Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 23:48 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 23:48

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [1]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [1]
Given Kudos: 3
GPA: 3.78
Send PM
Re: Schulich MMgt fall 2020 [#permalink]
Hey guys, I'm got in to the MSCM program. Hope to see you guys there!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Hi guys,

I have been admitted to the MM program at Schulich for Fall 2020. I was wondering if there is any https://gmatclub.com/chat Group for the same.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
AnixGmat wrote:
Did you apply before jan 15 (R2 deadline) or later? Bcz it depends on that too. I applied before 15jan and I received my offer letter a couple of days ago. If you haven’t heard anything from the university, you should send them a follow up.

Posted from my mobile device
Hey. When did you apply? I applied on January 15th exactly. Haven't heard anything from them yet. Did you get an offer letter directly or they invited you for an interview first?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
ShrirakshaMohan wrote:
Hi guys,

I have been admitted to the MM program at Schulich for Fall 2020. I was wondering if there is any https://gmatclub.com/chat Group for the same.

Hey. When did you apply and when did you get an acceptance?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
ShanayaK wrote:
AnixGmat wrote:
Did you apply before jan 15 (R2 deadline) or later? Bcz it depends on that too. I applied before 15jan and I received my offer letter a couple of days ago. If you haven’t heard anything from the university, you should send them a follow up.

Hey. When did you apply? I applied on January 15th exactly. Haven't heard anything from them yet. Did you get an offer letter directly or they invited you for an interview first?

I applied on and around 14 th jan... got an invitation on 9th feb.. gave my interview on 25th feb and letter of acceptance on 3rd march. I hope that helps :) you should send them a follow up without hesitating.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
AnixGmat wrote:
ShanayaK wrote:
AnixGmat wrote:

I applied on and around 14 th jan... got an invitation on 9th feb.. gave my interview on 25th feb and letter of acceptance on 3rd march. I hope that helps :) you should send them a follow up without hesitating.

Oh okay. Thats great. Thanks for the information. :)
Are you an international student?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [2]
Send PM
Kudos
Bookmarks
ShanayaK
oh yes! I'm an international applicant.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Send PM
ShanayaK wrote:
ShrirakshaMohan wrote:
Hi guys,

Hey. When did you apply and when did you get an acceptance?

Hey,
I am a deffered candidate from 2019. Last year, I got my admit around Feb 28.

Good luck with your application!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Any one got acceptance recently? I applied on 14-Jan-2020 but haven't heard back anything.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
cyrus31 wrote:
Any one got acceptance recently? I applied on 14-Jan-2020 but haven't heard back anything.

Yeah! I did. Applied on the same date as yours. You should send them a follow up.:)
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Hi , did anyone get admitted without an interview ??
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
Hi Everyone. I applied in R3(on 12th March). When should I expect to hear back from them?

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
AcousticYash
I heard back after around 27-28 days.
Hope it helps :)
Good luck

Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hey everyone.

I'm a current student in the MMgt program. Let me know if you have any questions and want to hear my honest thoughts about the program ;)

I WILL NOT answer questions about admissions, don't even ask.

I WILL answer questions about program experience and usefulness.

Trust me, you'd rather know now :P
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Send PM
VeryFranky wrote:
Hey everyone.

I'm a current student in the MMgt program. Let me know if you have any questions and want to hear my honest thoughts about the program ;)

Hello. Thanks for the AMA. I'm joining the MSCM program and I was wondering how much interaction there is between the different programs? Are Master's students encouraged to apply for Undergrad positions or MBA? I am on the younger side (24), are internships as readily available as coops are) (which we do not qualify for)

Intern
Intern
Send PM
DingedAlways wrote:
VeryFranky wrote:
Hey everyone.

Hello. Thanks for the AMA. I'm joining the MSCM program and I was wondering how much interaction there is between the different programs? Are Master's students encouraged to apply for Undergrad positions or MBA? I am on the younger side (24), are internships as readily available as coops are) (which we do not qualify for)

REPLY:

Hey there! Congrats on Supply Chain Management.

1) I hope that you have a background in engineering (as part of MMgt, we are taking a supply chain course called "operations management/org design"). The profs will be a lot more quantitative with their lectures in your stream.

2) There is 0 interaction between the programs. We do not have classes with the other programs. We have something called "cohorts". For example, if we have 110 students, then it gets split up into 55 students in Cohort A and 55 students in Cohort B. You have the same classes/same time with your cohort. We also don't even interact with the other cohort in our own program. We're very secluded. If you have even have time and live close to campus, you could join the graduate business council as a class rep and interact with others, or join clubs or go to events. But if your program is 1 year like mine, say goodbye to having a life. And definitely, live close to campus because you miss out on a lot when you are a commuter student like me.

3) I'm 24 and turning 25 soon. Actually, 24 is not young. Most of the people in the program are fresh undergrads (21-22 years old). Now, I don't know about your program, but our program does not have internships and coops because we are a 1 year program. There is no time. You can always get your own part time job in your field, but I would not recommend more than 10 hours. And you need to wait for your schedule to ensure you know what days you are available. A lot of jobs on the career board are for MBA students, like you can't even apply because there is a restriction from submitting your application, unless you want to apply on the company's website. That said, I haven't come across much supply chain jobs on the career board. Just being frank.

Hope that helps a little, but I recommend asking the admissions office to pair you up with a current MSCM student and get a tour of the place if you haven't already.

Best,
VeryFranky
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Thank you for your reply! Do most students have issues finding a job/internship post graduation?

Also, do you have any advice you would give to yourself from a year ago before starting the program?

GMAT Club Bot
 1   2   3   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts