It is currently 14 Dec 2017, 05:30

Decision(s) Day!:

CHAT Rooms | Wharton R1 | Stanford R1 | Tuck R1 | Ross R1 | Haas R1

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Should I take GMAT at Unisoft Technologies Test Center, Bangalore

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Should I take GMAT at Unisoft Technologies Test Center, Bangalore [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Oct 2017, 11:09
Hi

I have my GMAT exam in 4 days and just today I read a review about the test center that I am going to appear in and the review (there is just one review on it) is REALLY bad.
It says that the people/staff kept talking during the person was taking the exam and the computer system crashed etc.

My exam is at :
UNISOFT TECHNOLOGIES
1,2 A1 BLOCK,
KUNDANAHALLI, NEWSY #188,
ITPL MAIN ROAD BROOKEFIELD
BANGALORE
KARNATAKA

Has anyone else taken the exam at this center? Can you please share your experience?

I would like to take suggestions from all you experts. Should I cancel and book another center for my exam?
There are few points that I am considering while taking that decision:

a) My last GMAT exam went really bad because of similar issues and when I raised a case to Pearson Vue, it gave me discount on booking next exam.
As I already had one bad experience because of the test center, I am more skeptical about this one.

b) If I take a chance and take the exam in 4 days and then want to retake the exams in 16 days, there are no dates available for November in Bangalore.

c) As it is already quite late for rescheduling, can I cancel this upcoming exam and book another exam (at another center) for 10 days from now? (That way the restriction for 16 days should not be valid anymore, right?)

Also, the other institute I am talking about (which apparently is the better of the two) is:
Pearson Professional Centers-Bangalore
# 45, 3rd Floor,Trade Center
Dickenson Road
Next to Manipal Centre
Bangalore
Karnataka 560042
India

Please share your experience of this center and if all of the above is worth the effort at all.

Thanks in Advance.

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 9

Re: Should I take GMAT at Unisoft Technologies Test Center, Bangalore [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Oct 2017, 10:20
hi, One of my friend took GMAT at above center ; he also gave bad reviews about the UNISOFT TECHNOLOGIES bangalore center .

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 9

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Should I take GMAT at Unisoft Technologies Test Center, Bangalore [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Nov 2017, 10:14
I wrote my GMAT at the abovementioned center on 19th Nov 2017. The checkin experience was of course smooth, but my computer crashed twice during the Verbal section. The staff were cooperative though. The testing area definitely felt congested, kind of like a cyber cafe.

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 1

Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 25 Nov 2017, 10:15
Hi,

Pearson MG Road Centre is pretty good in terms of smooth process and exam experience. I have never been to the Whitefield centre but thanks for pointing out the irregularities. It's hard to get a slot in the MG Road Centre though.

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 1

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 2

Should I take GMAT at Unisoft Technologies Test Center, Bangalore [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Dec 2017, 02:54
Friend who recently gave the exam at this center said it all went fine except that it was very congested. Staff were efficient too.
but if you go by the google reviews (there are only abt 10) this center seems to be sub par.
So I guess book here only if the MG rd center is full, although that one fills up fast so keep checking well in advance.

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 2

Should I take GMAT at Unisoft Technologies Test Center, Bangalore   [#permalink] 06 Dec 2017, 02:54

Should I take GMAT at Unisoft Technologies Test Center, Bangalore

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
HOT DEALS FOR NOVEMBER
Economist GMAT - Free Free 1-week trial + Free Test
Kaplan Courses - Save $475 $225 Discount + $250 Bonus
Target Test Prep - $800 $50 Discount + $750 Bonus [GMAT Club
Tests and Premium MBA Bundle]
EMPOWERgmat - $99/mo GMAT Club tests included 2nd month
GMAT Club Tests - Free Included with every course purchase
of $149 or more - Full List is here

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap