GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 27 Jan 2020, 18:11

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Stuyding for the GMAT with a full-time job

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
CrackVerbal Co-Founder
B
Stuyding for the GMAT with a full-time job  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Dec 2019, 22:41
Do you find it difficult to study for the GMAT with a full-time job?

If yes, then you are not alone because it is hard. Very hard!

To add to the problem we have much more digital distractions than ever before and our attention span is at the lowest!

To help you tackle this problem, we have come out with a Free 4-part GMAT video training series titled
"A Busy Professional's Guide to Cracking the GMAT and getting an MBA in 2020."

You can sign-up for free here: https://gmatseries.crackverbal.com/gc/

In this series, you will:

Learn the most crucial strategy to maximize your GMAT preparation drastically!
    Gain powerful insights on how to chalk out a study schedule based on your personality type.
    Learn one psychological hack to ace the GMAT and make studying for the GMAT an effortless habit.
    Get a step by step blueprint to help you crack the GMAT and get an MBA in 2020.

This video series comes from my experience of training more than 10,000 students on the GMAT since 2006.

It doesn't matter if you are just beginning to study for the GMAT or if you are halfway through your GMAT preparation. You will still find the strategies discussed in this video series insightful and relevant to crack the GMAT in 2020.

So if you are finding it difficult to prepare for the GMAT with a full-time job then do join this free GMAT video training series!
https://gmatseries.crackverbal.com/gc/

Also, please use this thread to post your comments on the topics that we have discussed in the video!

Thanks,

Arun
Re: Stuyding for the GMAT with a full-time job  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Dec 2019, 02:42
I signed up for the video series and the insights shared were really helpful. I have already downloaded some of the productivity suggested by you in the 3rd video and can already see the difference. Thanks a lot for such an amazing video series and I'm eagerly waiting for the 4th video to release.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 13 Dec 2019, 21:26
Hey Arun,

Thanks for such informative and helpful videos, I have a question, I will appreciate if you can answer my query. I am currently 30 , male and an engineer in a product company with no international experience. I am preparing for GMAT and planning to apply for 1 year mba course in India (preferably) and by that time i will be 31. Can you tell what chances i will have for admission if i score well( >720). In which mba programs I will have a better chance?

Thanks!!
CrackVerbal Co-Founder
B

Show Tags

New post 13 Dec 2019, 22:11
psumit06 wrote:
Hey Arun,

Thanks for such informative and helpful videos, I have a question, I will appreciate if you can answer my query. I am currently 30 , male and an engineer in a product company with no international experience. I am preparing for GMAT and planning to apply for 1 year mba course in India (preferably) and by that time i will be 31. Can you tell what chances i will have for admission if i score well( >720). In which mba programs I will have a better chance?

Thanks!!

Hi Sumit,

I know a lot of people who are doing an MBA after 30 - you just need to understand how to portray your application differently. I have spoken about this here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QThERErY3Q

Hope this helps,

Arun
Re: Stuyding for the GMAT with a full-time job   [#permalink] 13 Dec 2019, 22:11

Stuyding for the GMAT with a full-time job

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: DisciplinedPrep