GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 04 Jul 2020, 05:01

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

2014-15 Early Application Deadline Approaching

new topic post reply Update application status  
Official Business School Representative
Schools: Mendoza '16
2014-15 Early Application Deadline Approaching  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Sep 2014, 05:43
Hello everyone!

I want to post a reminder that the Early Application Deadline is coming up this Monday, September 8th. If you complete and submit your application for the One-Year and/or Two-Year MBA Program by September 8, you will receive a decision no later than October 10. All our spots and all our fellowships are open at this point, so apply soon at http://applymba.nd.edu/.

Additionally, we would like to open this post to field any questions you might have about the application process. We're here to help!

Good luck and Go Irish!

Notre Dame MBA Admissions Team
Manager
Manager
Affiliations: SMU Cox
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V39
GPA: 3.75
WE: Project Management (Energy and Utilities)
Re: 2014-15 Early Application Deadline Approaching  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Sep 2014, 07:56
NotreDameMBA wrote:
Hello everyone!

I want to post a reminder that the Early Application Deadline is coming up this Monday, September 8th. If you complete and submit your application for the One-Year and/or Two-Year MBA Program by September 8, you will receive a decision no later than October 10. All our spots and all our fellowships are open at this point, so apply soon at http://applymba.nd.edu/.

Additionally, we would like to open this post to field any questions you might have about the application process. We're here to help!

Good luck and Go Irish!

Hello, I am a prospective MBA candidate for the early deadline. The application deadline is 8th Sep 2015, but I am not able to find the time, when the applications will close.

Thanks and Regards
jkaustubh
Official Business School Representative
Schools: Mendoza '16
Re: 2014-15 Early Application Deadline Approaching  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Sep 2014, 14:18
jkaustubh wrote:
NotreDameMBA wrote:
Hello everyone!

Good luck and Go Irish!

Hello, I am a prospective MBA candidate for the early deadline. The application deadline is 8th Sep 2015, but I am not able to find the time, when the applications will close.

Thanks and Regards
jkaustubh

Hi and sorry for the delayed reply. We will accept applications submitted for the Early Decision Deadline through tonight at 12 midnight Eastern Standard Time (EST). Best of luck!

Go Irish!

-ND MBA
GMAT Club Bot
Re: 2014-15 Early Application Deadline Approaching   [#permalink] 08 Sep 2014, 14:18

2014-15 Early Application Deadline Approaching

new topic post reply Update application status