GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 21 Nov 2019, 04:16

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta)

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Verbal Forum Moderator
User avatar
V
Status: Greatness begins beyond your comfort zone
Joined: 08 Dec 2013
Posts: 2431
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
Schools: Kelley '20, ISB '19
GPA: 3.2
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Jan 2017, 21:07
1
bb wrote:
We do offer an ability to accelerate your reward-earning process. For a modest payment of $900 you can redeem this reward without waiting and any hard work. It is available any time at this secret link

:-D

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app


Haha that was funny :-D . It would have been funnier if you had removed the clause modest payment of 900$ and just provided the secret link :-D
_________________
When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. - Henry Ford
The Moment You Think About Giving Up, Think Of The Reason Why You Held On So Long
Board of Directors
User avatar
P
Joined: 17 Jul 2014
Posts: 2494
Location: United States (IL)
Concentration: Finance, Economics
GMAT 1: 650 Q49 V30
GPA: 3.92
WE: General Management (Transportation)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Jan 2017, 07:52
still no points for yesterday :'(
Founder
Founder
User avatar
V
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 18387
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Jan 2017, 10:31
mvictor wrote:
still no points for yesterday :'(


Correct. points are instant, but i see you got points for today's activity and a badge!
You are Ranked #10 at the moment. I will however, pull your history and stats to see about yesterday.

Best Regards
BB
_________________
Board of Directors
User avatar
P
Joined: 17 Jul 2014
Posts: 2494
Location: United States (IL)
Concentration: Finance, Economics
GMAT 1: 650 Q49 V30
GPA: 3.92
WE: General Management (Transportation)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Jan 2017, 14:30
bb wrote:
mvictor wrote:
still no points for yesterday :'(


Correct. points are instant, but i see you got points for today's activity and a badge!
You are Ranked #10 at the moment. I will however, pull your history and stats to see about yesterday.

Best Regards
BB


I was supposed to be on 4th. I need one more post to receive another badge and +20 points, and I hoped to get it today, ekh... :D
Board of Directors
User avatar
P
Joined: 17 Jul 2014
Posts: 2494
Location: United States (IL)
Concentration: Finance, Economics
GMAT 1: 650 Q49 V30
GPA: 3.92
WE: General Management (Transportation)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Jan 2017, 08:54
1
SajjadAhmad, congratulations on being the second silver user!!! :)
Founder
Founder
User avatar
V
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 18387
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Jan 2017, 09:05
1
mvictor wrote:
SajjadAhmad, congratulations on being the second silver user!!! :)


Congrats on hitting #4 spot!
_________________
Board of Directors
User avatar
P
Joined: 17 Jul 2014
Posts: 2494
Location: United States (IL)
Concentration: Finance, Economics
GMAT 1: 650 Q49 V30
GPA: 3.92
WE: General Management (Transportation)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Jan 2017, 09:29
1
bb wrote:
mvictor wrote:
SajjadAhmad, congratulations on being the second silver user!!! :)


Congrats on hitting #4 spot!



yey! got 3 badges already!
I thought that by buying gmatclub tests using kudos would get me another one, but I guess it works only when real purchase is made :D
Senior RC Moderator
User avatar
V
Joined: 02 Nov 2016
Posts: 4443
GPA: 3.39
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Jan 2017, 20:27
Senior RC Moderator
User avatar
V
Joined: 02 Nov 2016
Posts: 4443
GPA: 3.39
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Jan 2017, 20:33
1
bb wrote:
mvictor wrote:
SajjadAhmad, congratulations on being the second silver user!!! :)


Congrats on hitting #4 spot!

Thank You Very Much bb, Recently i strucked with a road Accident, have had Head injury, Therefore i cant give full time to GMAT CLUb, otherwise definitly o would be Topper on point system, MY CT scan report say a month of rest..need your prayers

REGARDS

Sajjad
_________________
Founder
Founder
User avatar
V
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 18387
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Jan 2017, 10:03
SajjadAhmad wrote:

Thank You Very Much bb, Recently i strucked with a road Accident, have had Head injury, Therefore i cant give full time to GMAT CLUb, otherwise definitly o would be Topper on point system, MY CT scan report say a month of rest..need your prayers

REGARDS

Sajjad


Take care of yourself and don't mess with it. Take it easy for a bit!
_________________
Manager
Manager
avatar
G
Joined: 04 Dec 2016
Posts: 50
Location: India
GPA: 3.8
WE: Operations (Other)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Jan 2017, 23:24
bb

say I've 100 points.
Will they reset to 0 if I claim the silver status?

and if I've 150 points and I redeem all of them for something worth 150points (in the silver category), will by status be back to bronze?
Founder
Founder
User avatar
V
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 18387
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Jan 2017, 10:02
sillyboy wrote:
bb

say I've 100 points.
Will they reset to 0 if I claim the silver status?

and if I've 150 points and I redeem all of them for something worth 150points (in the silver category), will by status be back to bronze?


There are redeemable and level qualifying points - you will see them in your profile. Your level-qualification is independent of your redemptions, so it does not cost you any points to reach the Silver tier. You get upgraded to silver after getting 100th point.
_________________
Manager
Manager
User avatar
G
Status: Active
Affiliations: NA
Joined: 24 Oct 2012
Posts: 237
GMAT 1: 590 Q50 V21
GMAT 2: 600 Q48 V25
GMAT 3: 730 Q51 V37
GPA: 3.5
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Jan 2017, 09:03
Hi,
I have taken 30 timers but didn't get the badge :( And yesterday I didn't get points to use timer .
_________________
#If you like my post , please encourage me by giving Kudos :)
Founder
Founder
User avatar
V
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 18387
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Jan 2017, 11:23
anje29 wrote:
Hi,
I have taken 30 timers but didn't get the badge :( And yesterday I didn't get points to use timer .


You can see how many more timers you need for the badge in your Rewards Area - Points and Badges https://gmatclub.com/forum/rewards-dash ... sandbadges
_________________
Manager
Manager
User avatar
G
Status: Active
Affiliations: NA
Joined: 24 Oct 2012
Posts: 237
GMAT 1: 590 Q50 V21
GMAT 2: 600 Q48 V25
GMAT 3: 730 Q51 V37
GPA: 3.5
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Jan 2017, 11:30
bb wrote:
anje29 wrote:
Hi,
I have taken 30 timers but didn't get the badge :( And yesterday I didn't get points to use timer .


You can see how many more timers you need for the badge in your Rewards Area - Points and Badges https://gmatclub.com/forum/rewards-dash ... sandbadges



Yes , Thanks :) .I already saw that but I do not understand how it works as timer badge shows 5 left to achieve that but after that I have taken 10 more timers and counter has not increased for that . May be this is a bug that needs a fix .
_________________
#If you like my post , please encourage me by giving Kudos :)
Verbal Forum Moderator
User avatar
V
Status: Greatness begins beyond your comfort zone
Joined: 08 Dec 2013
Posts: 2431
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
Schools: Kelley '20, ISB '19
GPA: 3.2
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Jan 2017, 23:03
1
anje29 wrote:
bb wrote:
anje29 wrote:
Hi,
I have taken 30 timers but didn't get the badge :( And yesterday I didn't get points to use timer .


You can see how many more timers you need for the badge in your Rewards Area - Points and Badges https://gmatclub.com/forum/rewards-dash ... sandbadges



Yes , Thanks :) .I already saw that but I do not understand how it works as timer badge shows 5 left to achieve that but after that I have taken 10 more timers and counter has not increased for that . May be this is a bug that needs a fix .


I speculate that taking a timer will fetch a point only when 24 hours have elapsed since last valid timer attempt.
_________________
When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. - Henry Ford
The Moment You Think About Giving Up, Think Of The Reason Why You Held On So Long
Founder
Founder
User avatar
V
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 18387
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Jan 2017, 23:37
Skywalker18 wrote:

I speculate that taking a timer will fetch a point only when 24 hours have elapsed since last valid timer attempt.


That's right. You will get the timer award once per day, 24 hours after you got the previous one.

P.S. Congrats on your silver!
_________________
Verbal Forum Moderator
User avatar
V
Status: Greatness begins beyond your comfort zone
Joined: 08 Dec 2013
Posts: 2431
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
Schools: Kelley '20, ISB '19
GPA: 3.2
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Jan 2017, 04:54
bb wrote:
Skywalker18 wrote:

I speculate that taking a timer will fetch a point only when 24 hours have elapsed since last valid timer attempt.


That's right. You will get the timer award once per day, 24 hours after you got the previous one.

P.S. Congrats on your silver!


Thank you bb :)
_________________
When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. - Henry Ford
The Moment You Think About Giving Up, Think Of The Reason Why You Held On So Long
Current Student
avatar
G
Joined: 21 Apr 2011
Posts: 140
Concentration: Strategy
Schools: Darden '19 (M)
GMAT 1: 700 Q48 V38
GPA: 3.09
Reviews Badge
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Feb 2017, 01:21
Skywalker18 wrote:
bb wrote:
We do offer an ability to accelerate your reward-earning process. For a modest payment of $900 you can redeem this reward without waiting and any hard work. It is available any time at this secret link

:-D

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app


Haha that was funny :-D . It would have been funnier if you had removed the clause modest payment of 900$ and just provided the secret link :-D

LOL. That was funny. :lol:

By the way there was still no reward page in mobile website yet.
Is there any plan to implement it in mobile website?
Founder
Founder
User avatar
V
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 18387
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Feb 2017, 14:10
iVoRy wrote:
LOL. That was funny. :lol:

By the way there was still no reward page in mobile website yet.
Is there any plan to implement it in mobile website?


Thank you for the suggestion. Yes, definitely. What specifically do you access to be able to see/do? (Just so we have the right focus/approach in the mobile design)
_________________
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta)   [#permalink] 02 Feb 2017, 14:10

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  20    Next  [ 388 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Introducing GMAT Club Rewards (beta)

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: abhimahna






Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne