It is currently 18 Aug 2017, 18:47

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Suitability for the MiF program

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Schools: LBS MIF '18 (II)
GMAT 1: 610 Q44 V43
GPA: 3.4
Suitability for the MiF program [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Apr 2016, 18:55
Hi everyone!

I was looking through the Finance programs of the top business schools in London and came across the MiF program of LBS.

While it clearly is one of the best MiF programs in the world (if not the best), I'd like to know how tough the full-time program would be. I finished the CFA Level II exams last year, and will be appearing for the Level III exams in June this year, while the CFA program is tough, I'm able to cope with the content of its syllabus, even though I have a full-time job as well.

Therefore, when compared to CFA, is the MiF program comparatively easier, moderately easier, at the same level, moderately tougher or extremely tougher?

Also, I've put down a summary of my profile, I'd really appreciate it if someone could let me know whether I have a decent chance of getting in for the full-time MiF program;

- Passed CFA Level I and II on the first attempt, sitting for Level III exams in June this year;
- Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (UK);
- Associate Chartered Accountant;
- 2.5 years of Big 4 audit experience in a country outside my home country, and 3.5 years (as of date) as part of the Bank Supervision Department of my country's financial & economic regulator.

Thanks a ton in advance for the help!

Posted from my mobile device

Intern
Intern

Schools: LBS MIF '18 (II)
GMAT 1: 610 Q44 V43
GPA: 3.4
Re: Suitability for the MiF program [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Apr 2016, 20:54
Forgot to mention something, I haven't done the GMAT because I'm hoping that my CFA results will make me eligible for a GMAT waiver.

Also, I'm 25 years old

Posted from my mobile device

Re: Suitability for the MiF program   [#permalink] 22 Apr 2016, 20:54