GMAT Changed on April 16th - Read about the latest changes here

It is currently 24 May 2018, 03:12

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
1 KUDOS received
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 24 Jul 2015
Posts: 21
Location: India
GMAT 1: 640 Q47 V32
GMAT 2: 730 Q50 V38
GPA: 3.4
WE: Business Development (Commercial Banking)
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Oct 2016, 11:10
1
This post received
KUDOS
deviprasad2015 wrote:
Great Congrats bro!
Have you taken the video interview on Kira also???


Whats that. please elaborate.

i am taking Zoom interview
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 22 May 2015
Posts: 23
Re: Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Oct 2016, 11:18
They have sent me a video interview invitation on Sept 27th for taking an interview on Kira....
And after that the ad-com replied to my query that they'll review my video essays and application and may call me for a skype interview....
It is not clear to me as well till date....
By the way I have taken it on Oct'13th....

And Good luck for your upcoming Zoom interview...
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 24 Jul 2015
Posts: 21
Location: India
GMAT 1: 640 Q47 V32
GMAT 2: 730 Q50 V38
GPA: 3.4
WE: Business Development (Commercial Banking)
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Oct 2016, 11:37
Dear Saurabh,

We're writing to confirm your interview with the University of Notre Dame. Here are the details:

Date: Monday, November 14, 2016
Time: 1:30 PM Eastern
Location: Online through Zoom

We receive many requests for virtual interviews, so if you need to cancel your interview, please let us know with as much lead time as possible. We look forward to meeting you!

Sincerely,

The University of Notre Dame Admissions Team
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 22 Sep 2013
Posts: 20
Location: India
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.64
Re: Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Oct 2016, 12:00
writetodixit wrote:
Dear Saurabh,

We're writing to confirm your interview with the University of Notre Dame. Here are the details:

Date: Monday, November 14, 2016
Time: 1:30 PM Eastern
Location: Online through Zoom

We receive many requests for virtual interviews, so if you need to cancel your interview, please let us know with as much lead time as possible. We look forward to meeting you!

Sincerely,

The University of Notre Dame Admissions Team



Did you apply in Early Action Round? You interview date is after the Decision Date.
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 24 Jul 2015
Posts: 21
Location: India
GMAT 1: 640 Q47 V32
GMAT 2: 730 Q50 V38
GPA: 3.4
WE: Business Development (Commercial Banking)
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Oct 2016, 10:59
Anuj200291 wrote:
writetodixit wrote:
Dear Saurabh,

We're writing to confirm your interview with the University of Notre Dame. Here are the details:

Date: Monday, November 14, 2016
Time: 1:30 PM Eastern
Location: Online through Zoom

We receive many requests for virtual interviews, so if you need to cancel your interview, please let us know with as much lead time as possible. We look forward to meeting you!

Sincerely,

The University of Notre Dame Admissions Team



Did you apply in Early Action Round? You interview date is after the Decision Date.


No, I applied in R1
BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
D
Joined: 12 Aug 2015
Posts: 2602
GRE 1: 323 Q169 V154
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Nov 2016, 07:37
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 01 Sep 2015
Posts: 33
Location: India
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V39
GPA: 3.1
Re: Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Nov 2016, 15:32
1
This post received
KUDOS
Well this is really F****d up. I am so stressed I can't describe it. I applied for MBA/MSBA dual degree in early application round, being a waitlisted candidate from last year I was really hoping that my chances will be better this year with 107 in toefl which was not their last year. I was atleast hoping for a interview if nothing else as Notredame was my primary choice and I would surely have left other choices if selected. But with only a week left and no call for interview I don't know what to do. It seems like now there are only three possibilities 1) I will be selected without interview based on last years interview which I have no knowledge of such precedent if any one does please do tell me. 2) Second is I would be rejected without interview which seems more likely but is F*ed up because I was eligible for waitlist last year but not even an evaluative interview this year. 3) The college has made some decision to delay my application or some administrative screwup and that too seems less likely as I called them to ask if my application was lacking something and they told me that everything is complete.
I am so stressed because of this non communication from institute that it is affecting me for the entire day as my thoughts keep coming back to what the hell went wrong????/
BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
D
Joined: 12 Aug 2015
Posts: 2602
GRE 1: 323 Q169 V154
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Nov 2016, 15:41
ravisharma017 wrote:
Well this is really F****d up. I am so stressed I can't describe it. I applied for MBA/MSBA dual degree in early application round, being a waitlisted candidate from last year I was really hoping that my chances will be better this year with 107 in toefl which was not their last year. I was atleast hoping for a interview if nothing else as Notredame was my primary choice and I would surely have left other choices if selected. But with only a week left and no call for interview I don't know what to do. It seems like now there are only three possibilities 1) I will be selected without interview based on last years interview which I have no knowledge of such precedent if any one does please do tell me. 2) Second is I would be rejected without interview which seems more likely but is F*ed up because I was eligible for waitlist last year but not even an evaluative interview this year. 3) The college has made some decision to delay my application or some administrative screwup and that too seems less likely as I called them to ask if my application was lacking something and they told me that everything is complete.
I am so stressed because of this non communication from institute that it is affecting me for the entire day as my thoughts keep coming back to what the hell went wrong????/



Hi Ravi.
It seems like you have a stellar GMAT score and an Excellent Toefl score too.
Kudos to that.

Can any current student comment on this => I have heard that in the early bird round Notre Dame has a very low acceptance rate.
As a result More people tend to apply to mendoza in the Regular first round than in the early Bird Round
Since i will will be applying next year any advice would be helpful.
Again i am not sure.

As for you Ravi=> Hang in there buddy.
I am confident you will get an admit.

All the best :)
_________________


MBA Financing:- INDIAN PUBLIC BANKS vs PRODIGY FINANCE!

Getting into HOLLYWOOD with an MBA!

The MOST AFFORDABLE MBA programs!

STONECOLD's BRUTAL Mock Tests for GMAT-Quant(700+)

AVERAGE GRE Scores At The Top Business Schools!

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 28 Aug 2014
Posts: 22
Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Nov 2016, 16:42
writetodixit wrote:
Anuj200291 wrote:
writetodixit wrote:
Dear Saurabh,

We're writing to confirm your interview with the University of Notre Dame. Here are the details:

Date: Monday, November 14, 2016
Time: 1:30 PM Eastern
Location: Online through Zoom

We receive many requests for virtual interviews, so if you need to cancel your interview, please let us know with as much lead time as possible. We look forward to meeting you!

Sincerely,

The University of Notre Dame Admissions Team



Did you apply in Early Action Round? You interview date is after the Decision Date.


No, I applied in R1


writetodixit,

When did you submit your app?
Current Student
avatar
B
Joined: 01 Mar 2015
Posts: 28
Location: India
Concentration: Finance
GMAT 1: 690 Q46 V38
GPA: 3.26
WE: Operations (Investment Banking)
Re: Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Nov 2016, 13:41
Any other interview invites ?
BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
D
Joined: 12 Aug 2015
Posts: 2602
GRE 1: 323 Q169 V154
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Nov 2016, 15:18
Current Student
avatar
B
Joined: 01 Mar 2015
Posts: 28
Location: India
Concentration: Finance
GMAT 1: 690 Q46 V38
GPA: 3.26
WE: Operations (Investment Banking)
Re: Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Nov 2016, 15:20
stonecold wrote:
ajays911 wrote:
Any other interview invites ?


In which Round Did you apply ajays911 ?


Regards
Stone Cold


Round 1 - submitted my application on November 1st. Any idea when they usually get back to the applicants? :)
BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
D
Joined: 12 Aug 2015
Posts: 2602
GRE 1: 323 Q169 V154
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Nov 2016, 15:31
Hi ajays911
Here is what i could figure out from last years thread.
For Round One Applications =>
People Received Interview Invites from the First week of November to First week of December.

The decisions were sent out near 15-20 December.

P.S => Mendoza conducts 2 Rounds of interview (Video and Skype/Inperson)

Regards
Stone Cold
_________________


MBA Financing:- INDIAN PUBLIC BANKS vs PRODIGY FINANCE!

Getting into HOLLYWOOD with an MBA!

The MOST AFFORDABLE MBA programs!

STONECOLD's BRUTAL Mock Tests for GMAT-Quant(700+)

AVERAGE GRE Scores At The Top Business Schools!

Current Student
User avatar
Joined: 30 Oct 2016
Posts: 17
Location: United States (AZ)
Concentration: Other
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V47
GPA: 4
WE: Supply Chain Management (Transportation)
Re: Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Nov 2016, 17:35
ajays911 wrote:
Round 1 - submitted my application on November 1st. Any idea when they usually get back to the applicants? :)


I got an email on the 1st, asking me to set up an interview. It sounds like Notre Dame generally likes to interview quite a few applicants, so it might just take a little time to get to everyone.
Current Student
User avatar
Joined: 30 Oct 2016
Posts: 17
Location: United States (AZ)
Concentration: Other
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V47
GPA: 4
WE: Supply Chain Management (Transportation)
Re: Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Nov 2016, 17:39
stonecold wrote:
P.S => Mendoza conducts 2 Rounds of interview (Video and Skype/Inperson)

Regards
Stone Cold

I'm not sure if that's the case for everyone. The email I received only instructed me to schedule an on-campus interview, and off-campus interview, or a Zoom interview. It clearly states that the Zoom interview is an alternative for those who can't travel to campus for their interview, so it doesn't sound like there's a second round in there.
Current Student
avatar
B
Joined: 07 Jun 2013
Posts: 91
Location: India
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Nov 2016, 03:50
any updates friends for early round decision...

admitted students may get a call from from admission office....
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 22 May 2015
Posts: 23
Re: Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Nov 2016, 23:10
Does anyone received confirmation mail or phone call from the ad-com as the status is still showing as Submitted on my login page...
Current Student
avatar
Status: You will get what you deserve; Patience is the key.
Joined: 26 Jul 2013
Posts: 24
Location: India
Concentration: Operations, Leadership
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
WE: Supply Chain Management (Other)
Re: Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Nov 2016, 00:18
received invite today at 1:56 am IST :)
1 KUDOS received
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 31 Jan 2016
Posts: 9
Location: United States
Concentration: Finance, Other
Schools: Mendoza '19 (A)
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V37
GPA: 3.88
Re: Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Nov 2016, 08:58
1
This post received
KUDOS
varunjogi wrote:
any updates friends for early round decision...

admitted students may get a call from from admission office....


Accepted - see you all in South Bend!
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 22 May 2015
Posts: 23
Re: Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Nov 2016, 09:02
Congratulations bro
Did you get a confirmation phone call or email???
When did you get this??
Please share your profile...


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Re: Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019   [#permalink] 11 Nov 2016, 09:02

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9    Next  [ 176 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019

  new topic post reply Update application status  


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.