GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 20 Apr 2019, 09:28

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Although custom prosthetic bone replacements produced through a new co

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
TAGS:

Hide Tags

 
VP
VP
User avatar
Joined: 14 May 2006
Posts: 1292
Although custom prosthetic bone replacements produced through a new co  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 08 Apr 2019, 00:14
6
12
00:00
A
B
C
D
E

Difficulty:

  5% (low)

Question Stats:

87% (01:41) correct 13% (02:02) wrong based on 1501 sessions

HideShow timer Statistics

Although custom prosthetic bone replacements produced through a new computer-aided design process will cost more than twice as much as ordinary replacements, custom replacements should still be cost-effective. Not only will surgery and recovery time be reduced, but custom replacements should last longer; thereby reducing the need for further hospital stays.

Which of the following must be studied in order to evaluate the argument presented above?


(A) The amount of time a patient spends in surgery versus the amount of time spent recovering from surgery

(B) The amount by which the cost of producing custom replacements has declined with the introduction of the new technique for producing them

(C) The degree to which the use of custom replacements is likely to reduce the need for repeat surgery when compared with the use of ordinary replacements

(D) The degree to which custom replacements produced with the new technique are more carefully manufactured than are ordinary replacements

(E) The amount by which custom replacements produced with the new technique will drop in cost as the production procedures become standardized and applicable on a larger scale


Please explain

Disclaimer: for those of you who worry about the source I can surely admit that KAPLAN, ARCO and BARRONS are not it!!! And by the way, is there any explicit list about what sources not to post the questions from... I haven't seen it and I urge everyone just to answer the questions... I received a couple of PMs about this... saying the questions I posted were good.... and some of you are not really happy.... I am :? but I guess you can't please everyone!!! :wink:

Originally posted by u2lover on 12 Jul 2006, 10:29.
Last edited by Bunuel on 08 Apr 2019, 00:14, edited 1 time in total.
Renamed the topic and edited the question.
Director
Director
avatar
Joined: 26 Sep 2005
Posts: 525
Location: Munich,Germany
Re: Although custom prosthetic bone replacements produced through a new co  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Jul 2006, 10:55
1
1
u2lover wrote:
Although custom prosthetic bone replacements produced through a new computer-aided design process will cost more than twice as much as ordinary replacements, custom replacements should still be cost-effective. Not only will surgery and recovery time be reduced, but custom replacements should last longer; thereby reducing the need for further hospital stays.

Which of the following must be studied in order to evaluate the argument presented above?

(A) The amount of time a patient spends in surgery versus the amount of time spent recovering from surgery

(B) The amount by which the cost of producing custom replacements has declined with the introduction of the new technique for producing them

(C) The degree to which the use of custom replacements is likely to reduce the need for repeat surgery when compared with the use of ordinary replacements

(D) The degree to which custom replacements produced with the new technique are more carefully manufactured than are ordinary replacements

(E) The amount by which custom replacements produced with the new technique will drop in cost as the production procedures become standardized and applicable on a larger scale

Please explain

Disclaimer: for those of you who worry about the source I can surely admit that KAPLAN, ARCO and BARRONS are not it!!! And by the way, is there any explicit list about what sources not to post the questions from... I haven't seen it and I urge everyone just to answer the questions... I received a couple of PMs about this... saying the questions I posted were good.... and some of you are not really happy.... I am :? but I guess you can't please everyone!!! :wink:


I'll go with C.

1. The amount of time spent on surgery and recovery is irrelevant, we need to focus on costs here.

2.The cost of producing these custom replacements might be down but that doesnt help us evaluate whether we will need to spend more on these replacements in the future.

3. Yes- this helps , only if this new replacement minimises or eliminates further surgery only then will it justify the investment, else you need to shell out more money. If this replacement requires surgery as frequently then the ordinary treatment holds good.

4. Manufacturing safety is not the issue here.

5. Production cost is irrelevant.

u2, chillax, just post whatever you have to, people are free to respond if they're interested.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 06 Apr 2008
Posts: 367
Re: Although custom prosthetic bone replacements produced through a new co  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Sep 2008, 09:19
4
Nihit wrote:
Although custom prosthetic bone replacements produced through a new computer-aided design process will cost more than twice as much as ordinary replacements, custom replacements should still be cost-effective. Not only will surgery and recovery time be reduced, but custom replacements should last longer, thereby reducing the need for further hospital stays.
Which of the following must be studied in order to evaluate the argument presented above?

A. The amount of time a patient spends in surgery versus the amount of time spent recovering from surgery

B. The amount by which the cost of producing custom replacements has declined with the introduction of the new technique for producing them

C. The degree to which the use of custom replacements is likely to reduce the need for repeat surgery when compared with the use of ordinary replacements

D. The degree to which custom replacements produced with the new technique are more carefully manufactured than are ordinary replacements

E. The amount by which custom replacements produced with the new technique will drop in cost as the production procedures become standardized and applicable on a larger scale




Please explain . Do the rest of clubbers use variance method for such questions? What is your approach to such questions ?


IMO C)

The custom replacement is twice costly and it will last longer. However if it last only 20% longer than patient will have to pay more cost.
VP
VP
User avatar
Status: mission completed!
Joined: 02 Jul 2009
Posts: 1255
GPA: 3.77
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Although custom prosthetic bone replacements produced through a new co  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Sep 2011, 11:13
Thanks for contacting me.

1) State the source. It is not a GMAT-like question.
2) The quality is poor. You have to assume smth to be correct in order to arrive to correct answer. Dont practice poor questions.

to the question itself.

conclusion: custom replacements should still be cost-effective , You must identify conclusion first.
what is asked? we need to strengthen the argument.
how would you do it without reading the answers? look, you need to support the statement that custom replacements should still be cost-effective. So we are basically reduced to cost comparisons (for customers), not time or volume etc. So let A and D out.

B and E are talking about production costs, which are not customers' costs. They are out as well.

We remained with C. Why C is bad? Because you must assume that:
2*"ordinary replacements"(=custom prosthetic bone replacements) minus ordinary replacements < cash for for repeat surgery . This may not be true,since nobody told you that it is lower.
This is why C is bad: it tells you that "The degree to which the use of custom replacements is likely to reduce" without specifyin cost for surgery and degree of reduction for it.
_________________
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 28 Sep 2011
Posts: 133
Re: Although custom prosthetic bone replacements produced through a new co  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Feb 2012, 14:16
Conclusion: Custom replacements should still be cost-effective.

A. This only compares the additional benefits that you get from a custom prosthetic bone replacement. However, we are trying to compare the cost of switching to a custom bone replacement to its benefits (ie. reduced surgery and recovery time etc.). Therefore, this answer cannot be correct.

B. We are not concerned with how much the cost of the custom replacement has declined because this should already be taken into account in the argument.

C. This is the correct answer. The reason is because the answer to this statement will tell you how often you will need repeat surgeries and this will reduce the benefit you get from switching to the prosthetic bone replacement. Also, you can try using the Variance Test and you should arrive to the same conclusion.

D. We are not concerned with the manufacturing

E. This states something that will occur in the future, but we are concerned with how the custom replacement will affect us now.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 30 Sep 2012
Posts: 12
Location: India
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V32
Re: Although custom prosthetic bone replacements produced through a new co  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Oct 2012, 03:04
Argument
Although custom prosthetic bone replacements produced through a new computer-aided design process will cost more than twice as much as ordinary replacements, custom replacements should still be cost-effective. Not only will surgery and recovery time be reduced, but custom replacements should last longer, thereby reducing the need for further hospital stays.

Question Stem
Which of the following must be studied in order to evaluate the argument presented above?
Evaluate Question - Which option validates or invalidates the conclusion above

Pre-thinking
Custom replacements may last more than twice the amount of time than ordinary replacements
Custom replacements may last less than twice the amount of time than ordinary replacements

Answer Choices
A. The amount of time a patient spends in surgery versus the amount of time spent recovering from surgery
INCORRECT ANSWER - Comparing the time spent in surgery and time spent recovering is not going to help us evaluate this argument

B. The amount by which the cost of producing custom replacements has declined with the introduction of the new technique for producing them
INCORRECT ANSWER - We are not told how much will the cost decrease?

C. The degree to which the use of custom replacements is likely to reduce the need for repeat surgery when compared with the use of ordinary replacements
CORRECT ANSWER - If the custom replacements last longer then they will definitely be cost effective. So this helps us know if these replacements are cost effective

D. The degree to which custom replacements produced with the new technique are more carefully manufactured than are ordinary replacements
INCORRECT ANSWER - carefully manufactured is not important. The quality of the product is not in question here

E. The amount by which custom replacements produced with the new technique will drop in cost as the production procedures become standardized and applicable on a larger scale
INCORRECT ANSWER - Future reduction in the cost is not relevant.
_________________
Regards,
gmatsuperstar
Study Buddy Forum Moderator
User avatar
V
Joined: 04 Sep 2016
Posts: 1317
Location: India
WE: Engineering (Other)
Re: Although custom prosthetic bone replacements produced through a new co  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Apr 2017, 23:57
1
Hi Experts,
I had a tough time convincing myself that OA C is correct. My argument is since we are already given in passage that custom replacements should last longer it indirectly implies that there is relatively proportion by which repeat surgery are to be done for custom replacements than compared to ordinary replacements. Are not we supposed to bring new information (for evaluation of answer choices) in Evaluate Qs ?
Argument understanding:
Fact: Although CPBR cost 2x than ordinary replacement
Conclusion: CPBR are cost effective
Fact 2, supporting conclusion: CPBR shall be cost effective because surgery and recovery time will be less and CPBR needs less repeat surgery, which in turns lead to less utilization of hospital beds and causing smaller dent in patient's pockets.

Let me know if my understanding is correct.
_________________
It's the journey that brings us happiness not the destination.

Feeling stressed, you are not alone!!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 01 Apr 2017
Posts: 48
Re: Although custom prosthetic bone replacements produced through a new co  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Apr 2017, 02:59
1
adkikani wrote:
Hi Experts,
I had a tough time convincing myself that OA C is correct. My argument is since we are already given in passage that custom replacements should last longer it indirectly implies that there is relatively proportion by which repeat surgery are to be done for custom replacements than compared to ordinary replacements. Are not we supposed to bring new information (for evaluation of answer choices) in Evaluate Qs ?
Argument understanding:
Fact: Although CPBR cost 2x than ordinary replacement
Conclusion: CPBR are cost effective
Fact 2, supporting conclusion: CPBR shall be cost effective because surgery and recovery time will be less and CPBR needs less repeat surgery, which in turns lead to less utilization of hospital beds and causing smaller dent in patient's pockets.

Let me know if my understanding is correct.


Hi Adkikani,

You are right in your understanding that the correct answer to an evaluate question/consideration should bring in information that is not already given in the argument, because only then can it provide more clarity on the situation.

Now, as per this argument, we know that the author says:
1. CPBR = more than 2x of OR - I have underlined more because in your understanding, you seem to have missed it.
2. However, CPBR should still be more effective.
3. So, because the author deduces point 2, despite point 1, he goes on to give the reason.
4. Reason: 1. surgery and recovery time will go down + 2. CPBR should last longer --> reducing the need for further hospital stays.
5. Fundamentally, the author says that Reason 1 and 2 are areas in which there cost benefits will be realized for CPBR

Notice one thing, the author just says that that CPBR should last longer. To understand the implication of this word, consider an example.

Let's say your friend advises you to buy clothes from a particular store that sells the kind of clothes you like but at more than 2 times the price your usual store sells clothes at. Your friend says that despite this jump in price, the more expensive clothes will be worth it. The reason he cites is that the material used in the more expensive garments is of excellent quality and, therefore, you will need to buy new clothes less frequently than you have to right now.

What's the first thing that comes to your mind when someone makes such a pitch? If you take your friend's consideration on face value, you will be tempted to ask him - OK, but how much less frequently? Do you mean to say that the frequency will decrease by half? Or less than that?

Do you see the line of thought above?

Let me know if you need a little more push in the right direction. I shall do my best to clarify it further.

Cheers! :)
Study Buddy Forum Moderator
User avatar
V
Joined: 04 Sep 2016
Posts: 1317
Location: India
WE: Engineering (Other)
Re: Although custom prosthetic bone replacements produced through a new co  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Apr 2017, 03:30
neetis5 wrote:
adkikani wrote:
Hi Experts,
I had a tough time convincing myself that OA C is correct. My argument is since we are already given in passage that custom replacements should last longer it indirectly implies that there is relatively proportion by which repeat surgery are to be done for custom replacements than compared to ordinary replacements. Are not we supposed to bring new information (for evaluation of answer choices) in Evaluate Qs ?
Argument understanding:
Fact: Although CPBR cost 2x than ordinary replacement
Conclusion: CPBR are cost effective
Fact 2, supporting conclusion: CPBR shall be cost effective because surgery and recovery time will be less and CPBR needs less repeat surgery, which in turns lead to less utilization of hospital beds and causing smaller dent in patient's pockets.

Let me know if my understanding is correct.


Hi Adkikani,

You are right in your understanding that the correct answer to an evaluate question/consideration should bring in information that is not already given in the argument, because only then can it provide more clarity on the situation.

Now, as per this argument, we know that the author says:
1. CPBR = more than 2x of OR - I have underlined more because in your understanding, you seem to have missed it.
2. However, CPBR should still be more effective.
3. So, because the author deduces point 2, despite point 1, he goes on to give the reason.
4. Reason: 1. surgery and recovery time will go down + 2. CPBR should last longer --> reducing the need for further hospital stays.
5. Fundamentally, the author says that Reason 1 and 2 are areas in which there cost benefits will be realized for CPBR

Notice one thing, the author just says that that CPBR should last longer. To understand the implication of this word, consider an example.

Let's say your friend advises you to buy clothes from a particular store that sells the kind of clothes you like but at more than 2 times the price your usual store sells clothes at. Your friend says that despite this jump in price, the more expensive clothes will be worth it. The reason he cites is that the material used in the more expensive garments is of excellent quality and, therefore, you will need to buy new clothes less frequently than you have to right now.

What's the first thing that comes to your mind when someone makes such a pitch? If you take your friend's consideration on face value, you will be tempted to ask him - OK, but how much less frequently? Do you mean to say that the frequency will decrease by half? Or less than that?

Do you see the line of thought above?

Let me know if you need a little more push in the right direction. I shall do my best to clarify it further.

Cheers! :)


Hi Neetis5,
I understood your point shown beautifully by example. If my frequency of buying is more (not much less), it shall turn out eventually a costly affair in long run.
However coming back to main argument, the frequency of performing CPBR is known to be in less frequent time interval. Let me reiterate the statement:
custom replacements should last longer.
Since cost effectiveness and frequency are both mentioned in argument what new information did I get in option C?
WR, Arpit.
_________________
It's the journey that brings us happiness not the destination.

Feeling stressed, you are not alone!!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 01 Apr 2017
Posts: 48
Re: Although custom prosthetic bone replacements produced through a new co  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 16 Apr 2017, 06:41
2
adkikani wrote:
neetis5 wrote:
adkikani wrote:
Hi Experts,
I had a tough time convincing myself that OA C is correct. My argument is since we are already given in passage that custom replacements should last longer it indirectly implies that there is relatively proportion by which repeat surgery are to be done for custom replacements than compared to ordinary replacements. Are not we supposed to bring new information (for evaluation of answer choices) in Evaluate Qs ?
Argument understanding:
Fact: Although CPBR cost 2x than ordinary replacement
Conclusion: CPBR are cost effective
Fact 2, supporting conclusion: CPBR shall be cost effective because surgery and recovery time will be less and CPBR needs less repeat surgery, which in turns lead to less utilization of hospital beds and causing smaller dent in patient's pockets.

Let me know if my understanding is correct.


Hi Adkikani,

You are right in your understanding that the correct answer to an evaluate question/consideration should bring in information that is not already given in the argument, because only then can it provide more clarity on the situation.

Now, as per this argument, we know that the author says:
1. CPBR = more than 2x of OR - I have underlined more because in your understanding, you seem to have missed it.
2. However, CPBR should still be more effective.
3. So, because the author deduces point 2, despite point 1, he goes on to give the reason.
4. Reason: 1. surgery and recovery time will go down + 2. CPBR should last longer --> reducing the need for further hospital stays.
5. Fundamentally, the author says that Reason 1 and 2 are areas in which there cost benefits will be realized for CPBR

Notice one thing, the author just says that that CPBR should last longer. To understand the implication of this word, consider an example.

Let's say your friend advises you to buy clothes from a particular store that sells the kind of clothes you like but at more than 2 times the price your usual store sells clothes at. Your friend says that despite this jump in price, the more expensive clothes will be worth it. The reason he cites is that the material used in the more expensive garments is of excellent quality and, therefore, you will need to buy new clothes less frequently than you have to right now.

What's the first thing that comes to your mind when someone makes such a pitch? If you take your friend's consideration on face value, you will be tempted to ask him - OK, but how much less frequently? Do you mean to say that the frequency will decrease by half? Or less than that?

Do you see the line of thought above?

Let me know if you need a little more push in the right direction. I shall do my best to clarify it further.

Cheers! :)


Hi Neetis5,
I understood your point shown beautifully by example. If my frequency of buying is more (not much less), it shall turn out eventually a costly affair in long run.
However coming back to main argument, the frequency of performing CPBR is known to be in less frequent time interval. Let me reiterate the statement:
custom replacements should last longer.
Since cost effectiveness and frequency are both mentioned in argument what new information did I get in option C?
WR, Arpit.


Hey Arpit,

Thank you for your appreciation. :)

Two things:
1. Slight correction wrt to your statement below:

Quote:
If my frequency of buying is more (not much less), it shall turn out eventually a costly affair in long run.


In my analysis, I asked you to take the friend's consideration on face value - so we need to accept that the frequency will be less. Therefore, the opposite situation, in which the frequency is more, does not come under consideration. However, what we are interested in finding out is how much less - i.e.the degree to which the frequency will be decreased since that is NOT given to us. So, let's take scenarios here:

A. The frequency decreases by more than half - you currently buy clothes every 2 months, but once you start buying the more expensive ones, you will need to buy them only after every 5 months. So, does this increase your belief in your friend's claim?

B. The frequency decreases marginally - you currently buy clothes every 2 months, but once you start buying the more expensive ones, you will need to buy them only after every 2.5 months. So, does your friend's claim about the expensiveness being worth it still stand as strongly as it did before we found out the degree aspect?

2. In the Official question as well, you are not told how much longer will the replacement last. Will the difference be substantial or not? If not substantial, then can author say authoritatively that the CPRB will be cost effective?

Hope you are able to see what new information the whole "degree" aspect brings along - given that we take it for granted that the replacements will indeed be less frequently.

Cheers! :)

Originally posted by neetis5 on 16 Apr 2017, 04:02.
Last edited by neetis5 on 16 Apr 2017, 06:41, edited 1 time in total.
Manager
Manager
User avatar
S
Joined: 22 Nov 2016
Posts: 205
Location: United States
Concentration: Leadership, Strategy
GPA: 3.4
Reviews Badge
Re: Although custom prosthetic bone replacements produced through a new co  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Jul 2017, 18:06
By process of elimination, we can find that only C makes sense.

The only unsure part is how long the replacements will last. Ordinary methods would have to be replaced often is what is implies. Also notice that the statement says the prosthetics 'should' last longer. Answer C brings this ambiguity out. If we can find the reliability of the implants, we can conclude that the repeat cost will go down.
_________________
Kudosity killed the cat but your kudos can save it.
Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 14 May 2017
Posts: 53
Location: India
GPA: 3.5
WE: Business Development (Education)
Re: Although custom prosthetic bone replacements produced through a new co  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Mar 2018, 01:51
Hi,

Can someone explain choice E ?

(E) The amount by which custom replacements produced with the new technique will drop in cost as the production procedures become standardized and applicable on a larger scale

If production procedures become standardized and applicable on a larger scale, then the cost could drop either significantly or slightly. If the cost drops significantly, then the conclusion of the argument is strengthened. On the other hand if the cost drops slightly, then the conclusion is weakened ?

Any thoughts ?
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
User avatar
P
Status: GMAT and GRE tutor
Joined: 13 Aug 2009
Posts: 2397
Location: United States
GMAT 1: 780 Q51 V46
GMAT 2: 800 Q51 V51
GRE 1: Q170 V170
Re: Although custom prosthetic bone replacements produced through a new co  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Mar 2018, 16:36
RanjanSury wrote:
Hi,

Can someone explain choice E ?

(E) The amount by which custom replacements produced with the new technique will drop in cost as the production procedures become standardized and applicable on a larger scale

If production procedures become standardized and applicable on a larger scale, then the cost could drop either significantly or slightly. If the cost drops significantly, then the conclusion of the argument is strengthened. On the other hand if the cost drops slightly, then the conclusion is weakened ?

Any thoughts ?

Quote:
Although custom prosthetic bone replacements produced through a new computer-aided design process will cost more than twice as much as ordinary replacements, custom replacements should still be cost-effective. Not only will surgery and recovery time be reduced, but custom replacements should last longer; thereby reducing the need for further hospital stays.

Which of the following must be studied in order to evaluate the argument presented above?

(A) The amount of time a patient spends in surgery versus the amount of time spent recovering from surgery

(B) The amount by which the cost of producing custom replacements has declined with the introduction of the new technique for producing them

(C) The degree to which the use of custom replacements is likely to reduce the need for repeat surgery when compared with the use of ordinary replacements

(D) The degree to which custom replacements produced with the new technique are more carefully manufactured than are ordinary replacements

(E) The amount by which custom replacements produced with the new technique will drop in cost as the production procedures become standardized and applicable on a larger scale

Pay close attention to the first sentence: "Although custom prosthetic bone replacements [or 'CPBRs'] produced through a new computer-aided design process will cost more than twice as much as ordinary replacements, custom replacements should still be cost-effective."

The author concludes that CPBRs should still be cost effective, even though CPBRs will cost more than twice as much as ordinary replacements. The argument is based on the fact that CPBRs cost more than twice as much as ordinary replacements. The author is trying to explain why CPBRs should still be cost-effective despite being twice as expensive.

Sure, CPBR costs might decrease, as described in choice (E), but that would not help us evaluate the author's argument. Instead, it would simply make the author's argument irrelevant. In this passage, we are not concerned with what would happen if CPBR costs decrease. Given that CPBRs cost more than twice as much as ordinary replacements, why are they still cost -effective? (E) is out of scope and should be eliminated.

I hope that helps!
_________________
GMAT Club Verbal Expert | GMAT/GRE tutor @ www.gmatninja.com (Now hiring!) | Instagram | Food blog | Notoriously bad at PMs

Beginners' guides to GMAT verbal
Reading Comprehension | Critical Reasoning | Sentence Correction

YouTube LIVE verbal webinars
Series 1: Fundamentals of SC & CR | Series 2: Developing a Winning GMAT Mindset

SC & CR Questions of the Day (QOTDs), featuring expert explanations
All QOTDs | Subscribe via email | RSS

Need an expert reply?
Hit the request verbal experts' reply button -- and please be specific about your question. Feel free to tag @GMATNinja in your post. Priority is always given to official GMAT questions.

Sentence Correction articles & resources
How to go from great (760) to incredible (780) on GMAT SC | That "-ing" Word Probably Isn't a Verb | That "-ed" Word Might Not Be a Verb, Either | No-BS Guide to GMAT Idioms | "Being" is not the enemy | WTF is "that" doing in my sentence?

Reading Comprehension, Critical Reasoning, and other articles & resources
All GMAT Ninja articles on GMAT Club | Using LSAT for GMAT CR & RC |7 reasons why your actual GMAT scores don't match your practice test scores | How to get 4 additional "fake" GMAT Prep tests for $29.99 | Time management on verbal
Non-Human User
User avatar
Joined: 01 Oct 2013
Posts: 4094
Re: Although custom prosthetic bone replacements produced through a new co  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Apr 2019, 00:17
Hello from the GMAT Club VerbalBot!

Thanks to another GMAT Club member, I have just discovered this valuable topic, yet it had no discussion for over a year. I am now bumping it up - doing my job. I think you may find it valuable (esp those replies with Kudos).

Want to see all other topics I dig out? Follow me (click follow button on profile). You will receive a summary of all topics I bump in your profile area as well as via email.
_________________
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Although custom prosthetic bone replacements produced through a new co   [#permalink] 08 Apr 2019, 00:17
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Although custom prosthetic bone replacements produced through a new co

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  


Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.