|All Reviews > kush09's Reviews|
Joined: May 01, 2019
660 Q49 V31
One very good thing about "GMAT Club test" is you can take Verbal and Quant test separately. This gives option to focus on section which needs more attention and you get combined score out of 800 based on your last Verbal and Quant score. Other pros I found are:
1. Explanation for each question is detailed.
2. Segregation of question as per question level (500+, 600+ & 700+).
3. Percentage split of questions as per question level and percentage segregation of correct and incorrect answers as per question level.
4. Also you can download test report with questions and add you comments for each question for review it later.
5. Also you get overall summary as per topics from all the test you have taken.
Hope you all find this helpful. Cheers!