Last visit was: 08 May 2024, 15:24 It is currently 08 May 2024, 15:24

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 1264 [0]
Given Kudos: 86
Concentration: Strategy
GPA: 3.71
Send PM
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 1264 [0]
Given Kudos: 86
Concentration: Strategy
GPA: 3.71
Send PM
Re: Test Center Reviews for GMAT Test [#permalink]
Contributors, any review for Inspire Me, Indore , India.
I am planning to give my exam this month.

Reviews please. I can't find anywhere..
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 3816 [0]
Given Kudos: 182
Concentration: General Management, Technology
GMAT 1: 540 Q45 V20
GPA: 2.49
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Has anyone taken the GMAT at "Dwarka Centre" recently? few people has told me that it is a little noisy. Please update.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 235 [1]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Bookmarks
Any reviews about the Bhubaneswar GMAT center in KIIT campus pls?

Posted from my mobile device
Retired Moderator
Send PM
AjiteshArun wrote:
HKD1710 wrote:
Has anyone taken the GMAT at "Dwarka Centre" recently? few people has told me that it is a little noisy. Please update.
Avoid Dwarka, if possible.

Unfortunately i already have opted this centre. Any idea What is not good about this centre. i will make up my mind for those things.

Thanks
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Own Kudos [?]: 4667 [0]
Given Kudos: 635
GMAT Focus 1:
715 Q83 V90 DI83
GMAT 1: 780 Q50 V51
GRE 1: Q170 V169
Send PM
Expert Reply
HKD1710 wrote:
Unfortunately i already have opted this centre. Any idea What is not good about this centre. i will make up my mind for those things.
The facilities aren't good, and the staff is not very professional. Perhaps these issues have been resolved, but Dwarka is one of those centers that Pearson has had to close down multiple times.
Retired Moderator
Send PM
AjiteshArun wrote:
HKD1710 wrote:
The facilities aren't good, and the staff is not very professional. Perhaps these issues have been resolved, but Dwarka is one of those centers that Pearson has had to close down multiple times.

Thank you AjiteshArun. I will keep the fingers crossed :)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 23 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
anyone recently appeared at Jaipur center ?
Have heard some really bad reviews but curious to know if all the problems ( construction, no stationery, noisy corridors) all these problems still persist?

Thanks,
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Which center to choose between the dwarka test center and Ansal university for taking GMAT? If someone can share the pros and cons it will be really helpful
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 78
Send PM
Can anyone provide a review for the Noida Sector 16 , India test centre. I am about to book a slot in the coming days. So urgent help would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Anmol
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 12
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V34
GPA: 3.12
WE:Information Technology (Telecommunications)
Send PM
any reviews for Pearson Noida Centre newly opened a month back ???

anmol791 have u given the gmat at Noida Pearson Centre..if yes please give the revews ???
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [2]
Given Kudos: 78
Send PM
Kudos
Yes, I did appear at the Noida centre. The centre is good with all facilities available. People are nice, set up is new and very good. They would give you noise cancellation headset and ear plugs as well. GO FOR IT !

Good luck for your exam!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 146 [1]
Given Kudos: 26
Concentration: General Management, Operations
GMAT 1: 680 Q47 V36
GPA: 3.37
Send PM
Kudos
Hi Guys,
My gmat date is on 15th Sept,Thursday, this week and there is a strike on that day (Cauvery Issue - Karnataka Vs Tamil Nadu).
will call these guys to confirm whether they will operate on that day. Just wanted to know if somebody has taken GMAT on a strike/Bandh day.
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Own Kudos [?]: 4667 [1]
Given Kudos: 635
GMAT Focus 1:
715 Q83 V90 DI83
GMAT 1: 780 Q50 V51
GRE 1: Q170 V169
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
Samcom wrote:
My gmat date is on 15th Sept,Thursday, this week and there is a strike on that day (Cauvery Issue - Karnataka Vs Tamil Nadu).
will call these guys to confirm whether they will operate on that day. Just wanted to know if somebody has taken GMAT on a strike/Bandh day.
The situation does seem quite bad. I'd advise you not to take the exam if there's any sort of shutdown.

I don't see how the center could be open if there's any kind of disturbance. If it's shut they'll offer you the chance to reschedule your test for free.

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 146 [1]
Given Kudos: 26
Concentration: General Management, Operations
GMAT 1: 680 Q47 V36
GPA: 3.37
Send PM
Kudos
AjiteshArun wrote:
Samcom wrote:
The situation does seem quite bad. I'd advise you not to take the exam if there's any sort of shutdown.

I don't see how the center could be open if there's any kind of disturbance. If it's shut they'll offer you the chance to reschedule your test for free.

Thanks Ajitesh - sorry for a late reply - thankfully there was no bandh today. Just came back from the center. I scored, not so impressive, 680 (Q-47, V-36, IR-8). I think this score is not reflective of my capabilities. I couldn't sleep at all last night, also forgot my glasses. I had scored 700, 730 (GMAT prep) and 750 (power prep). Planning for a retake.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
GMAT = Graduate management Admissions Test (used specifically for admissions into graduate level business programs)

----------
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [2]
Given Kudos: 61
Send PM
Kudos
Took the GMAT exam today at the Pearson Vue Center - Noida. Would rate it 5/5. Its located in a commercial office building and has ample parking space. The washrooms are located on the same floor as the test center and within walking distance. The center is new as it began operations only a few months back. The center had pin-drop silence and the staff was very professional and helpful. The chairs were really comfortable and they provide you with noise cancellation headphones and 3M earplugs. They provide you with the 0.4mm Staedtler non permanent lumocolor marker which is much easier to write with than some other thicker ones. Faced dry marker issues during the verbal section and the staff was prompt in replacing them. The whole experience was great. Can't think of any flaw.

Originally posted by ac556 on 22 Nov 2016, 12:38.
Last edited by ac556 on 15 Dec 2016, 04:53, edited 2 times in total.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [3]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Kudos