GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 17 Nov 2019, 23:38

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

What do you do on weekends?

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
P
Joined: 20 Mar 2018
Posts: 401
Location: Ghana
Concentration: Finance, Real Estate
What do you do on weekends?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Oct 2019, 09:00
Lol I sleep a lot ,study for some 3hrs (not at once 1hr hang around, 1hr hang around etc.)
Go to the movies and have some fun
Aha least I forget here on GC I am very active :)
How about you?

Posted from my mobile device
HEC & IMD School Moderator
User avatar
G
Status: Preparing for GMAT
Joined: 17 Dec 2018
Posts: 315
Location: Italy
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
WE: Engineering (Manufacturing)
Premium Member Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: What do you do on weekends?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Oct 2019, 00:11
3 hours active study is quite good :)
I hope GC active is not considered in your 3 hours study time :lol:

I work and waste time :cry:

Staphyk wrote:
Lol I sleep a lot ,study for some 3hrs (not at once 1hr hang around, 1hr hang around etc.)
Go to the movies and have some fun
Aha least I forget here on GC I am very active :)
How about you?

Posted from my mobile device

_________________
JaSs
Automated Profile Evaluation is here - What are my Chances? - NEW!
New Users can follow the founder BB and look at Study Plan
Not happy with current GMAT - check Retake Strategy
Follow the experts - Bunuel | Chetan2u | GMATNinja | nightblade354 | SajjadAhmad
Useful forums All you need for Quant | Quant Megathread
Beginners - (SC | CR | RC) | Megathreads - (SC Megathread | CR Megathread | RC Megathread)
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
P
Joined: 20 Mar 2018
Posts: 401
Location: Ghana
Concentration: Finance, Real Estate
What do you do on weekends?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Oct 2019, 00:28
It is. :-D addicted ha!
Sometimes I switch my phone off .And pc i turn off WiFi
To prevent me from GC :-D

You work on weekends too?
sjas31 wrote:
3 hours active study is quite good :)
I hope GC active is not considered in your 3 hours study time :lol:

I work and waste time :cry:

Staphyk wrote:
Lol I sleep a lot ,study for some 3hrs (not at once 1hr hang around, 1hr hang around etc.)
Go to the movies and have some fun
Aha least I forget here on GC I am very active :)
How about you?

Posted from my mobile device
HEC & IMD School Moderator
User avatar
G
Status: Preparing for GMAT
Joined: 17 Dec 2018
Posts: 315
Location: Italy
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
WE: Engineering (Manufacturing)
Premium Member Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: What do you do on weekends?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Oct 2019, 00:38
I am currently in a situation in which I have to waste time in travelling. Long story :lol:
I hope, I will resume my GMAT study soon and start with applications (aiming for IMD and HEC).

Are you done with your GMAT?
Which schools are you targeting?

Staphyk wrote:
It is. :-D addicted ha!
Sometimes I switch my phone off .And pc i turn off WiFi
To prevent me from GC :-D

You work on weekends too?
sjas31 wrote:
3 hours active study is quite good :)
I hope GC active is not considered in your 3 hours study time :lol:

I work and waste time :cry:

Staphyk wrote:
Lol I sleep a lot ,study for some 3hrs (not at once 1hr hang around, 1hr hang around etc.)
Go to the movies and have some fun
Aha least I forget here on GC I am very active :)
How about you?

Posted from my mobile device

_________________
JaSs
Automated Profile Evaluation is here - What are my Chances? - NEW!
New Users can follow the founder BB and look at Study Plan
Not happy with current GMAT - check Retake Strategy
Follow the experts - Bunuel | Chetan2u | GMATNinja | nightblade354 | SajjadAhmad
Useful forums All you need for Quant | Quant Megathread
Beginners - (SC | CR | RC) | Megathreads - (SC Megathread | CR Megathread | RC Megathread)
Intern
Intern
User avatar
Joined: 02 Oct 2019
Posts: 7
Re: What do you do on weekends?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Oct 2019, 14:36
Sleep, gaming, haning out with friends or gf
HEC & IMD School Moderator
User avatar
G
Status: Preparing for GMAT
Joined: 17 Dec 2018
Posts: 315
Location: Italy
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
WE: Engineering (Manufacturing)
Premium Member Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: What do you do on weekends?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Oct 2019, 20:37
You are on the right track to score 800 :lol: :lol:

johankimmey wrote:
Sleep, gaming, haning out with friends or gf

_________________
JaSs
Automated Profile Evaluation is here - What are my Chances? - NEW!
New Users can follow the founder BB and look at Study Plan
Not happy with current GMAT - check Retake Strategy
Follow the experts - Bunuel | Chetan2u | GMATNinja | nightblade354 | SajjadAhmad
Useful forums All you need for Quant | Quant Megathread
Beginners - (SC | CR | RC) | Megathreads - (SC Megathread | CR Megathread | RC Megathread)
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 16 Jul 2019
Posts: 9
What do you do on weekends?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 03 Nov 2019, 04:52
1
Usually I try to relax more with friends or just at home. I read books, watch my favorite movies and sometimes play online games. By the way, I like gambling, for example, bitcoin jackpot game on syndicate casino. It gives me real pleasure.

Originally posted by Fegnum on 30 Oct 2019, 09:48.
Last edited by Fegnum on 03 Nov 2019, 04:52, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
User avatar
Status: I am a great guy.
Affiliations: M Hafeez Industries.
Joined: 01 Nov 2019
Posts: 1
Paki: name
WE: Human Resources (Investment Banking)
Re: What do you do on weekends?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Nov 2019, 20:09
1
Sleeping, eating and working :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Intern
Intern
User avatar
Joined: 10 Nov 2019
Posts: 4
Re: What do you do on weekends?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Nov 2019, 14:37
johankimmey wrote:
Sleep, gaming, haning out with friends or gf

Same here )
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
P
Joined: 20 Mar 2018
Posts: 401
Location: Ghana
Concentration: Finance, Real Estate
What do you do on weekends?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Nov 2019, 16:24
This dude will definitely score 850 on the GMAT :lol:
johankimmey wrote:
Sleep, gaming, haning out with friends or gf


Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 14 Nov 2019
Posts: 3
Re: What do you do on weekends?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Nov 2019, 09:48
soooooooo i love mountains :). I love spent time in Poland
_________________
Practice makes perfect
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 20 Sep 2017
Posts: 9
What do you do on weekends?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 17 Nov 2019, 13:30
Reading books and doing some writing/journaling/planning are my favorite activities for spending free time. Also, I love spending my free time outside with my dog. Fresh air is the best after a long and stressful day for me.

Originally posted by bestia on 15 Nov 2019, 10:53.
Last edited by bestia on 17 Nov 2019, 13:30, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
User avatar
Joined: 10 Nov 2019
Posts: 4
Re: What do you do on weekends?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Nov 2019, 04:02
bestia wrote:
Reading books and doing some writing/journaling/planning are my favorite activities for spending free time. Also, I love spending my free time outside with my dog. Fresh air is the best after a long and stressful day for me.

So do I ) also love reading and walking my dog! It's extremely relaxing!
GMAT Club Bot
Re: What do you do on weekends?   [#permalink] 16 Nov 2019, 04:02
Display posts from previous: Sort by

What do you do on weekends?

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: DisciplinedPrep






Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne