It is currently 23 Oct 2017, 23:08

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Support- Reward points aren't increasing!

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 15 Nov 2016
Posts: 61

Kudos [?]: 12 [0], given: 76

Concentration: General Management, Leadership
CAT Tests
Support- Reward points aren't increasing! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Sep 2017, 03:20
Hi,

I need some help.

It's been 3-4 days my points aren't increasing even though I am solving questions with timer and writing answers to the questions.

Can someone look into my account and help me with this issue.

Thank you in anticipation.

Kudos [?]: 12 [0], given: 76

Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 05 Dec 2015
Posts: 23

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 29

Re: Support- Reward points aren't increasing! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Sep 2017, 15:51
KB04 wrote:
Hi,

I need some help.

It's been 3-4 days my points aren't increasing even though I am solving questions with timer and writing answers to the questions.

Can someone look into my account and help me with this issue.

Thank you in anticipation.


Are you stuck at 99 pts? The terms changed back in April. To make that jump to Silver Status one needs to get 100 pts plus 25 kudos. Refer to this post for further details. https://gmatclub.com/forum/introducing-gmat-club-rewards-beta-231235.html
_________________

+1 Kudos Please if you found my post helpful. Good luck for the GMAT!

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 29

Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 10 Dec 2014
Posts: 48

Kudos [?]: 16 [0], given: 189

Concentration: Marketing
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
WE: Marketing (Manufacturing)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Support- Reward points aren't increasing! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Oct 2017, 10:29
Why can't I increase from 99 points to 100 points through solving questions with timer? I solved questions but the point stops at 99 and couldn't go up. What should I do?

Kudos [?]: 16 [0], given: 189

1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 05 Dec 2015
Posts: 23

Kudos [?]: 11 [1], given: 29

Support- Reward points aren't increasing! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Oct 2017, 10:45
1
This post received
KUDOS
kimrani wrote:
Why can't I increase from 99 points to 100 points through solving questions with timer? I solved questions but the point stops at 99 and couldn't go up. What should I do?


Hello Kimrani,

I already replied the solution to the issue above. The terms of the forum changed in April. You need to reach 25 kudos to reach 100 pts. Refer to this post. Screenshot of the notice.
_________________

+1 Kudos Please if you found my post helpful. Good luck for the GMAT!

Kudos [?]: 11 [1], given: 29

Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 10 Dec 2014
Posts: 48

Kudos [?]: 16 [0], given: 189

Concentration: Marketing
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
WE: Marketing (Manufacturing)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Support- Reward points aren't increasing! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Oct 2017, 11:58
19W wrote:
kimrani wrote:
Why can't I increase from 99 points to 100 points through solving questions with timer? I solved questions but the point stops at 99 and couldn't go up. What should I do?


Hello Kimrani,

I already replied the solution to the issue above. The terms of the forum changed in April. You need to reach 25 kudos to reach 100 pts. Refer to this post. Screenshot of the notice.


Thanks for your clarification

Kudos [?]: 16 [0], given: 189

Re: Support- Reward points aren't increasing!   [#permalink] 09 Oct 2017, 11:58
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Support- Reward points aren't increasing!

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.