Last visit was: 27 Apr 2024, 02:46 It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 02:46

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 640 Q47 V32
GMAT 2: 730 Q50 V38
GPA: 3.4
WE:Business Development (Commercial Banking)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.64
Send PM
Re: Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]
writetodixit wrote:
Dear Saurabh,

We're writing to confirm your interview with the University of Notre Dame. Here are the details:

Date: Monday, November 14, 2016
Time: 1:30 PM Eastern

We receive many requests for virtual interviews, so if you need to cancel your interview, please let us know with as much lead time as possible. We look forward to meeting you!

Sincerely,

The University of Notre Dame Admissions Team

Did you apply in Early Action Round? You interview date is after the Decision Date.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]
Anuj200291 wrote:
writetodixit wrote:
Dear Saurabh,

We're writing to confirm your interview with the University of Notre Dame. Here are the details:

We receive many requests for virtual interviews, so if you need to cancel your interview, please let us know with as much lead time as possible. We look forward to meeting you!

Sincerely,

Did you apply in Early Action Round? You interview date is after the Decision Date.

No, I applied in R1
Alum
Own Kudos [?]: 3133 [0]
Given Kudos: 893
GRE 1: Q169 V154
Send PM
Congrats writetodixit
With your Stellar GMAT score i am sure you will convert it into an admit.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [1]
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V39
GPA: 3.1
Send PM
Kudos
Well this is really F****d up. I am so stressed I can't describe it. I applied for MBA/MSBA dual degree in early application round, being a waitlisted candidate from last year I was really hoping that my chances will be better this year with 107 in toefl which was not their last year. I was atleast hoping for a interview if nothing else as Notredame was my primary choice and I would surely have left other choices if selected. But with only a week left and no call for interview I don't know what to do. It seems like now there are only three possibilities 1) I will be selected without interview based on last years interview which I have no knowledge of such precedent if any one does please do tell me. 2) Second is I would be rejected without interview which seems more likely but is F*ed up because I was eligible for waitlist last year but not even an evaluative interview this year. 3) The college has made some decision to delay my application or some administrative screwup and that too seems less likely as I called them to ask if my application was lacking something and they told me that everything is complete.
I am so stressed because of this non communication from institute that it is affecting me for the entire day as my thoughts keep coming back to what the hell went wrong????/
Alum
Send PM
ravisharma017 wrote:
Well this is really F****d up. I am so stressed I can't describe it. I applied for MBA/MSBA dual degree in early application round, being a waitlisted candidate from last year I was really hoping that my chances will be better this year with 107 in toefl which was not their last year. I was atleast hoping for a interview if nothing else as Notredame was my primary choice and I would surely have left other choices if selected. But with only a week left and no call for interview I don't know what to do. It seems like now there are only three possibilities 1) I will be selected without interview based on last years interview which I have no knowledge of such precedent if any one does please do tell me. 2) Second is I would be rejected without interview which seems more likely but is F*ed up because I was eligible for waitlist last year but not even an evaluative interview this year. 3) The college has made some decision to delay my application or some administrative screwup and that too seems less likely as I called them to ask if my application was lacking something and they told me that everything is complete.
I am so stressed because of this non communication from institute that it is affecting me for the entire day as my thoughts keep coming back to what the hell went wrong????/

Hi Ravi.
It seems like you have a stellar GMAT score and an Excellent Toefl score too.
Kudos to that.

Can any current student comment on this => I have heard that in the early bird round Notre Dame has a very low acceptance rate.
As a result More people tend to apply to mendoza in the Regular first round than in the early Bird Round
Since i will will be applying next year any advice would be helpful.
Again i am not sure.

As for you Ravi=> Hang in there buddy.
I am confident you will get an admit.

All the best :)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
writetodixit wrote:
Anuj200291 wrote:
writetodixit wrote:
Dear Saurabh,

Sincerely,

No, I applied in R1

writetodixit,

When did you submit your app?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 23
Concentration: Finance
GMAT 1: 690 Q46 V38
GPA: 3.26
WE:Operations (Investment Banking)
Send PM
Any other interview invites ?
Alum
Send PM
ajays911 wrote:

In which Round Did you apply ajays911 ?

Regards
Stone Cold
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 23
Concentration: Finance
GMAT 1: 690 Q46 V38
GPA: 3.26
WE:Operations (Investment Banking)
Send PM
stonecold wrote:
ajays911 wrote:

In which Round Did you apply ajays911 ?

Regards
Stone Cold

Round 1 - submitted my application on November 1st. Any idea when they usually get back to the applicants? :)
Alum
Send PM
Hi ajays911
Here is what i could figure out from last years thread.
For Round One Applications =>
People Received Interview Invites from the First week of November to First week of December.

The decisions were sent out near 15-20 December.

P.S => Mendoza conducts 2 Rounds of interview (Video and Skype/Inperson)

Regards
Stone Cold
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Concentration: Other
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V47
GPA: 4
WE:Supply Chain Management (Transportation)
Send PM
ajays911 wrote:
Round 1 - submitted my application on November 1st. Any idea when they usually get back to the applicants? :)

I got an email on the 1st, asking me to set up an interview. It sounds like Notre Dame generally likes to interview quite a few applicants, so it might just take a little time to get to everyone.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Concentration: Other
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V47
GPA: 4
WE:Supply Chain Management (Transportation)
Send PM
stonecold wrote:
P.S => Mendoza conducts 2 Rounds of interview (Video and Skype/Inperson)

Regards
Stone Cold

I'm not sure if that's the case for everyone. The email I received only instructed me to schedule an on-campus interview, and off-campus interview, or a Zoom interview. It clearly states that the Zoom interview is an alternative for those who can't travel to campus for their interview, so it doesn't sound like there's a second round in there.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
WE:Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
any updates friends for early round decision...

admitted students may get a call from from admission office....
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Does anyone received confirmation mail or phone call from the ad-com as the status is still showing as Submitted on my login page...
Intern
Intern
Status:You will get what you deserve; Patience is the key.
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 38
Concentration: Operations, Leadership
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
WE:Supply Chain Management (Other)
Send PM
received invite today at 1:56 am IST :)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [1]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Finance, Other
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V37
GPA: 3.88
Send PM
Kudos
varunjogi wrote:
any updates friends for early round decision...

admitted students may get a call from from admission office....

Accepted - see you all in South Bend!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Congratulations bro
Did you get a confirmation phone call or email???
When did you get this??
Please share your profile...

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts