Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 08:35 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 08:35

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 12
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 8
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V36
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Re: Calling all Mendoza(Notre Dame) Applicants:(2016 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]
I would really appreciate if people could share their Video interview experience.

Thanks in advance.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 12
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35
Send PM
Re: Calling all Mendoza(Notre Dame) Applicants:(2016 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]
PS88 wrote:
shahbaaz_99 wrote:
Any waitlisted applicants here?

I applied in round 1 and am waitlisted without an interview.

Did you get Video interview request?

Yes, I gave my video interview in November itself.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V37
Send PM
I had my interview scheduled at 11 AM EST, which is 9:30 PM here in India. I have been waiting in front of my system, waiting for their skype call but no one has contacted me yet! I'm a bit surprised and extremely worried if I missed something here.

Anybody who has gone through the interview process earlier, please share your experience. Has this been the case with anybody else?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 38 [0]
Given Kudos: 66
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
Send PM
send them an email or better, give them a call after you've confirmed you haven't mixed up the date/ time.

My interview started on time
Intern
Intern
Send PM
burgeoning wrote:
send them an email or better, give them a call after you've confirmed you haven't mixed up the date/ time.

My interview started on time

Just a quick reminder that your Notre Dame Skype interview is scheduled for:

Date: Monday, February 8, 2016
Time: 11:00 AM (Eastern Time)

Please contact us at 574-631-8488 if you have any questions before your meeting. Good luck with your interview!
This was their last email. I'm pretty sure I didn't goof up on this. I called them up but it directly went to voicemail. Have left a message. I've also written to them, but haven't heard back as yet. :cry: :x
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 38 [0]
Given Kudos: 66
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
Send PM
Don't worry. They'll get untouched with you shortly I'm sure
Intern
Intern
Send PM
burgeoning wrote:

when and how did they connect with you on Skype? Was it right before your interview?
Because my Carlson interview worked that way, I just assumed this would be the same.

Please confirm.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 690 Q46 V38
Send PM
KTandon wrote:
burgeoning wrote:

when and how did they connect with you on Skype? Was it right before your interview?
Because my Carlson interview worked that way, I just assumed this would be the same.

Please confirm.

Hi KT, in my other interviews they've sent me a skype contact request a couple of hours before the interview, with Notre Dame the call just came in without any contact request.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Thank you guys. Your responses really help.

Will wait for them to come back now.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Concentration: Strategy, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
WE:Analyst (Consulting)
Send PM
Hey I am a first year MBA student at Mendoza School of Business.

Feel free to reach out to me at arpitbhatnagarmnit@gmail.com in case of any concerns.

Good Luck!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Concentration: Operations, Technology
GPA: 3.5
Send PM
KTandon wrote:
Thank you guys. Your responses really help.

Will wait for them to come back now.

My interview started late as well as the interviewer had difficulty finding me on skype. They must have gotten back to you by now with another appointment. Did they?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Yes. I had sent them an email top which they replied with a screenshot of their attempts to reach me. I was logged in through the exact same id but could neither see their calls, nor messages. Finally I sent them a connect request on Skype and one they accepted it, I could see all the past messages and calls.

This was very weird but thankfully my interview has been rescheduled and will begin at 7 this evening.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [1]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Finance, International Business
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V35
GPA: 3.89
WE:Corporate Finance (Retail Banking)
Send PM