Last visit was: 26 Jul 2024, 16:53 It is currently 26 Jul 2024, 16:53
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 14
Concentration: General Management, Leadership
GMAT 1: 640 Q47 V30
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 660 Q47 V34
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Re: Calling all Fox(Temple) Applicants (2015 Intake) Classo of 2017 [#permalink]
USambyal wrote:
I've been admitted to Fox for their Fall 2015 intake. All the best to other applicants. Feel free to ask anything if you are applying!

Hey,
Its a relief to see this thread :-D
I received an interview invite from Michael Tarantino. Could you shed some light on the general interview questions and dos/donts w.r.t. Fox ?

Thanks,
Nidhi
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling all Fox(Temple) Applicants (2015 Intake) Classo of 2017 [#permalink]
Hi Nidhi,

Congrats on the interview invitation. I hope I am not too late to reply to your questions! I was interviewed by Michael as well and he's a really nice guy! He is quite friendly and you will instantly become comfortable. Be sure to remember what you've written on your application! The questions he asked me were the basic ones like :
- Tell me about yourself? (basically your professional career)
- Short term and long term goals
- One ethical dilemma (I think this is related to the essay)
- Why Fox?
- What do you do outside your professional work! (your extracurricular)

If you have any questions about the school, you can ask him at the end of the interview. He will be happy to answer your queries. I'd advise you to have a thorough look at your resume as well. I was asked something from my essays which was not highlighted on my resume and accordingly I had to explain!

There are no specific dos/donts. Just be yourself, don't lie and dress nicely! Fox is a great school which boasts of some of the best RoI in the country and has a relatively small cohort which I personally like and hence, my choice for the MBA!

If you need any specific information on the school, PM me and I will reply there!

All the best!

nidhi0989 wrote:
USambyal wrote:
I've been admitted to Fox for their Fall 2015 intake. All the best to other applicants. Feel free to ask anything if you are applying!

Hey,
I received an interview invite from Michael Tarantino. Could you shed some light on the general interview questions and dos/donts w.r.t. Fox ?

Thanks,
Nidhi
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 660 Q47 V34
Send PM
USambyal wrote:
Hi Nidhi,

Congrats on the interview invitation. I hope I am not too late to reply to your questions! I was interviewed by Michael as well and he's a really nice guy! He is quite friendly and you will instantly become comfortable. Be sure to remember what you've written on your application! The questions he asked me were the basic ones like :
- Tell me about yourself? (basically your professional career)
- Short term and long term goals
- One ethical dilemma (I think this is related to the essay)
- Why Fox?
- What do you do outside your professional work! (your extracurricular)

If you have any questions about the school, you can ask him at the end of the interview. He will be happy to answer your queries. I'd advise you to have a thorough look at your resume as well. I was asked something from my essays which was not highlighted on my resume and accordingly I had to explain!

There are no specific dos/donts. Just be yourself, don't lie and dress nicely! Fox is a great school which boasts of some of the best RoI in the country and has a relatively small cohort which I personally like and hence, my choice for the MBA!

If you need any specific information on the school, PM me and I will reply there!

All the best!

nidhi0989 wrote:
USambyal wrote:

Hey,

Thanks,
Nidhi

Thank you for such a detailed reply. My interview is scheduled on Feb 11. I'll surely let you know how it goes :-D
Intern
Intern
Send PM
You'll rock it! Cheers!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
All the best guys!
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
Schools: Fox FT"17
Send PM
Hi USambyal and Nidhi,

Good to see your thread. I have recently applied to Fox school of business for GMBA, FALL 2015. I have got an email to create TU portal for checking application status.
But i do not see any clear information in it. Could you please let me know where to check the application status (online).

Regards,
Sam.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hey Sam,

Frankly I won't depend on TU portal! They are slow to update the status on the portal. You can see the information on your app on the home screen itself under "Next Steps". I think there's also a tab on the top where you can see the status of your app! In my case, it used to say "application incomplete" even after I was done with my interview with the school! :-D This is my personal experience and it might be different for you!

Usually, Fox emails you with the updates like interview call, decisions etc. Otherwise, you can call/email them to check the same! They are pretty quick to reply!

Cheers!

test1taker2 wrote:
Hi USambyal and Nidhi,

Good to see your thread. I have recently applied to Fox school of business for GMBA, FALL 2015. I have got an email to create TU portal for checking application status.
But i do not see any clear information in it. Could you please let me know where to check the application status (online).

Regards,
Sam.
Intern
Intern
Schools: Fox FT"17
Send PM
USambyal, Thank you so much for the info. Sure will try to check with the admissions office.

One quick question. What is the possibility of admission with a GRE score.

Regards,
Sam.
Intern
Intern
Schools: Fox FT"17 (A)
Send PM
Hey,
Got in. Have we started a https://gmatclub.com/chat group for the incoming students? Is it just me or is the admission team is really slow in responding.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I really have no answer to this question! Better to email school for this!

test1taker2 wrote:
USambyal, Thank you so much for the info. Sure will try to check with the admissions office.

Regards,
Sam.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
We do have a Facebook page for the incoming students. Admission team was pretty quick in my case; was interviewed on Thursday and got the result on Friday evening!

u2karan wrote:
Hey,
Got in. Have we started a https://gmatclub.com/chat group for the incoming students? Is it just me or is the admission team is really slow in responding.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
GRE 1: Q780 V680
Send PM
test1taker2 wrote:

Regards,
Sam.

Hey Sam

Did you happen to find an answer to the GRE score question? Did you get an interview invite already? I submitted on February 25th got a mail about application being completed and sent to adcom within 2 days but no interview invite so far.

P.S. - I have applied with a GRE score as well.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
Hi Guys,

I have applied to Fox MBA program by Dec 10 and haven't got a mail since then. Vanessa has sent a mail in mid-Jan saying that my profile is being evaluated and need 2-4 weeks time. I have sent three mails until now, but got no reply. Do you guys know any one so that I can contact?

Thanks in advance!!
Rohit
Manager
Manager
Send PM
rohit421990 wrote:
Hi Guys,

I have applied to Fox MBA program by Dec 10 and haven't got a mail since then. Vanessa has sent a mail in mid-Jan saying that my profile is being evaluated and need 2-4 weeks time. I have sent three mails until now, but got no reply. Do you guys know any one so that I can contact?

Thanks in advance!!
Rohit

This information sends shivers down my spine. I myself was typing the same thing though I applied on Feb 25th and got the same mail from Rachel Brown on 27th.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
Bond0007F wrote:
rohit421990 wrote:
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance!!
Rohit

This information sends shivers down my spine. I myself was typing the same thing though I applied on Feb 25th and got the same mail from Rachel Brown on 27th.

Just called Rachel and she told that I wasn't accepted into the program. :(
Manager
Manager
Send PM
rohit421990 wrote:
Bond0007F wrote:
rohit421990 wrote:
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance!!
Rohit

Oh, I am sorry man. Don't worry you'll get something better.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Sorry to hear that Rohit! I'm sure you'll get through in other schools!

rohit421990 wrote:
Bond0007F wrote:
rohit421990 wrote:
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance!!
Rohit

GMAT Club Bot
 1   2   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6985 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
236 posts