GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 20 Apr 2019, 11:34

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

University of Kentucky Gatton

new topic post reply Update application status  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Intern
Intern
B
University of Kentucky Gatton  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Jun 2017, 09:20
Opinions needed. Is the University of Kentucky worth it? Its a one year program by a school ranked 86th I believe. I've done alot of research about one year programs and the gist is that those programs are geared toward staying in the same industry. I am looking to go from finance operations management to warehouse/manufacturing operations management such as Toyota or Amazon. I just don't know if Gatton will open those doors. The up side is that I live close and living expenses would be much lower than going to a school such as Vanderbilt.

Sent from my VS995 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Manager
Manager
P
sandeep : sharma
Concentration: International Business, Entrepreneurship
GPA: 3.9
Reviews Badge
Re: University of Kentucky Gatton  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Jun 2017, 10:37
Hi jelobb88,
generally one year programs are used if people want to stay in same field else you have to go for 2 year program.
This is quite good that you stay in nearby area and your expenses would be less but on the other side it may not fulfil your objective.
So think accordingly . Incase you have lesser experience then there is no harm in going for 2 year MBA

thanks
Re: University of Kentucky Gatton  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Jul 2017, 18:37
I would also check the recruiting figures to determine if there are material placement opportunities in your desired career path. Also, looking at what firms recruit here and if the above firms you are interested in are on that list. Also, see if you can connect with someone in career services at the school they should be able to provide some insight into what is reasonable for a career change like the one you are trying to execute.

Find the expert who’s right for you. Meet our team!
Veritas Prep Reviews
GMAT Club Bot
Re: University of Kentucky Gatton   [#permalink] 05 Jul 2017, 18:37

University of Kentucky Gatton

new topic post reply Update application status  

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap