It is currently 16 Aug 2017, 16:45

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

My boosted Errorlog

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
B

Kudos [?]: 83 [1] , given: 138

GMAT 1: 470 Q30 V20
GMAT 2: 620 Q42 V33
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
My boosted Errorlog [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Apr 2017, 05:41
This post received
KUDOS
Hello everyone,

Since my journey is done, I am giving away things that helped to move through it.

Here is my "Hulk Errorlog" :computer

I will not give any maintenance to it, so it is up to the user to change the file, get inspired and make one even better, and get familiarized and launch a web version and help others (FOR FREE!) :thanks

It is not because I made it, but I love it. :woohoo

The heuristic from the data manipulation helped me a lot, which among many things it allowed me to understand how to behave during the test. In other words, I could visualise :!: why my score changed so much with the same amount of mistakes.

It takes some time to familiarize with a number of connections within the spreadsheet, but I encourage you to do so. By understanding it deeper, you can change or mold one that reflects better your studying materials - for instance, the categories that your book uses to classify the different areas of Modifiers.

P.S. Thank Manhattan for such detailed timing strategy and unambiguous categories, especially to Stacey Kopricehttps://www.manhattanprep.com/gmat/blog/author/skoprince/ :king
Attachments

Capturar.JPG
Capturar.JPG [ 167.45 KiB | Viewed 191 times ]

Hulk Errorlog.xlsm [641.11 KiB]
Downloaded 12 times

To download please login or register as a user

Kudos [?]: 83 [1] , given: 138

My boosted Errorlog   [#permalink] 12 Apr 2017, 05:41