GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 25 Jun 2019, 01:42

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Eller (Arizona) Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
MBA Section Director
User avatar
V
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Joined: 22 Feb 2012
Posts: 6272
City: Pune
GMAT ToolKit User
Calling all Eller (Arizona) Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Jan 2015, 22:17
1


Download Class of 2013 Employment Report Here


Attachment:
EllerMBA_EmploymentReport_2013.pdf [739.28 KiB]
Downloaded 43 times
To download please login or register as a user


_________________
2020 MBA Applicants: Introduce Yourself Here!
MBA Video Series - Video answers to specific components and questions about MBA applications.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 07 Nov 2013
Posts: 36
Location: India
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
GMAT 1: 560 Q44 V23
GMAT 2: 690 Q48 V36
GPA: 3.23
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
Re: Calling all Eller (Arizona) Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Feb 2015, 07:21
Hello... I've been admitted to Eller....I'm from Chennai, India..anyone else going to UoA?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 27 Oct 2012
Posts: 8
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V35
Re: Calling all Eller (Arizona) Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Feb 2015, 05:35
Hi, I am too from chennai. I have applied for Eller in round 2 and waiting for results. How was your interview and could you share me your profile?
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 05 Aug 2013
Posts: 89
Location: India
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Calling all Eller (Arizona) Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Feb 2015, 05:27
Hello Guys,

I am also applying to Eller by Feb 15 deadline so can you tell me the 2 required essays for full time MBA couldnt find the information about essays on there website?

Thanks
AK
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 17 Jul 2014
Posts: 2
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V36
Calling all Eller (Arizona) Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Feb 2015, 03:20
BUGSIE91 wrote:
Hello... I've been admitted to Eller....I'm from Chennai, India..anyone else going to UoA?



Hello there :)

I have been admitted to UoA Eller too :) I am from Hyderabad and I applied in R2
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 07 Nov 2013
Posts: 36
Location: India
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
GMAT 1: 560 Q44 V23
GMAT 2: 690 Q48 V36
GPA: 3.23
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
Re: Calling all Eller (Arizona) Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Feb 2015, 04:29
sameera1712 wrote:
BUGSIE91 wrote:
Hello... I've been admitted to Eller....I'm from Chennai, India..anyone else going to UoA?



Hello there :)

I have been admitted to UoA Eller too :) I am from Hyderabad and I applied in R2



That's awesome... we have a whatsapp group for Eller admits.. If you'd like in on the group, PM me your contact details :)
Congrats again on the admit ... :)
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 27 Jan 2015
Posts: 37
GMAT 1: 740 Q47 V44
GPA: 3.53
Re: Calling all Eller (Arizona) Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Mar 2015, 01:33
Have any of you who applied for the Feb 15 deadline heard anything back yet?
Any interview invites? Thanks!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 17 Jul 2014
Posts: 1
Location: United States
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
Schools: Eller FT"17 (A$)
GMAT 1: 660 Q50 V28
GMAT 2: 700 Q49 V35
GPA: 2.15
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Re: Calling all Eller (Arizona) Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Mar 2015, 10:24
Hey there... I got my admission result today itself and I passed with great scholarship :-D

How many more do we have here?

I would like to connect with you all..
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 27 Jan 2015
Posts: 37
GMAT 1: 740 Q47 V44
GPA: 3.53
Re: Calling all Eller (Arizona) Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Mar 2015, 10:52
Congratulations to those who have received an offer!
Could you share the post-application process, as in when you first heard back after submitting the app, when you interviewed, etc.?
This isn't one of the most active groups so it is hard to know what to expect. Thanks in advance!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 07 Nov 2013
Posts: 36
Location: India
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
GMAT 1: 560 Q44 V23
GMAT 2: 690 Q48 V36
GPA: 3.23
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
Re: Calling all Eller (Arizona) Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Mar 2015, 11:58
surpriya wrote:
Hey there... I got my admission result today itself and I passed with great scholarship :-D

How many more do we have here?

I would like to connect with you all..



Congrats supriya.. we have a whatsapp group.. if interested, please pm me your contact number.. I'll add you..
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 07 Nov 2013
Posts: 36
Location: India
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
GMAT 1: 560 Q44 V23
GMAT 2: 690 Q48 V36
GPA: 3.23
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
Re: Calling all Eller (Arizona) Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Mar 2015, 12:00
deepspeak wrote:
Congratulations to those who have received an offer!
Could you share the post-application process, as in when you first heard back after submitting the app, when you interviewed, etc.?
This isn't one of the most active groups so it is hard to know what to expect. Thanks in advance!



After submitting an application, it takes them 2 to 3 weeks to send out an interview call. After the interview, the result will be declared in another 2 weeks... From what I have heard, the interview questions are pretty standard and does not require much preparation. Just google for some normal MBA interview questions and research about the University... If you do your homework well, then everything will be just fine :)
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 27 Jan 2015
Posts: 37
GMAT 1: 740 Q47 V44
GPA: 3.53
Re: Calling all Eller (Arizona) Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Mar 2015, 17:12
BUGSIE91 wrote:
deepspeak wrote:
Congratulations to those who have received an offer!
Could you share the post-application process, as in when you first heard back after submitting the app, when you interviewed, etc.?
This isn't one of the most active groups so it is hard to know what to expect. Thanks in advance!



After submitting an application, it takes them 2 to 3 weeks to send out an interview call. After the interview, the result will be declared in another 2 weeks... From what I have heard, the interview questions are pretty standard and does not require much preparation. Just google for some normal MBA interview questions and research about the University... If you do your homework well, then everything will be just fine :)


Thanks, Bugsie! Hope you have a great time at Eller!
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Eller (Arizona) Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017   [#permalink] 03 Mar 2015, 17:12
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all Eller (Arizona) Applicants (2015 Intake) Class of 2017

  new topic post reply Update application status  


Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne