Last visit was: 28 Apr 2024, 20:41 It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 20:41

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 485 [1]
Given Kudos: 839
WE:Other (Other)
Send PM
Volunteer Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 6862 [0]
Given Kudos: 500
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 545 [4]
Given Kudos: 1656
Send PM
Thoughts on E-GMAT exclusively for sentence correction? [#permalink]
Kudos
In my humble opinion (a non-expert but student)

TTP has a really really good verbal program.

Not to say EGMAT doesn’t, but you are already spending the money.

Plus, MartyTargetTestPrep Is about one of the most responsive and helpful people you can find (they all are; I just managed to bother Marty the most)

Stick out the TTP program. Trust me. (And you are my competition! I should not be helping! lol)

In all seriousness, good luck with whatever you choose. Wish you the best!

BarateGites wrote:
Hi there, currently preparing for Quant with TTP. I’ve focused mainly on Quant as I have a pretty solid basis for RC and CR. The thing is I am now at 58% progress at TTP, and after that I plan giving 3-4 weeks for OG and CATs . The thing is I‘ve noticed I am fairly weak on SC, so I am analyzing on how to improve, I read the Manhattan and Kaplan but I am not sure why but those approaches haven’t worked for me. I was considering E-GMAT, what do you think of those guys? Is it a good resource if I plan to use it mainly for SC? My other issue is TTP is very time consuming, and I work long hours, so it may be kind of tough for me to complement the study of two very time consuming programs.

I have also read positive reviews of a book, Sentence Correction Nirvana, but I haven’t been able to find a digital version of the book and I am from Chile, so i’ts kind of tough to order it.

Any inputs would be highly appreciated.

Posted from my mobile device
Target Test Prep Representative
Affiliations: Target Test Prep
Own Kudos [?]: 22074 [0]
Given Kudos: 283
Send PM
Re: Thoughts on E-GMAT exclusively for sentence correction? [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Hi BarateGites,

For sure you should be using the TTP verbal materials. Have you added them to your study plan?
e-GMAT Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 30812 [0]
Given Kudos: 637
GMAT Date: 08-19-2020
Send PM
Expert Reply
BarateGites - thank you for your question. My advice would be that you try out both TTP and e-GMAT. You are already familiar with the TTP format. Given the nature of the topic, you may benefit more from

1. Video-based learning
2. Meaning-based approach.

Since you are already aware of most of the concepts, you should be able to complete the SC course in 15 days. One other thing - e-GMAT is designed for working professionals. The built-in personalization helps you focus your energy on areas where you need help.

For CR and RC, we can also provide that last mile push to help you achieve the 90th percentile. We power those journeys through our Scholaranium product. Here is one of many such examples:

I would also recommend that you check out our reviews on GMAT Club. In June, we accounted for ~70% of all reported 700+ scores. As you read the reviews, you will realize that these hyper-specific improvement plans are a driving force behind these successes.

Good luck!!

-Rajat
GMAT Club Bot