Last visit was: 28 Apr 2024, 23:38 It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 23:38

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
GMAT 2: 740 Q50 V40
WE:Analyst (Consulting)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V39
GPA: 3.54
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Concentration: Strategy, International Business
GMAT 1: 650 Q49 V30
Send PM
Re: Calling all Rotman(Toronto) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
Got into Rotman 2018! Congrats to other Admits. Let me know if you have any queries.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Re: Calling all Rotman(Toronto) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
Waitlisted !!!

Originally posted by Singh69 on 26 Feb 2016, 04:19.
Last edited by Singh69 on 26 Feb 2016, 04:23, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
frost123 wrote:
Hey guys,

I got a mail from Rotman yesterday informing me that I have been waitlisted as of now. Any idea how long before they clear the waitlist?

Dude You got waitlisted with a 740 GMAT at Rotman !!! The pool must be really really competetive this year ....
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 41 [0]
Given Kudos: 15
Concentration: Leadership, Finance
GPA: 3.8
WE:Information Technology (Consulting)
Send PM
frost123 wrote:
Hey guys,

I got a mail from Rotman yesterday informing me that I have been waitlisted as of now. Any idea how long before they clear the waitlist?

I was waitlisted without interview in Round 1. was told that they will review my profile after 15th Feb, but did not get an interview invite. And now, I am sure its a ding since today is the R2 decision date.
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
Send PM
souvilibra wrote:
frost123 wrote:
Hey guys,

I was waitlisted without interview in Round 1. was told that they will review my profile after 15th Feb, but did not get an interview invite. And now, I am sure its a ding since today is the R2 decision date.

Did they specifically mention the 15th Feb thing in the waitlist mail or via call later? How do i know by when will they process my app?

I was atleast expecting an interview :o *sigh*
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Patyalaabishek.. Congrats on Ur admit .. When was your interview and by when did you receive the mail .. I had my interview on 24 th and they said they'll get back to me before Friday eod their time ..

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 41 [0]
Given Kudos: 15
Concentration: Leadership, Finance
GPA: 3.8
WE:Information Technology (Consulting)
Send PM
frost123 wrote:
souvilibra wrote:
frost123 wrote:
Hey guys,

Did they specifically mention the 15th Feb thing in the waitlist mail or via call later? How do i know by when will they process my app?

I was atleast expecting an interview :o *sigh*

I think 15th was deposit due date for R1 guys and hence the date. I sent them couple of updates as well but to no luck! All the best to you. It's a tough thing to deal with :)
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Strategy, International Business
GMAT 1: 650 Q49 V30
Send PM
Akshya41 wrote:
Patyalaabishek.. Congrats on Ur admit .. When was your interview and by when did you receive the mail .. I had my interview on 24 th and they said they'll get back to me before Friday eod their time ..

Posted from my mobile device

Hi, I submitted my application in Nov 2015. I got an interview invite on 12th Jan 2016 and you won't believe, it was schedule for the next day. I received my offer on 22 Jan 2016.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Finance, Economics
GPA: 3.93
WE:Accounting (Accounting)
Send PM
Troy1206 wrote:
I was interviewed on Thursday by Tara. Still waiting! I received the reply same as you. All the best buddy!
!

I interviewed last Wednesday, and received a call yesterday (which I missed); I was able to get them to call me back today and was given the good news. So, I would say they were making calls this week as early as Tuesday, if not Monday for those who interviewed early to mid-week last week. Best of luck to you guys :-D[/quote]

hi, can you tell me from which number you received a call. I got it from +1637978 which I missed. I'm not sure if it's from Rotman.[/quote]

I received the call from a 416 number I believe (Canada Area Code, that is). I'm in Canada though - not sure how they handle international calls.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Got my offer this week!

Does anyone know how long admits have to pay their deposit?

Also, is an offer 100% secure? I have an interview tomorrow at a school I would not pick over Rotman, but wonder if instead of withdrawing, I should not withdraw and do the interview as an insurance policy. Any insight? I don't think Rotman can rescind, but I want to be sure.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [0]
Given Kudos: 14
GMAT 1: 600 Q36 V36
GMAT 2: 620 Q44 V33
WE:Other (Consulting)
Send PM
nave13579 wrote:
Got my offer this week!

Does anyone know how long admits have to pay their deposit?

Also, is an offer 100% secure? I have an interview tomorrow at a school I would not pick over Rotman, but wonder if instead of withdrawing, I should not withdraw and do the interview as an insurance policy. Any insight? I don't think Rotman can rescind, but I want to be sure.

Congrats. You have a month from when you got your offer. Your offer is only secured after you have paid the confirmation deposit within the deadline you are given.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Given Kudos: 17
Concentration: General Management, Technology
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V37
GPA: 3.74
WE:Information Technology (Education)
Send PM
were not we supposed to have a decision by today?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
Accepted with $
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
abduabd wrote:
Has anyone who has received an admission decision from Rotman for R2 also applied to US schools? The deadline to pay the "sizeable" enrollment deposit is days before even the first of the US schools start to send out admission decisions. Do you think this is deliberate by Rotman or is the Canadian school schedule just that different from the US school schedule. How are applicants expected to compare offers and make the best decision for them, I wonder? Thoughts?

Rotman is my safety school and it's just inconvenient that they replied so early. I'm applying to one other school in the US for R2 and 2 others for R3. I'd rather risk losing the offer than pay the huge deposit at a school I probably wouldn't attend (hopefully).

I begged for an extension on the deposit deadline and it was granted after several back and forth emails about how I'll be taking someone's spot if I don't attend. I call BS. Rotman has several rounds after March and a waitpool of amazing candidates. They'll be just fine.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Social Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 640 Q42 V35
GPA: 3.16
WE:Analyst (Investment Banking)
Send PM
TechMBAGirl wrote:
abduabd wrote:
Has anyone who has received an admission decision from Rotman for R2 also applied to US schools? The deadline to pay the "sizeable" enrollment deposit is days before even the first of the US schools start to send out admission decisions. Do you think this is deliberate by Rotman or is the Canadian school schedule just that different from the US school schedule. How are applicants expected to compare offers and make the best decision for them, I wonder? Thoughts?

Rotman is my safety school and it's just inconvenient that they replied so early. I'm applying to one other school in the US for R2 and 2 others for R3. I'd rather risk losing the offer than pay the huge deposit at a school I probably wouldn't attend (hopefully).

I begged for an extension on the deposit deadline and it was granted after several back and forth emails about how I'll be taking someone's spot if I don't attend. I call BS. Rotman has several rounds after March and a waitpool of amazing candidates. They'll be just fine.

So how long do you have till you have to pay the deposit to Rotman?

Here's hoping you get into Stanford so that you can vacate a spot for us the wait listed candidates! :-D
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 1264 [0]
Given Kudos: 86
Concentration: Strategy
GPA: 3.71
Send PM
Guys

I was completing my application and I would like to know about the field "Work Experience" where it asks you to fill the "bonus" that you have received from the work place. I have written my annual salary along with the bonus and have left the bonus column empty. Is that fine ?

Thank You.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
patyalabhishek87 wrote:
Got into Rotman 2018! Congrats to other Admits. Let me know if you have any queries.

HI,I recently got the admission docket and my student account got locked, and i have been trying to reach out to them, Any idea on what I can do?
I have called and mailed them but there is no response. Also any groups on FB/whatsaap/Pagal Guy which I can join for further information.
All help will be appreciated
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts