It is currently 19 Oct 2017, 15:41

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Test Center Reviews for GMAT Test

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Manager
Manager
avatar
S
Joined: 06 Jun 2013
Posts: 175

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 314

Location: India
Concentration: Finance, Economics
Schools: Tuck
GMAT 1: 640 Q49 V30
GPA: 3.6
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
Premium Member
Re: Test Center Reviews for GMAT Test [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Oct 2015, 08:12
Any review for Coimbatore test center. It is relatively a new center and there is no review available for this center. It is located in 100 feet road and all test slots are available.

would really appreciate if someone could provide review for this center. If you know any of your friend who has already taken exam in this center and provide his feedback, it will be really helpful as well :).

Thanks in advance :)

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 314

1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 30 Oct 2011
Posts: 13

Kudos [?]: 37 [1], given: 26

Concentration: Operations, Finance
GMAT Date: 08-29-2013
GPA: 3.4
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Test Center Reviews for GMAT Test [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Oct 2015, 21:58
1
This post received
KUDOS
Hello everyone,

It seems people are reading reviews of test centers here and not leaving a review of their test centers after the GMAT. We are a big community and our preparation for good GMAT score depends on the interaction with each other. If we are not helping others with our experiences and solving each other queries their is no point of just reading and scrolling through the page. Some of the test centers in the past have been closed and some are fairly new. Its very sure that many people sitting for GMAT have gone through this thread before booking their dates and checking out reviews for the test centers. I kindly request everyone that share your test center reviews and spread some word (good or bad) about the it. Remember the test is not cheap and everyone should make the best of their investments. Study hard and never settle !!

Test center for Dwarka in sector 23 is not showing in the list while booking the test date. Is anyone facing same issue? Therefore I am looking for some reviews/feedback on Ansal University, Gurgaon Test Center for GMAT. What do you think about this center? Noise level / Bathrooms / disturbance level / Invigilators / Atmosphere etc. A quick review from you guys would be deeply appreciated. Thank you guys.

Kudos [?]: 37 [1], given: 26

1 KUDOS received
BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
S
Joined: 28 Nov 2014
Posts: 916

Kudos [?]: 207 [1], given: 79

Concentration: Strategy
Schools: Fisher '19 (M)
GPA: 3.71
Reviews Badge
Test Center Reviews for GMAT Test [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Oct 2015, 03:41
1
This post received
KUDOS
anshul1208 wrote:
Hello everyone,

It seems people are reading reviews of test centers here and not leaving a review of their test centers after the GMAT. We are a big community and our preparation for good GMAT score depends on the interaction with each other. If we are not helping others with our experiences and solving each other queries their is no point of just reading and scrolling through the page. Some of the test centers in the past have been closed and some are fairly new. Its very sure that many people sitting for GMAT have gone through this thread before booking their dates and checking out reviews for the test centers. I kindly request everyone that share your test center reviews and spread some word (good or bad) about the it. Remember the test is not cheap and everyone should make the best of their investments. Study hard and never settle !!

Test center for Dwarka in sector 23 is not showing in the list while booking the test date. Is anyone facing same issue? Therefore I am looking for some reviews/feedback on Ansal University, Gurgaon Test Center for GMAT. What do you think about this center? Noise level / Bathrooms / disturbance level / Invigilators / Atmosphere etc. A quick review from you guys would be deeply appreciated. Thank you guys.


Yes, Dwarka test centre has been removed from the list. So, you have only Yusuf Sarai, South Delhi and Ansal University, Gurgaon in NCR region now. One of my friends has recently taken the test at Gurgaon. According to him, the place is quiet and there was no discrepancy when he took the test. I'll rather ask him to write the full review so that everyone here can benefit.

rajsinghal71 - Can you please share your review of Ansal University, Gurgaon ! Many people have been looking for Ansal's review for quite a long time.

Kudos [?]: 207 [1], given: 79

1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 28 Jul 2013
Posts: 9

Kudos [?]: 10 [1], given: 1

Location: United States
Concentration: Nonprofit, Social Entrepreneurship
GMAT Date: 09-01-2015
GPA: 3.4
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Reviews Badge
Re: Test Center Reviews for GMAT Test [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Oct 2015, 07:26
1
This post received
KUDOS
Dear all,

Recently, I took the test at Gurgoan center in Anssal university campus.
I visited the center 1 day before my exam and noticed that exam room is in the just next building to main gate.I felt relieved thinking that I won't have to travel inside the university campus to write the exam.

If I compare the test center with the Yusuf sarai center, this one is smaller and not so professional.

This is not to say that center is not good.
Unlike Yusuf sarai campus, it was not mandatory to keep the bag in the almira.I just put it.next to the counter. It saved some time during the break.
There was only one guy in the center and he was very helpful.
When I took the break, he just made a note of the time and was informing me about the remaining time while I was eating apples and bananas just next to him.I wanted to hug this guy for his kind help.
The rest room is just next to the center and unlike Yusuf sarai center, you dont have to wait for other guy to come out from the rest room.the rest room was just like what we had in our college.

Even a water bottle was kept at the counter, so we can just use it.
Since the test center is small, at a time ,only 5 people can write the exam.so less disturbance during the exam.

Finally, campus is located in a calm area so you won't be stuck in heavy traffic unless you are coming from greater distance.



Regards,
Rajan

Kudos [?]: 10 [1], given: 1

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 30 Oct 2011
Posts: 13

Kudos [?]: 37 [0], given: 26

Concentration: Operations, Finance
GMAT Date: 08-29-2013
GPA: 3.4
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Test Center Reviews for GMAT Test [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Oct 2015, 20:46
rajsinghal71 wrote:
Dear all,

Recently, I took the test at Gurgoan center in Anssal university campus.
I visited the center 1 day before my exam and noticed that exam room is in the just next building to main gate.I felt relieved thinking that I won't have to travel inside the university campus to write the exam.

If I compare the test center with the Yusuf sarai center, this one is smaller and not so professional.

This is not to say that center is not good.
Unlike Yusuf sarai campus, it was not mandatory to keep the bag in the almira.I just put it.next to the counter. It saved some time during the break.
There was only one guy in the center and he was very helpful.
When I took the break, he just made a note of the time and was informing me about the remaining time while I was eating apples and bananas just next to him.I wanted to hug this guy for his kind help.
The rest room is just next to the center and unlike Yusuf sarai center, you dont have to wait for other guy to come out from the rest room.the rest room was just like what we had in our college.

Even a water bottle was kept at the counter, so we can just use it.
Since the test center is small, at a time ,only 5 people can write the exam.so less disturbance during the exam.

Finally, campus is located in a calm area so you won't be stuck in heavy traffic unless you are coming from greater distance.



Regards,
Rajan



Hi Rajan,

Thanks for the review about the test center. It helps. I will now go ahead and book the date for GMAT.

Thanks again !!

Kudos [?]: 37 [0], given: 26

BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
S
Joined: 28 Nov 2014
Posts: 916

Kudos [?]: 207 [0], given: 79

Concentration: Strategy
Schools: Fisher '19 (M)
GPA: 3.71
Reviews Badge
Re: Test Center Reviews for GMAT Test [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Oct 2015, 20:51
Quote:
Hi Rajan,

Thanks for the review about the test center. It helps. I will now go ahead and book the date for GMAT.

Thanks again !!


Yes. Thanks rajsinghal71 for your prompt response.

Kudos [?]: 207 [0], given: 79

BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
S
Joined: 28 Nov 2014
Posts: 916

Kudos [?]: 207 [0], given: 79

Concentration: Strategy
Schools: Fisher '19 (M)
GPA: 3.71
Reviews Badge
Test Center Reviews for GMAT Test [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Oct 2015, 22:30
anshul1208

I can see that the Dwarka Centre has been placed back in the list. I think there must be some technical issue earlier.So, you can book your slots at Dwarka now.

Kudos [?]: 207 [0], given: 79

Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 20 Jan 2015
Posts: 59

Kudos [?]: 52 [0], given: 13

Re: Test Center Reviews for GMAT Test [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Dec 2015, 04:51
Yes please, any review for the test Centre Sakar Edutech Private Ltd. Jaipur, India would be highly appreciated..
_________________

Please take a moment to hit Kudos if you like my post :)

Kudos [?]: 52 [0], given: 13

Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 20 Jan 2015
Posts: 59

Kudos [?]: 52 [0], given: 13

Re: Test Center Reviews for GMAT Test [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Dec 2015, 13:36
Contributors, any review for Inspire Me, Indore , India.
I am planning to give my exam this month.

Reviews please. I can't find anywhere..
_________________

Please take a moment to hit Kudos if you like my post :)

Kudos [?]: 52 [0], given: 13

Director
Director
avatar
D
Joined: 22 Jun 2014
Posts: 896

Kudos [?]: 420 [0], given: 111

Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Technology
GMAT 1: 540 Q45 V20
GPA: 2.49
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Test Center Reviews for GMAT Test [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Apr 2016, 08:05
Has anyone taken the GMAT at "Dwarka Centre" recently? few people has told me that it is a little noisy. Please update.
_________________

---------------------------------------------------------------
Target - 720-740
http://gmatclub.com/forum/information-on-new-gmat-esr-report-beta-221111.html
http://gmatclub.com/forum/list-of-one-year-full-time-mba-programs-222103.html

Kudos [?]: 420 [0], given: 111

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 18 Sep 2014
Posts: 231

Kudos [?]: 47 [0], given: 5

Reviews Badge
Re: Test Center Reviews for GMAT Test [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Apr 2016, 19:19
Any reviews about the Bhubaneswar GMAT center in KIIT campus pls?

Posted from my mobile device
_________________

Kindly press the Kudos to appreciate my post !! :-)

Kudos [?]: 47 [0], given: 5

Director
Director
avatar
D
Joined: 22 Jun 2014
Posts: 896

Kudos [?]: 420 [0], given: 111

Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Technology
GMAT 1: 540 Q45 V20
GPA: 2.49
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Test Center Reviews for GMAT Test [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Apr 2016, 22:43
AjiteshArun wrote:
HKD1710 wrote:
Has anyone taken the GMAT at "Dwarka Centre" recently? few people has told me that it is a little noisy. Please update.
Avoid Dwarka, if possible.



Unfortunately i already have opted this centre. Any idea What is not good about this centre. i will make up my mind for those things.

Thanks
_________________

---------------------------------------------------------------
Target - 720-740
http://gmatclub.com/forum/information-on-new-gmat-esr-report-beta-221111.html
http://gmatclub.com/forum/list-of-one-year-full-time-mba-programs-222103.html

Kudos [?]: 420 [0], given: 111

VP
VP
User avatar
D
Joined: 15 Jul 2015
Posts: 1014

Kudos [?]: 224 [0], given: 4

Location: India
GMAT 1: 780 Q50 V51
GRE 1: 339 Q170 V169
Re: Test Center Reviews for GMAT Test [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Apr 2016, 23:25
HKD1710 wrote:
Unfortunately i already have opted this centre. Any idea What is not good about this centre. i will make up my mind for those things.
The facilities aren't good, and the staff is not very professional. Perhaps these issues have been resolved, but Dwarka is one of those centers that Pearson has had to close down multiple times.
_________________

Profile and Official GMAT score report

Kudos [?]: 224 [0], given: 4

Director
Director
avatar
D
Joined: 22 Jun 2014
Posts: 896

Kudos [?]: 420 [0], given: 111

Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Technology
GMAT 1: 540 Q45 V20
GPA: 2.49
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Test Center Reviews for GMAT Test [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Apr 2016, 23:29
AjiteshArun wrote:
HKD1710 wrote:
Unfortunately i already have opted this centre. Any idea What is not good about this centre. i will make up my mind for those things.
The facilities aren't good, and the staff is not very professional. Perhaps these issues have been resolved, but Dwarka is one of those centers that Pearson has had to close down multiple times.



Thank you AjiteshArun. I will keep the fingers crossed :)
_________________

---------------------------------------------------------------
Target - 720-740
http://gmatclub.com/forum/information-on-new-gmat-esr-report-beta-221111.html
http://gmatclub.com/forum/list-of-one-year-full-time-mba-programs-222103.html

Kudos [?]: 420 [0], given: 111

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 12 Aug 2013
Posts: 48

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

Re: Test Center Reviews for GMAT Test [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 May 2016, 00:06
anyone recently appeared at Jaipur center ?
Have heard some really bad reviews but curious to know if all the problems ( construction, no stationery, noisy corridors) all these problems still persist?

Thanks,

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 17 Jun 2014
Posts: 1

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Re: Test Center Reviews for GMAT Test [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 May 2016, 03:29
Which center to choose between the dwarka test center and Ansal university for taking GMAT? If someone can share the pros and cons it will be really helpful

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 13 Feb 2016
Posts: 12

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 78

Location: India
Reviews Badge
Re: Test Center Reviews for GMAT Test [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Jul 2016, 11:22
Can anyone provide a review for the Noida Sector 16 , India test centre. I am about to book a slot in the coming days. So urgent help would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Anmol

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 78

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 02 Mar 2016
Posts: 73

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 11

Location: India
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V34
GPA: 3.12
WE: Information Technology (Telecommunications)
Test Center Reviews for GMAT Test [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Aug 2016, 23:05
any reviews for Pearson Noida Centre newly opened a month back ???

anmol791 have u given the gmat at Noida Pearson Centre..if yes please give the revews ???

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 11

2 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 13 Feb 2016
Posts: 12

Kudos [?]: 7 [2], given: 78

Location: India
Reviews Badge
Test Center Reviews for GMAT Test [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Sep 2016, 21:21
2
This post received
KUDOS
Yes, I did appear at the Noida centre. The centre is good with all facilities available. People are nice, set up is new and very good. They would give you noise cancellation headset and ear plugs as well. GO FOR IT !

Good luck for your exam!

Kudos [?]: 7 [2], given: 78

1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Status: Keep it simple stupid!!
Joined: 02 Mar 2016
Posts: 74

Kudos [?]: 21 [1], given: 26

Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Operations
GMAT 1: 680 Q47 V36
GPA: 3.37
Re: Test Center Reviews for GMAT Test [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Sep 2016, 05:48
1
This post received
KUDOS
Hi Guys,
My gmat date is on 15th Sept,Thursday, this week and there is a strike on that day (Cauvery Issue - Karnataka Vs Tamil Nadu).
will call these guys to confirm whether they will operate on that day. Just wanted to know if somebody has taken GMAT on a strike/Bandh day.
_________________

"Give without remembering, take without forgetting"
- Kudos

Kudos [?]: 21 [1], given: 26

Re: Test Center Reviews for GMAT Test   [#permalink] 12 Sep 2016, 05:48

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7    Next  [ 134 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Test Center Reviews for GMAT Test

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: HiLine



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.