Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 08:22 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 08:22

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Schools: ISB '24 (A$)
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 374 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
Send PM
e-GMAT Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 30781 [0]
Given Kudos: 635
GMAT Date: 08-19-2020
Send PM
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Own Kudos [?]: 3964 [0]
Given Kudos: 160
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V34
WE:Engineering (Transportation)
Send PM
Re: Unlocking GMAT Success: How e-GMAT helped me achieve a 720 score [#permalink]
Congratulations on your success !
I also found e-GMAT to be good.

sumitgmat22 wrote:
My name is Sumit and I am currently working in a Govt Institution. I had posted my course review vide GMATCLUB id: sumitgmat21, however due to technical issues, I am not able to access that id anymore and hence I had to recreate another id. I have always been interested in pursuing an MBA, and I knew that a good GMAT score would be crucial in achieving that goal. However, when I first took the GMAT, I scored 620 (Q49,V25) which I knew wasn't good enough to apply to top-tier MBA programs. I knew that I needed to improve my score, and that's when I decided to take the e-GMAT course.

I first heard about e-GMAT from a friend and decided to give it a try though their trial version. I was impressed by the course structure and the variety of practice questions that were available. One of the most effective techniques I learned from e-GMAT was its Meaning-Based Approach. This approach helped me to break down complex SC and CR questions into simpler pieces which I could understand much better. It was really helpful in mastering the RC section as well. I had a great time using the Pre-Thinking strategy and the RC Reading Strategies. Additionally, the Process Skills in Quant gave me a better understanding of the underlying concepts.

The Scholaranium 2.0 was also a great help in my GMAT preparation. It had a huge pool of practice questions with detailed explanations. I was able to get a better understanding of the concepts and check my progress. The Sigma-X Mocks were also an instrumental part of my journey. They were very accurate and provided me with valuable insights. I used to take the mock and then review it, this helped me to identify my weaker areas and then I worked on them.

The support I received from e-GMAT was also exceptional. My strategy expert, Mr Akash Agarwal, helped me create a personalised study plan and provided me with personalised videos and a hyper-specific plan, which pushed me to meet my goals. I was consistently scoring in the range of 700-720 in the mocks.

Overall, e-GMAT was an invaluable part of my GMAT preparation. Thanks to e-GMAT, I was able to unlock my GMAT success and achieve my desired score of 720 (Q49 V38). I highly recommend e-GMAT to anyone who wants to score above 700 on the GMAT. bb, egmat
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Unlocking GMAT Success: How e-GMAT helped me achieve a 720 score [#permalink]
Moderator:
Founder
37301 posts