Last visit was: 29 Apr 2024, 00:57 It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 00:57

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Senior Moderator - Masters Forum
Own Kudos [?]: 2771 [1]
Given Kudos: 1510
GPA: 4
WE:Analyst (Internet and New Media)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 63 [0]
Given Kudos: 63
GPA: 3.78
Send PM
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 969 [0]
Given Kudos: 139
Send PM
Re: Anderson vs Marshall (same $$$) [#permalink]
subtlesmores wrote:
Hi all,

I have been admitted to both Anderson and Marshall MBA Class of 2026 with same amount of scholarships.

Could you please provide your perspectives on the choice? Below are some of my asks from an MBA degree. Thanks!!

1. International student, need strong recruiting for summer internship & FT job
2. Finance background (4 YOE) and looking to break into business development or PM, tech/pharma/entertainment
3. looking for strong alumni network, especially in East Asia
4. Strong curriculum and looking to make the most out of the MBA experience!

Posted from my mobile device

We do help people negotiate the scholarships and I hope you are aware that the standard process may not be the best approach to maximize outcome.

Understanding which schools will be better into the industry you are looking for is also important. While both are in LA the employability varies in both schools.

Curriculum is more or less similar but if there are some unique options offered at one school that are not available at the other- unlikely but still- that may not be as enticing a choice because there are other ways you can get those requirements met (Online education is free on coursera)

Regarding the network across the borders- know the semester exchange programs offered at both. That is an indicator of their partnerships and a few other things that will help with the alumni network.

But first things first, negotiate with them. I am happy to help, feel free to reach out

Best,
MBA Conquerors
info@mbaconquerors.com
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Anderson vs Marshall (same $$$) [#permalink]