Last visit was: 27 Apr 2024, 23:20 It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 23:20

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 16 [4]
Given Kudos: 18
Schools: DeGroote (A)
GMAT 1: 630 Q41 V28
GRE 1: Q162 V151
GPA: 3.98
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 16 [0]
Given Kudos: 18
Schools: DeGroote (A)
GMAT 1: 630 Q41 V28
GRE 1: Q162 V151
GPA: 3.98
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GPA: 3.8
Send PM
Re: Calling all DeGroote MBA students for Fall '23 [#permalink]
Hi, I just submitted my application a few days ago. Still waiting for a personal interview appointment. I look forward to hearing from your updates! Best of luck everyone.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 43
Send PM
Hey guys! Have any of the 2022 deferred candidates received their revised offer letters yet? Or what is the timelines communicated by DeGroote to receive revised letters?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [1]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Kudos
Hey guys,
Can you guys specify which program you've applied to? FT or Co-op? I just completed my Co-op interview yesterday. I'd love to hear the updates from your end as well.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Send PM
Calling all DeGroote MBA students for Fall '23 [#permalink]
Kudos
Neyhaul wrote:
Hey guys,
Can you guys specify which program you've applied to? FT or Co-op? I just completed my Co-op interview yesterday. I'd love to hear the updates from your end as well.

Hi Neyhaul,

I applied to the coop program as well. Could you share with me what kinds of questions the interviewer asked you? It would be of much help! Most importantly, I wish you best of luck being admitted to the program!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Bookmarks
Hey DE880608,
The questions were mostly just behavioural and situational. Why do you want to do an MBA from degroote, what are your strengths and weaknesses, tell me about a time at work when you had to resolve conflict, etc. You might not get the same questions but they will be along the same lines. Just have a couple of stories from your professional life ready to refer. Also, Thank you for the wishes, I hope you clear the interview as well.When is your slot scheduled for btw?

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Hey Neyhaul,
I’m also going for Co-op. I was admitted last year but had to defer. Best of luck to all applying this year!

Neyhaul wrote:
Hey guys,

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Send PM
TheAmbitiousOne wrote:
Hey Neyhaul,
I’m also going for Co-op. I was admitted last year but had to defer. Best of luck to all applying this year!

Neyhaul wrote:
Hey guys,

Hey Theambitiousone,
Can you give us your experience with the co-op interview last year and how long did it take for the adcom to get back with the results? Also, when is your interview scheduled for in this admit?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Hi Neyhaul,

Glad to help!

So for me the process took a little longer since I was initially waitlisted as Round 2 is quite heavy with applications I suppose. So I’d say it took 2 months approx for me. I applied in Jan, got waitlisted in Feb and got my offer letter in March.

Interview went ok, The basic questions, why MBA, why Degroote, and 2-3 behavioural questions as far as I can remember.

Due to extenuating circumstances, I requested a full deferral and was granted one so I’m not required to do an interview this year.

Have they told you when they will get back to you yet?

Intern
Intern
Send PM
Kudos
TheAmbitiousOne wrote:
Hi Neyhaul,

Glad to help!

So for me the process took a little longer since I was initially waitlisted as Round 2 is quite heavy with applications I suppose. So I’d say it took 2 months approx for me. I applied in Jan, got waitlisted in Feb and got my offer letter in March.

Interview went ok, The basic questions, why MBA, why Degroote, and 2-3 behavioural questions as far as I can remember.

Due to extenuating circumstances, I requested a full deferral and was granted one so I’m not required to do an interview this year.

Congrats on the deferral. Haha, atleast saves you the hassle of going through the entire process again. They did tell me that the adcom should start giving out admits in mid November. Now begins the waiting game😅🥲
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Send PM
Haha thank you, I almost did not get one.
Yeah, it should take around 5-8 weeks from the round deadline to hear back. Best of luck!

Neyhaul wrote:
TheAmbitiousOne wrote:
Hi Neyhaul,

Glad to help!

Congrats on the deferral. Haha, atleast saves you the hassle of going through the entire process again. They did tell me that the adcom should start giving out admits in mid November. Now begins the waiting game😅🥲
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 59
Send PM
Hi!

Do FT MBA candidates get invited for an interview too or is it just the CO-Op applicants who are invited?

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Neyhaul wrote:
Hey DE880608,
The questions were mostly just behavioural and situational. Why do you want to do an MBA from degroote, what are your strengths and weaknesses, tell me about a time at work when you had to resolve conflict, etc. You might not get the same questions but they will be along the same lines. Just have a couple of stories from your professional life ready to refer. Also, Thank you for the wishes, I hope you clear the interview as well.When is your slot scheduled for btw?

Thanks for the info! I just finished mine. They told me the admission result for round one will come out around mid-late November.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
DE880608 wrote:
Neyhaul wrote:
Hey DE880608,

Thanks for the info! I just finished mine. They told me the admission result for round one will come out around mid-late November.

Hey! That's great to hear, how was your interview experience?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 34
Send PM
Hi. is there anyone got GMAT waiver for 2023 application?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V36
GPA: 3.15
Send PM
Hi,

In the application do we need to answer the below in detail only if we have got a GMAT waiver ?

Question 2:
Are you a recipient of our 2023 GMAT Waiver?
Yes
No
Please detail your experience with the following quantitative concepts (below) which are critical to success in the MBA program. You can provide the course number and title (from your transcript) of a specific course, as well as detail any experience from outside of your transcripted courses (e.g., work, volunteer extra-curricular activities).
Arithmetic (this could include: percentages, ratios, fractions and exponents)
Algebra (this could include: Solving simultaneous equations two variables, generalizing the idea for more variables, Graphical visualization using two variables (Drawing a linear or straight line using two data points or Calculating the gradient/slope and Y-Intercept of linear curves)
Probability and Statistics (this could include: Random events, Probability and odds, Central tendency measures, Dispersion measures, Descriptive and inferential statistics distinction)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
HThapar wrote:
Hi,

In the application do we need to answer the below in detail only if we have got a GMAT waiver ?

Question 2:
Are you a recipient of our 2023 GMAT Waiver?
Yes
No
Please detail your experience with the following quantitative concepts (below) which are critical to success in the MBA program. You can provide the course number and title (from your transcript) of a specific course, as well as detail any experience from outside of your transcripted courses (e.g., work, volunteer extra-curricular activities).
Arithmetic (this could include: percentages, ratios, fractions and exponents)
Algebra (this could include: Solving simultaneous equations two variables, generalizing the idea for more variables, Graphical visualization using two variables (Drawing a linear or straight line using two data points or Calculating the gradient/slope and Y-Intercept of linear curves)
Probability and Statistics (this could include: Random events, Probability and odds, Central tendency measures, Dispersion measures, Descriptive and inferential statistics distinction)

Yes, Firstly have you applied for a waiver and received it? The waiver eligibility can be checked separately, independent of the application. If you have received the waiver then you need to fill in the essay question mentioned.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [3]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
Kudos
Hey guys ,
Applied for Degroote full time MBA program.
Received admission letter today .

GMAT Club Bot
 1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10