GMAT Changed on April 16th - Read about the latest changes here

It is currently 23 Apr 2018, 12:22

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Suggestions please..

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Suggestions please..  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Mar 2018, 11:42
Hyeee!
I am studing undergraduate(1st year), i want to prepare for gmat from now itself, because i am a non native english speaker, and i want to get the best score, i want the best plan to prepare for gmat, i know that i have a lot of time, but i am a non native speaker, weak in english so please. Suggest me a plan so that i can improve my english and also prepare for gmat..

Sent from my BLN-L22 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
BSchool Forum Moderator
V
GPA: 3.12
Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Suggestions please.. [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Mar 2018, 12:02
Uday2000 wrote:
Hyeee!
I am studing undergraduate(1st year), i want to prepare for gmat from now itself, because i am a non native english speaker, and i want to get the best score, i want the best plan to prepare for gmat, i know that i have a lot of time, but i am a non native speaker, weak in english so please. Suggest me a plan so that i can improve my english and also prepare for gmat..

Hey Uday2000

First of all, Welcome to GMATClub

This post has been written for people like you(who have a lot of time to prepare)
https://gmatclub.com/forum/books-to-rea ... 76079.html

In addition to reading the books in this thread, make it a point to read various articles
(in american journals) about Science, Humanities, and Business. This will help you
develop a taste for prose that is boring and improve your reading appetite to perform
better in the Verbal Section. Also, try and learn 5-10 new words everyday(and try to
use them in your day to day life whenever possible)

Wish you all the best with your goal. Hope this advice helps you!

Stay hungry, Stay foolish

2017-2018 MBA Deadlines

Class of 2020: Rotman Thread | Schulich Thread
Class of 2019: Sauder Thread

V
Concentration: General Management, Technology
GMAT 1: 540 Q45 V20
GPA: 2.49
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Suggestions please.. [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Mar 2018, 12:05
Uday2000 wrote:
Hyeee!

First off make READING your habit. On the side explore this forum and get to know about the GMAT itself. Also try and get to know more about the world's top schools and how to get into them. Check profiles of those who made it to a particular school and specially those who are from similar background as yours.

As GMAT is not all that can get you in top college. Start building your profile: Get tags, brands and accomplishments on it. Learn to NETWORK as much as you can. Believe me, your visit to this forum so early on is already the first step taken towards your journey and that too early on and has ton of advantage.

All the very best, Keep up the good work, research and Study.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Target - 720-740
http://gmatclub.com/forum/information-on-new-gmat-esr-report-beta-221111.html
http://gmatclub.com/forum/list-of-one-year-full-time-mba-programs-222103.html

VP
VP
V
GMAT 1: 780 Q50 V51
GRE 1: 339 Q170 V169
Re: Suggestions please.. [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Mar 2018, 20:10
Uday2000 wrote:
Hyeee!
Although there is nothing like a "best" plan, there's some good advice in the posts above: try to start working on RC as soon as possible.

Ascore Prep | Bangalore

Re: Suggestions please..   [#permalink] 18 Mar 2018, 20:10

Suggestions please..

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: HKD1710

HOT DEALS FOR APRIL
Math Revolution - $79/3 mo Special sale until April 30
Economist GMAT - Free Free 1-week trial + Free Test
examPAL - Free Full GMAT video course, 100% free
Kaplan Courses - Save $475 $225 Discount + $250 Bonus
Target Test Prep - Save $800 $50 Discount + $750 Bonus [GMAT Club
Tests and Premium MBA Bundle]
EMPOWERgmat - $99/mo GMAT Club tests included 2nd month
GMAT Club Tests - Free Included with every course purchase
of $149 or more - Full List is here

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap