim-essay.com/customer-reviews-5-4/

MSc. in Management(MiM) Admission Consultants

92% Success Rate| 1200+ Admits in Top Schools| 1.8 Million Euros in Scholarships

Want to 2X your chances of selection? Book a consulting call here: http://info.mim-essay.com/book-a-call-today
GMAT Club Bot
Re: MiM with 560GMAT/1,5exp/97TOEFL/EasternEurope/Good Reco's/Round4+ ?   [#permalink] 26 Apr 2019, 03:50

MiM with 560GMAT/1,5exp/97TOEFL/EasternEurope/Good Reco's/Round4+ ?

new topic post reply Update application status