GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 24 Mar 2019, 04:16

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Schulich MBAN Summer 2019 Intake

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
Schulich MBAN Summer 2019 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 11 Nov 2018, 11:13
Hi guys

I've been admitted to the Schulich MBAN Summer 2019 program. I'm from India and I'm currently pursuing my engineering degree in Information Technology.

Starting this discussion in order to connect with possible future classmates. Would be great if we all could know each other before joining in May.
Whatsapp or Facebook would be convenient to connect with anyone! Feel free to message me and ask any questions regarding my experience or anything else I can help you with.

Originally posted by revjp97 on 10 Nov 2018, 21:24.
Last edited by revjp97 on 11 Nov 2018, 11:13, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
B
Re: Schulich MBAN Summer 2019 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Nov 2018, 21:50
Hi Revthi,
Congratulation!!
I am Ashi, I came across this course some time back and since then have been researching on it that if it requires IT background or any marketing person can do it. Actually I am post graduate in Mass communication and worked in CRM which has data management. I want to learn more about data analytics. It will be great help if you can give me some insight about this course and suggest me whether I can do it without having any IT background. If you feel Ok we can connect through watsapp or fb.
Thanks!
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 22 Nov 2018, 09:20
revjp97 wrote:
Hi guys

I've been admitted to the Schulich MBAN Summer 2019 program. I'm from India and I'm currently pursuing my engineering degree in Information Technology.

Starting this discussion in order to connect with possible future classmates. Would be great if we all could know each other before joining in May.
Whatsapp or Facebook would be convenient to connect with anyone! Feel free to message me and ask any questions regarding my experience or anything else I can help you with.

Hi
When did you have interview and when did you receive offer?i also had interview on 8th Nov but havnt heard from them yet. Also whats your profile?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 27 Feb 2019, 07:16
I got the acceptance letter last night :) :)

Anyone here I can connect with? Since the orientation starts in May, I have some urgent questions about the next steps. Visa applications, housing, financing etc.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 07 Mar 2019, 06:01
Hi All,

I have an interview scheduled with Mr. Philip on March 14th.

Can anyone share their experience of the interview? Any particular apect one should be prepared for?

Posted from my mobile device
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Schulich MBAN Summer 2019 Intake   [#permalink] 07 Mar 2019, 06:01

Schulich MBAN Summer 2019 Intake

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: pushpitkc

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap