It is currently 19 Nov 2017, 09:38

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

My MBA App Sojourn and the role of MBA Dream in carving out a success

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Current Student
Affiliations: NIT

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 13

Concentration: Strategy, Operations
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38
GPA: 3.5
WE: Design (Manufacturing)
My MBA App Sojourn and the role of MBA Dream in carving out a success [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Dec 2014, 12:13
Hello everyone,

This is that time of the year when I can relax and prepare myself for Day 1 Readiness for an MBA.

Coming from a competitive applicant pool(Read Indian Male Engineer), just a decent GMAT score and an average GPA I would've never thought of landing myself an admit from Goizueta Business School that too with a 50% tuition waiver. A lot of contemplation and I recognized where I was with what I have and where I would like to end up after an MBA. But to be associated with a brand like Goizueta was the MBA Dream that eluded me.

I came to know about MBA Dream http://www.mbadream.in/ and the man behind it, Rahul, through forums and reviews like the one you are reading at the moment. Little did I know that my experience with MBA Dream would be a complete unconventional and unorthodox one. He is an elder brother to me. Someone I could reach out to at any time and someone who would not only help me with my essays but would also be a source of guidance, encouragement and endless constructive criticism. After a period of 5 months, umpteen phone calls, 30+ essays and application to eight schools, I had an interview call from each one of them.

It is very important to know your strength and have a story to showcase the best in you. But coming from a place where I did not have any who could have guided me through the whole process, my association with MBA Dream helped me differentiate myself from my peer applicants and write my story that interested the AdCom. And all of this at the most reasonable price.

MBA Dream has my strong recommendation. Shoot in any questions you have.

Regards,
Rubbertramp.

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 13

My MBA App Sojourn and the role of MBA Dream in carving out a success   [#permalink] 25 Dec 2014, 12:13

My MBA App Sojourn and the role of MBA Dream in carving out a success

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap