Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 20:51 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 20:51

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10013 [0]
Given Kudos: 4542
Test: Test
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
Send PM
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10013 [2]
Given Kudos: 4542
Test: Test
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
WE:Analyst (Venture Capital)
Send PM
Re: Chicago Booth Class of 2020 - Calling all Waitlisted Applicants [#permalink]
Did anyone get the Waitlist form yet?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [1]
Given Kudos: 4
GMAT 1: 640 Q44 V34
GPA: 3.24
WE:Consulting (Human Resources)
Send PM
Re: Chicago Booth Class of 2020 - Calling all Waitlisted Applicants [#permalink]
Bookmarks
hugco94 wrote:

Yep I've officially accepted my position on the waitlist.

Does anyone know when they will open the visit campus schedule? The website currently only shows the winter break schedule. Trying to coordinate flights and vacation days at work. We have to submit additional materials by Feb 2nd!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Has anyone written an update letter? If yes, did you email it separately, or also upload it with your essay?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
hugco94 wrote:

Are you still on the WL? I see you accepted Sloan so congrats on that.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Hello Everyone,

Not sure if this has been answered before elsewhere, but being on the waitlist means you have lost all chances to get a scholarship, right?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
GMAT Date: 03-05-2016
Send PM
Man... getting this sloan ding really put a damper on my week. Anyone else even more anxious for next week?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
i think.....
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Did anyone get accepted from the waitlist yet?

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I didn't get accepted but I got an update earlier this week saying they just received my portfolio submission and that I would hear back on 3/15 - anyone else?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Send PM
FlytheW2016 wrote:
I didn't get accepted but I got an update earlier this week saying they just received my portfolio submission and that I would hear back on 3/15 - anyone else?

Yep I got that email this morning. My heart skipped a beat when I saw an email from admissions lol
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
FlytheW2016 wrote:

Did you share any other update apart from the WL video/essay?

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Gary_Cha wrote:
FlytheW2016 wrote:

I did not - I only submitted a video. But nothing else really changed. I didn't retake the gmat and there was nothing significant that changed at work.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Gary_Cha wrote:
FlytheW2016 wrote:

I submitted an updated GMAT score about a week after I submitted my WL essay.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I'm not sure if it's a good thing or not that I received it. I thought for some reason we were supposed to find out around the 10th, but maybe I just made an assumption that it would be at the same time as Round 2 acceptances went out.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
FlytheW2016 wrote:
I'm not sure if it's a good thing or not that I received it. I thought for some reason we were supposed to find out around the 10th, but maybe I just made an assumption that it would be at the same time as Round 2 acceptances went out.

Round 2 acceptances officially come out on the online portal on March 15th but they usually call admitted students the day before. So I think the same applies here!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Send PM
Need help figuring out how to get off the waitlist? I was able to successful get off the waitlist and am now a 2nd year student at Booth. I have an admissions consultancy business, PeakAdmit, that can help you get off the waitlist - feel free to email us at info@peakadmit.com or visit us at https://www.peakadmit.com/
Intern
Intern
Send PM
cas246 wrote:
Need help figuring out how to get off the waitlist? I was able to successful get off the waitlist and am now a 2nd year student at Booth. I have an admissions consultancy business, PeakAdmit, that can help you get off the waitlist - feel free to email us at info@peakadmit.com or visit us at https://www.peakadmit.com/

Way to prey on the desperate. I'll definitely be emailing you /s
GMAT Club Bot
 1   2   3   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts