It is currently 20 Oct 2017, 05:58

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Now Just $10 - Manhattan Prep GMAT Set of 6 CATs w/ Select Section!

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Expert Post
Manhattan Prep Representative
B

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 2

Now Just $10 - Manhattan Prep GMAT Set of 6 CATs w/ Select Section! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Jun 2017, 11:59
Hi, GMAT Club community!

We're reaching out to let you all know that we just incorporated the new Select Section Order feature into our GMAT Computer Adaptive Practice Tests (CATs), and we've also discounted our set of 6 CATs to just $10 (down from $49). This offer is available until July 10, 2017.

As you may have already heard, you will soon be able to choose the order in which you complete the sections of the GMAT exam. This is a big deal for test-takers, some of whom will now have to begin practicing for the exam accordingly. That's why we’ve already updated Manhattan Prep’s GMAT practice tests to include this new feature, ensuring that our exams continue to deliver the most realistic and reliable practice test experience available.

Learn more by navigating to our GMAT blog and checking out the official blog post announcement.

Hopefully this discount will make GMAT practice more accessible than ever for more of you.

Happy prepping, and good luck!

- The Manhattan Prep team

The world leader in GMAT test prep. We believe test prep should be real education. Your education starts here.

Last edited by ManhattanPrep on 11 Jul 2017, 12:33, edited 1 time in total.

1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
G

Kudos [?]: 67 [1], given: 64

GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.82
WE: Corporate Finance (Retail Banking)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Now Just $10 - Manhattan Prep GMAT Set of 6 CATs w/ Select Section! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Jun 2017, 18:24
This post received
KUDOS
ManhattanPrep wrote:
Hi, GMAT Club community!

We're reaching out to let you all know that we just incorporated the new Select Section Order feature into our GMAT Computer Adaptive Practice Tests (CATs), and we've also discounted our set of 6 CATs to just $10 (down from $49). This offer is available until July 10, 2017.

To redeem this offer, use promo code PERFECT10 at checkout.

As you may have already heard, you will soon be able to choose the order in which you complete the sections of the GMAT exam. This is a big deal for test-takers, some of whom will now have to begin practicing for the exam accordingly. That's why we’ve already updated Manhattan Prep’s GMAT practice tests to include this new feature, ensuring that our exams continue to deliver the most realistic and reliable practice test experience available.

Learn more by navigating to our GMAT blog and checking out the official blog post announcement.

Hopefully this discount will make GMAT practice more accessible than ever for more of you.

Happy prepping, and good luck!

- The Manhattan Prep team

$10 for 6 manhattan CATs is a perfect catch! Thank you for the promo and incorporating the section order.

If you like my posts, please give kudos. Help me unlock gmatclub tests.

Expert Post
Manhattan Prep Representative
B

Re: Now Just $10 - Manhattan Prep GMAT Set of 6 CATs w/ Select Section! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Jul 2017, 12:35
Hi again, GMAT Club community! We're posting to update you that this limited-time promotion is officially over. Our CATs still have Select Section Order, but the discount is no longer available. Keep an eye out for future posts from us featuring deals and discounts!

The world leader in GMAT test prep. We believe test prep should be real education. Your education starts here.

1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
G

GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.82
WE: Corporate Finance (Retail Banking)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 11 Jul 2017, 17:59
This post received
KUDOS
The generous note is: Gmatclub community would still be able to redeem their 150 points to access the awesome Manhattan practice tests, once they reach the gold tier.

If you like my posts, please give kudos. Help me unlock gmatclub tests.

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 13

Concentration: Social Entrepreneurship, General Management
GPA: 3.7
WE: Human Resources (Human Resources)

Show Tags

New post 12 Jul 2017, 04:46
This post was
BOOKMARKED
Hello, I had the 1st CAT of manhattan a few months ago and got 460 Q-33 V-21, and today I had the 2nd while choosing to start with the Quant section and got 550 Q-39 V-28. How much is it accurate?

Posted from my mobile device

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 13

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 18

Show Tags

New post 28 Aug 2017, 02:53
Is the offer still available? I want to purchase the mgmat cats for 10$. 50$ is pretty expensive considering my current budget :(

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 18

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 1

GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 16 Oct 2017, 10:08
Hello dear mgmat team! Are there any promotions on the horizon? I am unfortunately late for the special offer, but would like to purchase the exam pack. $49 is more than I can afford at the moment.

Looking forward to the next offer!

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 1

Re: Now Just $10 - Manhattan Prep GMAT Set of 6 CATs w/ Select Section!   [#permalink] 16 Oct 2017, 10:08

Now Just $10 - Manhattan Prep GMAT Set of 6 CATs w/ Select Section!

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: HiLine

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap