GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 06 Jul 2020, 13:36

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Please evaluate my profile

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
Please evaluate my profile  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Apr 2020, 21:29
Hi,
Please evaluate my profile and kindly suggest what can i do to improve my profile and score.Let me know what are my chances of getting into top 30 Business schools.
Female
Age 24
Indian
GMAT: yet to take, aiming for 750
Graduation : B.Tech Electrical Engineering, 84 percentage from JNTUH College of Engineering
Experience: 2 years .
I work in a Health care company as a Full stack developern and worked in mutliple projects related to Data analytics and web development.
International Experience : Nil
Community: From past 3 years,I work as a volunteer at an NGO which aims in educating underprivileged children , looking forward to become more active part of it.
During my graduation, I have done multiple internship projects in Department of Atomic energy, Indian Railways and Power Transmission departments.

Thanks in advance
Manager
Manager
G
GPA: 3.3
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Please evaluate my profile  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Apr 2020, 11:51
Lprya2 wrote:
Hi,
Please evaluate my profile and kindly suggest what can i do to improve my profile and score.Let me know what are my chances of getting into top 30 Business schools.
Female
Age 24
Indian
Graduation : B.Tech Electrical Engineering, 84 percentage from JNTUH College of Engineering
I work in a Health care company as a Full stack developern and worked in mutliple projects related to Data analytics and web development.
Community: From past 3 years,I work as a volunteer at an NGO which aims in educating underprivileged children , looking forward to become more active part of it.
During my graduation, I have done multiple internship projects in Department of Atomic energy, Indian Railways and Power Transmission departments.

Thanks in advance

Definitely you pose an outstanding profile to get admission on top class universities, if you have 750 score in GMAT exam. In my opinion, it is enough what you have mentioned to have strong profile. Just one thing you should remind is that you must have an outstanding SOP writing. More than often not some universities demand you to submit any scholarly articles that will show your writing ability.

I have delivered these comments based on my knowledge, as I am not expert on MBA admission. Note that: getting admission in top class universities for MBA program is not only hard but sometimes it is luck.

Best of luck of your endeavor so that you can get admission on your desired university.
mbaMission Admissions Consultant
G

Show Tags

New post 21 Apr 2020, 13:31
Hi, and thanks for writing! Without your GMAT score, it'll be tough to evaluate you for top bschools. But given how strong competition is for Indian applicants, you're right to aim for a 750. Regarding your work experience - 2 years is on the lower end for applicants to top programs, so I'd wait at least a year. In that time, continue progressing at work (hopefully gaining a promotion or more responsibilities, since Adcoms look for progression and impact in a career) and building relationships with potential recommenders, and work towards that GMAT score. Great to see that you're involved in the NGO - it would be ideal if you could attain a volunteer leadership role within the organization as well.

Hope that helps a bit for now! :)

Lprya2 wrote:
Hi,
Female
Age 24
Indian

Thanks in advance

Blog: http://www.mbamission.com/blog
mbaMission Insiders Guides: http://www.mbamission.com/guides.php?category=insiders
Free Consultation: http://www.mbamission.com/consult.php

Director
Director
V
GMAT 1: 460 Q42 V13
GPA: 3.6

Show Tags

New post 24 Apr 2020, 11:00
Lprya2 wrote:
Hi,
Female
Age 24
Indian

Thanks in advance

Hi, GMAT 750 score is a very good competitive score for an Indian applicant for any top B-Schools. However, the Adcom team looks more on leadership potentially in your profile. So, very good essays and strong recommendations will help you to get admit in top 30 schools. all the best.

Please evaluate my profile

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: mbaMissionKate