Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 17:40 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 17:40

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel

Kenan-Flagler vs Emory vs Rice vs Rotman

You may select 1 option
Tags:
Find Similar Topics  Add a Tag
Show Tags
Hide Tags
Senior Moderator - Masters Forum
Own Kudos [?]: 2769 [2]
Given Kudos: 1510
GPA: 4
WE:Analyst (Internet and New Media)
Send PM
Senior Moderator - Masters Forum
Own Kudos [?]: 2769 [0]
Given Kudos: 1510
GPA: 4
WE:Analyst (Internet and New Media)
Send PM
Kenan-Flagler vs Emory vs Rice vs Rotman [#permalink]
ta25target2023 wrote:
Thank you for your perspective on this.
I have narrowed my options down to Emory and UNC as well. Still not sure which one of these two would be a better option

Maybe talking to alumni will help. But, honestly, I hardly find any school with no haters. Every school has a decent amount of students who dislike something or another. I would say search through a couple of alumni's LinkedIn profiles and if needed talk to them. No school offer job giveaway to students. it's always you against all. I won't rule out UNC because of that. But do give every aspect a thought and decide carefully.

Good Luck. :)
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72859 [1]
Given Kudos: 18857
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Re: Kenan-Flagler vs Emory vs Rice vs Rotman [#permalink]
Kudos
Expert Reply
Oops. looks like my reply did not get posted and I did not hit submit 😫

Anyway, my vote would be for UNC. They have the best MC placement numbers from these and have MBB's on campus...
You will have a 3-year STEM OPT so that will give you opportunities to settle down and if you had to, you can always move to Canada while you are in the US. You can't do it the other way around.
Re: Kenan-Flagler vs Emory vs Rice vs Rotman [#permalink]
Kudos
Thank you for your inputs bb

I absolutely wanted your opinion and I was able to get it after the podcast we did. I lucky to be invited by your team for the podcast, thanks again for that. It was an absolute pleasure and honour to talk to you.

bb wrote:

Anyway, my vote would be for UNC. They have the best MC placement numbers from these and have MBB's on campus...
You will have a 3-year STEM OPT so that will give you opportunities to settle down and if you had to, you can always move to Canada while you are in the US. You can't do it the other way around.
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72859 [0]
Given Kudos: 18857
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
ta25target2023 wrote:
Thank you for your inputs bb

I absolutely wanted your opinion and I was able to get it after the podcast we did. I lucky to be invited by your team for the podcast, thanks again for that. It was an absolute pleasure and honour to talk to you.

bb wrote:

Thanks so much for doing the podcast! I am glad you were able to connect with Nikhil and find time. That will be super helpful for future applicants!
Sorry again for a delayed reply to your original post. Hope you are comfortable with your decision or getting there.

-BB
GMAT Club Bot
Moderator:
Admitted - Which School Forum Moderator
1132 posts