Last visit was: 04 May 2024, 21:39 It is currently 04 May 2024, 21:39

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [1]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
MBA Admissions Consultant
Affiliations: MBA Prep Coach
Own Kudos [?]: 1425 [1]
Given Kudos: 570
Farrell Nelson: MBA
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
GPA: 3.07
Send PM
Re: Calling all SDA Bocconi MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2021 [#permalink]
Hello All I have been admitted to SDA Bocconi for the full time MBA program. It is located in Milan which is currently under lockdown so I contemplating whether or not to go for it. Anybody here who has also been admitted to SDA bocconi? Also please add me to the https://gmatclub.com/chat group or facebook group. In case u have been admitted to SDA Bocconi feel free to reach out to me @ +919958123019
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V38
Send PM
Re: Calling all SDA Bocconi MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2021 [#permalink]
Kudos
Charuvind wrote:
Hello All I have been admitted to SDA Bocconi for the full time MBA program. It is located in Milan which is currently under lockdown so I contemplating whether or not to go for it. Anybody here who has also been admitted to SDA bocconi? Also please add me to the https://gmatclub.com/chat group or facebook group. In case u have been admitted to SDA Bocconi feel free to reach out to me @ +919958123019

Ciao Charuvind,

I'm currently living in Milan and I've been admitted to SDA too. I'll give you some information to let you choose better whether to accept or not.

As you can read in newspapers, the health situation here is serious but under control. The government has acted really soon and in a strong way. Milan is in lockdown to avoid the spreading of the virus and this strict quarantine is starting to be effective. As a result, the spreading rate of the virus has been changing from exponential to linear.
During the current or the next week, we are going to have the peak of daily infected persons, then, the situation should improve and the quarantine should end in a month or so.

Unfortunately, you will see the same situation in the rest of Europe and in the USA. It's just a matter of weeks.

Cheers,
Marco
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Concentration: Entrepreneurship
Send PM
Anyone who is waiting for the interview invitation?

I applied to Bocconi on 6th March and am still waiting :tongue_opt1
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GPA: 3.45
Send PM
Had my interview with Silvia on FEB 24th.
Still waiting for a reply from the school.

Given the situation in Italy, should I drop them a mail or should I wait it out?

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [0]
Given Kudos: 405
Send PM
Hi,
anybody can share some info about Bocconi's Recommendation letters requirements?
i.e. can I find their questions online someplace?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
An email was send to me informing that MBA programme will start on October instead of September.

Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
ishanmalhotra100 well...dont let it hamper your higher education...I did my International module from SDA...its a very good school.... and also during adverse conditions...a good quality education is of utmost importance...
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
Charuvind everywhere its the same situation ...even in the US....technically it's much worse there....so dont give up on your milan plans....Milan is a good city and has a very good university... so dont drop your BocconnI's plan..unless you have an admit from INSEAD or HEC
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GPA: 3.45
Send PM
Thanks for the support.

I still haven't got a revert from SDA regarding my application. Been almost 2months since interview.
Even after a follow up a month ago, haven't got a definite reply. The wait has been excruciating.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GPA: 3.07
Send PM
Hey guys we have a What s App group for all the admitted students at SDA Bocconi. If you have an offer from SDA Bocconi for the MBA program feel free to reach out to me so that I can add you over there .

Manager
Manager
Send PM
Hi guys,
For those admitted, where did you see your scholarship info? (on the acceptance mail? or on the admission portal? or only after accepting admission?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 27
Schools: ESSEC '22
Send PM
Hi mba20202022

I have exactly the same question! I have received my admit but how does the scholarship decisions work?

Thanks
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Hi guys,

I had my interview on Wednesday with Cristina Nespoli. When can I expect hearing from the admissions team?

Thanks,
Caterina

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Hi catericaterina

Personally, I received an answer within approx. 1 month.
Having read through posts over here, some received it around this period, and some even earlier.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Send PM