|All Reviews > rever08's Reviews|
Joined: Jul 21, 2017
660 Q47 V34
REVIEWER IDENTITY VERIFIED by post count [?]
I have been using GMAT Club tests for quite some time now.
Ways to get them for free:
1) Find bugs on GMAT site and report them to @BB, he is very generous and offers the test free for two weeks.
2) They are also available with the EGMAT subscription
1) They help you cover the entire Quant syllabus.
2) They give to the point explanation. Each answer is linked to the club's form and thus helps in getting indulged in the solution
3) They are a must-have for anybody aiming for a Q50 - Q51
Just don't get demotivated if you see a 46 / 47 on them despite getting 49 or 50 on the official GMAT mocks. The questions are generally above average difficulty.
Thanks a ton Team GMAT CLUB for these fabulous mocks. :)