GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 05 Jul 2020, 12:41

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Skype interview - Master of Entrepreneurship and Innovation

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
Skype interview - Master of Entrepreneurship and Innovation  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 May 2020, 09:46
Hello folks! Hope you are all safe and well.

I'm applying for a master's program at Marshall School of Business and I have a Skype interview. I would like to ask from you who went through the process before. What type of questions should I expect during the interview? Am I going to be asked specific managerial questions (e.g. define strategy, vision, mission, etc.) or am I going to be asked more behavioral questions (tell me about yourself, how do you work under pressure, etc.) or is it more related to the resume?

I know not two interviews are exactly the same, but I thought it's a good idea to have some idea before going into the interview.

Thanks!
MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
GRE 1: Q168 V154

GRE 2: Q169 V152
GPA: 3.49
WE: Engineering (Non-Profit and Government)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Skype interview - Master of Entrepreneurship and Innovation  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 May 2020, 10:54
arielhoss wrote:
Hello folks! Hope you are all safe and well.

I'm applying for a master's program at Marshall School of Business and I have a Skype interview. I would like to ask from you who went through the process before. What type of questions should I expect during the interview? Am I going to be asked specific managerial questions (e.g. define strategy, vision, mission, etc.) or am I going to be asked more behavioral questions (tell me about yourself, how do you work under pressure, etc.) or is it more related to the resume?

I know not two interviews are exactly the same, but I thought it's a good idea to have some idea before going into the interview.

Thanks!

arielhoss

Did you check out the following interview debriefs section? The following interviews are for MBA and part-time MBA programs but they can provide some guidance maybe?

https://gmatclub.com/forum/marshall-208 ... brief.html
Re: Skype interview - Master of Entrepreneurship and Innovation   [#permalink] 31 May 2020, 10:54

Skype interview - Master of Entrepreneurship and Innovation

new topic post reply Update application status