GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 19 Oct 2018, 02:59

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Never ever opt for Kaplan series, the worst support services

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Manager
Manager
S
Concentration: Finance, Human Resources
GMAT 1: 640 Q47 V31
GPA: 4
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Never ever opt for Kaplan series, the worst support services  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Jul 2018, 00:44
I have a Kaplan active subscription. I used some of the tests last year and want to give them again now after a gap of 6-8 months. Still the subscription is available. When requested to reset the tests, support team from Kaplan told that their technical team will come back to me in 48 hours as they can handle this request. I dont know it theory of time elasticity applies for Kaplan guys but even after 2 weeks, their 48 hours are not over. Also now they stopped replying to mails as well.

Last year also i faces some issues. When GMAC made section selection available, i wanted ti give verbal first, but to my surprise, Kaplan was not having that option at all. On reporting this as a suggestion, I got a reply that they are not sure why this is happening.

Very very frustrated because of such attitude. :x I know posting here will not help much and they will not give a damn, but this post might help to a person who is going to make some purchase. Also i have seen a lot of such posts on the forum.
Can post screenshots of the mail chain if any Kaplan guy has a courtesy to look into this and help me out.
ashutosh423 is my login id in kaplan series.
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount CodesMagoosh Discount Codes
Manager
Manager
G
Concentration: Finance, Sustainability
Re: Never ever opt for Kaplan series, the worst support services  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Jul 2018, 11:20
I'm feel for you. Also, I'm curious. Do the Kaplan tests don't have a handy button in the dashboard to reset the question pool like the one in GMATClub tests or GMATPrep for that matter?
asthagupta wrote:
I have a Kaplan active subscription. I used some of the tests last year and want to give them again now after a gap of 6-8 months. Still the subscription is available. When requested to reset the tests, support team from Kaplan told that their technical team will come back to me in 48 hours as they can handle this request. I dont know it theory of time elasticity applies for Kaplan guys but even after 2 weeks, their 48 hours are not over. Also now they stopped replying to mails as well.

Last year also i faces some issues. When GMAC made section selection available, i wanted ti give verbal first, but to my surprise, Kaplan was not having that option at all. On reporting this as a suggestion, I got a reply that they are not sure why this is happening.

Very very frustrated because of such attitude. :x I know posting here will not help much and they will not give a damn, but this post might help to a person who is going to make some purchase. Also i have seen a lot of such posts on the forum.
Can post screenshots of the mail chain if any Kaplan guy has a courtesy to look into this and help me out.

Stuck in the 600-700 score bracket? I welcome you to read my four-step course of action to a modest score.
I also invite you to critique and help me find flaws in my modus operandi. Thanks!

Kaplan GMAT Instructor
B
Re: Never ever opt for Kaplan series, the worst support services  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Aug 2018, 17:49
I'm sorry to hear your request for restored access was not answered promptly. I've looked into it, and it appears your tests have been reset. Please feel free to send me a PM if you have any other issues with accessing your practice tests!

Jennifer

asthagupta wrote:

Kaplan GMAT Faculty
In Person & Live Online

Kaplan Exclusive: The Official Test Day Experience

GMAT Club Bot
Re: Never ever opt for Kaplan series, the worst support services &nbs [#permalink] 02 Aug 2018, 17:49

Never ever opt for Kaplan series, the worst support services

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: HKD1710

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap