Last visit was: 22 Jul 2024, 23:14 It is currently 22 Jul 2024, 23:14
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 490 [0]
Given Kudos: 1523
Concentration: General Management, Economics
WE:Human Resources (Human Resources)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 490 [1]
Send PM
Re: New to GMAT Club - Post Your Questions Here [#permalink]
Kudos
Pranshu22jain wrote:
Hi guys, so I recently purchased the Official guide E-book from MBA.COM. I received the mail regarding the purchase, but I have not received any sort of access key or mail regarding how to access it. Also there is nothing showing up in my prep material page on MBA.COM from where I could see my e-book. Practically there is no sign on my main page from which I could access the E-book, nor have I received any key. Could someone please help me over here.

To complete the purchase order you might have received an activation code and follow a few instructions: 1. log in to mba.com and Click "Access GMAT Official Prep" for the purchased product 2. On your My Learning dashboard, click "Redeem Activation Code" at the top right. 3. On your My Learning dashboard, click "Redeem Activation Code" at the top right. 4. Enter your Activation Code and click “Continue” 5. After activation, find the product on your dashboard for easy access. Once you complete the activation process, you’ll see the product on your dashboard. I hope all these steps will help you to have access.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
From a text by Kelly B. Cartwright- Executive Skills and Reading Comprehension. Just being clear on working memory, helped so much. 🙂
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Hi, I’m starting with GMAT prep, I wanted to know what will be the best mix of books for quant, DI & verbal? As far as I have researched many students found manhattan prep guide to to best for quant , so if you could suggest a mix of books . Thank you!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Schools: ISB
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V42
GPA: 8.61
Send PM
OG will always be my choice as it has official GMAT questions and GMAT Club question bank is always there to help you out,
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Yes , but I am looking for books with concepts and strategies and OG has only questions I suppose
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.5
Send PM
Hello, everyone! I’m Rahul. I graduated from Indian School of Business Co’23. I have more than 6 years of experience in Finance. I’ve mentored and consulted people in the areas of GMAT, B-schools and career for many years. I’m here to share the lessons I learned.
If you want 1:1 help in solving your doubts relating to B-school selection or MBA application. Please reach out.
Topmate link - https://topmate.io/rahul_agarwal19
Linkedln profile - linkedin.com/in/rahulwalindia
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 104
Send PM
how is "top one percent " coaching for Gmat?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi, I am new to GMAT Club and am reviewing the question back. is there an alternative way to switch questions other than going back and selecting the next question?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
GMAT 1: 580 Q60 V60
Send PM
Hi,
I am new to the Gmat club. I am a working professional with 5 years of experience and have started with Gmat prep on a self study basis. Looking for some guidance when it comes to taking help of some Gmat exam prep institutes. Can someone please help me recommend some names ?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi I am new to GMAT Club, what would be the best book resource for GMAT prep, especially Quant section?
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10209 [0]
Given Kudos: 4553
Test: Test
Send PM
Expert Reply
Today we are going to analyse the resume of a real MBA admit. We will carefully study all the sections of resume; what were they structured before and what improvements were made to turn it into a winning resume. Join us with two top MBA experts from The Red Pen for this insightful session on Business School resumes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_eCnsfRHcU
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Can someone share tips how they speed up on the reading and on quants? Had my first mock yesterday, I think I got only to the first 11-12 questions in each section…. Do you do tests with a timer? Any other tips? 🙂
Intern
Intern
Send PM
hi guys , Kreshi here do only MBA students give GMAT, or if someone is going for a course like MSC should also give GMAT?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
which exam are u all preparing for?
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 197 [0]
Given Kudos: 107
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Finance
GMAT Focus 1:
535 Q77 V78 DI74
GMAT Focus 2:
575 Q83 V74 DI78
GMAT 1: 420 Q31 V17
GPA: 3.2
WE:Business Development (Finance)
Send PM
Kreshi wrote:
hi guys , Kreshi here do only MBA students give GMAT, or if someone is going for a course like MSC should also give GMAT?

You have to check with the college requirements.
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 490 [0]
Send PM
I just want to add my inputs what SATYAM7777, mentioned above that it all depends upon the specific requirements of the program. Some schools give peference to Gmat or GRE depending upon the program requirments. Mostly, Gmat is designed for business related programs like MBA. Also. depending upon your own strengths and weakness make a informed decision which exam best suites you the most.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 29
Concentration: Accounting, Other
GPA: 3.2
WE:Analyst (Accounting)
Send PM
bb wrote:
Raghav369 wrote:
Let me add regarding CL Career launcher only the private tutoring is the best, 3days a week,9am -11pm night classes On your preferable time, (if ur working) Direct 1on 1 concept, question bank solving etc. On zoom

You are living large 😂 that’s unaffordable in the western world where tutors cost hundred per hour. People who usually use a tutor only or two hours per week 👀

­haha, yes that's true.
Update: I went with CL as I was a working professional. Few video classes were good, like verbal. But few of maths were more confusing. Since I lost touch in maths. I wanted to revive it from base. But I don't think anyone here in India are really assisting in that. I would've probably picked up Magoosh if I was having more understanding of this.
All in all, it is a mixed experience. One con is that there full length test is non-adaptive.
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  259   260   261   262   263  ...  274