Last visit was: 27 Apr 2024, 05:44 It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 05:44

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 113 [0]
Given Kudos: 118
Schools: IIM IIM ISB
GMAT Focus 1:
645 Q86 V81 DI78
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 29
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72898 [0]
Given Kudos: 18870
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Re: 3rd Annual Easter Egg Hunt is On! Get 2 Weeks of Focus Tests Pro [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Aryaa03 wrote:

arraj wrote:
Not able to select last two eggs, it is disappearing

­The eggs which appear and then subsequently disappear automatically are those which you have collected already (happens in error log and chat generally).
bb you may add to the discussion if it's not the case.

Thank you. We do have a bit of a ghost egg Glitch. I’m not sure what causes it but I think it’s cache… however this should not impact you finding the other remaining ones. These are not counted because they are ghosts 👻

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Send PM
Re: 3rd Annual Easter Egg Hunt is On! Get 2 Weeks of Focus Tests Pro [#permalink]
bb wrote:
Aryaa03 wrote:
arraj wrote:
Not able to select last two eggs, it is disappearing

­The eggs which appear and then subsequently disappear automatically are those which you have collected already (happens in error log and chat generally).
bb you may add to the discussion if it's not the case.

Thank you. We do have a bit of a ghost egg Glitch. I’m not sure what causes it but I think it’s cache… however this should not impact you finding the other remaining ones. These are not counted because they are ghosts 👻

­Hey bb I have found the rest of the 12 only those two are remaning
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72898 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
arraj wrote:

­
Where are these 2? You did not say where they were but I see you have 2 specific ones that were not clicked. ­
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
bb wrote:
arraj wrote:

­
Where are these 2? You did not say where they were but I see you have 2 specific ones that were not clicked. ­

­Hey bb, found the last two. I was thinking that I found all and the last two were glitching,  but I think they are glitching but they get counted. Thanks for the help
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 67
Concentration: General Management, Human Resources
GPA: 3.3
Send PM
Lol, stuck after 10 eggs.
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72898 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
varshaaaaa wrote:

­
Sorry. one is in mobile app and 2 are in the tests (no purchase required)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Concentration: General Management, Human Resources
GPA: 3.3
Send PM
bb wrote:
varshaaaaa wrote:

­
Sorry. one is in mobile app and 2 are in the tests (no purchase required)

­Haha, it's okay, I found the one's on mobile app and in the tests. I'm trying tho, let's see if I am lucky :p
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Given Kudos: 34
Send PM
Hi bb,

I have access to the tests, will the date validity increase by two weeks?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Good luck to all participants!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 27
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
Send PM
bb wrote:
­Easter Egg Hunt 2024!

Join us on a fun Easter Egg hunt in 2024 to spot and click all 14 eggs hidden around the site (on the major pages of GMAT Club) - the winner gets a unique badge on their profile + 2 weeks of GMAT Club Tests. For those not familiar with Easter Eggs in software, these are little hidden messages or features that creaters insert for fun to reward the most dedicated fans. More on that in Wikipedia. The hunt is open March 17 - April 7, 2024

Good luck with your hunt! A few helpful hints and tips: 

1. There are 14 eggs
  2. Two of them are in the tests (no paid subscription required or anything tricky)
  3. One requires you to download the mobile app 
  4. All eggs are accessible and findable from the navigation menu at the top of the page
  5. Access to GMAT Club Tests is instant
  6. Thank or 🤬 nightblade354 for this idea!

Good luck!

­

­
Hi bb

This is fun!! got 12.
I believe finding them is the best way to know about features of Gmat Club. 

BTW, As per your point 2 : Two of them are in the tests (no paid subscription required or anything tricky)
Does that mean i need to take the Free GMAT Test to get these two ?­
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 16 [0]
Given Kudos: 394
GPA: 4
Send PM
bb wrote:
­Easter Egg Hunt 2024!

Join us on a fun Easter Egg hunt in 2024 to spot and click all 14 eggs hidden around the site (on the major pages of GMAT Club) - the winner gets a unique badge on their profile + 2 weeks of GMAT Club Tests. For those not familiar with Easter Eggs in software, these are little hidden messages or features that creaters insert for fun to reward the most dedicated fans. More on that in Wikipedia. The hunt is open March 17 - April 7, 2024

1. There are 14 eggs
  2. Two of them are in the tests (no paid subscription required or anything tricky)
  4. All eggs are accessible and findable from the navigation menu at the top of the page

Good luck!

­

Two of them are in the tests (no paid subscription required or anything tricky)

DO I have to take the test from MBA.com? or the ones provided by the gmat club only?

i have 12/14 only 2 left­
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Guys.... little help here
Found 13 eggs but stuck on last one since 2 days. Got the app one though!!!!!
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi. All of the eggs are on gmatclub.com
No mba.com.

Thank you.

Akkiiii wrote:
bb wrote:
­Easter Egg Hunt 2024!

1. There are 14 eggs

Good luck!

­

Two of them are in the tests (no paid subscription required or anything tricky)

DO I have to take the test from MBA.com? or the ones provided by the gmat club only?

i have 12/14 only 2 left­

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
­I'm unable to see eggs at any of the pages. Why is that so?
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
sho19 wrote:

Oh. Sorry. Me neither.
I think the system only was running for two weeks until Easter and then all the eggs were hidden away on Sunday. Sorry I was wrong about the timeline. It’s all automated 😱

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
bb wrote:
sho19 wrote:

Oh. Sorry. Me neither.
I think the system only was running for two weeks until Easter and then all the eggs were hidden away on Sunday. Sorry I was wrong about the timeline. It’s all automated 😱

­But then that's a wrong communication. I was intentionally delaying it so that I can start the 2 weeks trial towards the end of the competition. You should compensate me by providing the Practice Mocks as committed.
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
i will be happy to compensate you… if you can tell me what exactly you have done that I need to be compensating you for.

sho19 wrote:
bb wrote:
sho19 wrote:

Oh. Sorry. Me neither.

­But then that's a wrong communication. I was intentionally delaying it so that I can start the 2 weeks trial towards the end of the competition. You should compensate me by providing the Practice Mocks as committed.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3