GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 24 Mar 2019, 17:10

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Scholarships for Online MBAs

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
Scholarships for Online MBAs  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Nov 2018, 21:47
Hi,

Does anyone have any info on online MBA scholarships? I'm looking at a few different programs, which all say they have scholarship opportunities, but I've also seen some articles about low to zero scholarship amounts for online programs.

My company is pushing me to get my MBA and wants me to do it outside of work hours while still working full time, so I need to do an online program or part time program. They will give me about $25k over the two years, but I'd like a scholarship as well if possible.

I have a very high undergrad GPA and am taking the GMAT in December for a higher score, so I'm not too worried about being a worthy candidate. I just would prefer not to add to my undergrad and law school loans for this as much as possible.

Thanks in advance!
Intern
Intern
Re: Scholarships for Online MBAs  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Feb 2019, 04:01
I have also a scholarship issue. Have you any idea about that please share it..?
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Scholarships for Online MBAs   [#permalink] 25 Feb 2019, 04:01

Scholarships for Online MBAs

new topic post reply Update application status  

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap