It is currently 12 Dec 2017, 19:39

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Please Review my Profile- Experience at MNC Startup Experience

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 5

Concentration: Finance, General Management
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38
GPA: 2.96
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
Please Review my Profile- Experience at MNC Startup Experience [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Oct 2017, 10:13
Hi, I see that you are very responsive to profile evaluation requests! I hope you spare some time for evaluating mine as well.

Nationality: Indian
Male
GMAT: 650 (Q-48, V-31, IR-7, AWA-6.0)

Undergraduation: Electronics Engineering from MDU, GPA: 2.90/5
Interned at MTNL(Indian Government Telecommunication company), submitting research projects
Also interned at a Indian Airways to submit an project work about Radars.

Postgraduation: PGDM from IMT(Top 25 college in India) CGPA: 6.7/10
Interned at IDBI Life Insurance worked on a original project about stock market analysis.

Professional Work Experience: Consultant at Dell International service (21 months)
Worked as ERP Consultant on Oracle Fusion Software
Worked on Finance and HR side with different clients.
During 6 months managed a team of 4 people and delivered targets to our client.
Certifications include Scrum Certified Product Owner, Oracle Fusion Implementation consultant.

Startup Experience : Co-Founder at Agri-Tech Business(12+ months)
Dealing in B2B and B2C delivery of fresh fruits and vegetable directly from farms.
Lead a team of 15 people.
Handled most of the things Supply chain, Customer satisfaction, Marketing, Dealing and convincing the customer.
Worked intensively on operations and marketing side applied the knowledge learned from my post graduation.
Maintained an intensive ERP for inventory storage and supply chain, applied knowledge of ERP from Dell services.
Planning to shut down the company in next few months as we are not able to raise funding.

Leadership experience: Leading a small team at Dell services and achieving more than the target.
Leading and guiding a team of 15 people running and handling day to day operation at Agri-Tech business.

Extra Curriculars :
Member of NCC(National Cadet Corps) done some small social work. Nothing in detail.

MBA Target Schools: Personally I haven't searched much but I am looking for colleges which can offer me scholarships and are good in ranking and placements I want to major in Management Consulting as I have experience about running and managing a business and I want to use my knowledge and build a career in management consulting.

Post MBA Plans: To work with M/B/B as a Strategy and Leadership consultant.

Please let me know my chances of getting scholarships at some good schools.

Thank You!

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 5

Expert Post
Admissionado
G

Kudos [?]: 1002 [0], given: 49

Schools: Brown University, Harvard Business School
Re: Please Review my Profile- Experience at MNC Startup Experience [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Oct 2017, 19:06
Hello Dear Sir,
So the first thing to take into consideration reading your profile before we get even into any detail is your GMAT. Your GMAT is not really high enough that you will be likely to get into a top school that places in MBB, nor is it high enough for getting the job itself (Strategy consultancy is an industry that will look at your GMAT, and be expecting at least a 700. In addition to that, be aware that the competition is stiff among Indian candidates, who also tend to score very high (far above average) on the GMAT.

So the first decision to make really is whether you will make compromises on your schools and goals, or whether you will retake the GMAT.

I would like to share with you two articles which may help with these considerations:
http://admissionado.com/mba/3-tips-for- ... n=mba_blog
http://admissionado.com/mba/to-retake-o ... n=mba_blog

Once we figure that out, we can think about schools. But let's say that with your current score, I'd say in the US schools ranked 30-50 would be about right.

Best,

Jon Frank
Founder, Admissionado

Admissionado | Packages | Success Stories | Team

If you like the post, give it a KUDOS!

Kudos [?]: 1002 [0], given: 49

Please Review my Profile- Experience at MNC Startup Experience

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: JonAdmissionado

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap